Woohooo... Chance to interact with Karan-Kritika

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys... Got brilliant news from the official page of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Facebook...

Imagine has organised an opportunity for us to interact with Karan-Kritika using the KMH facebook fan page between 5:30-6:30 (Indian timing)....

All you have to do is post your message on the fan page wall... And they will answer your question through a video message within that time... Check it out for yourself through this link...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/kitani-mohabbat-hai-wahi-jodi-nayi-love-story/meet-your-favourite-jodi-karan-kundra-and-kritika-kamra/166774560008556

This is an awesome opportunity guys... What are you all waiting for... Go and post your questions there and get a chance to interact with the most rocking couples of Indian Television... Karan and Kritika....
woooooooohooooooooooooooooo im so excited
Originally posted by therusha_kundra

woooooooohooooooooooooooooo im so excited

i know... double mazza tomorrow....
wow!!! really really awesome news...!!! thanx...
aww..thats soo nyc and great and amazing...😳⭐️
bt i will b at school....😭😒😭😭😭
aww Anjali, dont worry we'll get such opportunities more often now i feel :) and u can tell us the things u want to convey or ask. :))

its really mice, but guys i have no questions to ask, what to do? but i definitely want to ask Karan why i never get a reply from him hehe, which i cant of course. :( anyways looking forward to it.
they'll reply through the video Anjali :)) so u can watch it later na :)) i didnt know that, thanks Samiul.
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

aww..thats soo nyc and great and amazing...😳⭐️
bt i will b at school....😭

post your questions now... thats what i did... maybe i get lucky and they'll answer it 😃
its a tripple blast!! KMH ON AIR-1HR EPI-n interacting with karanika!!! 
Originally posted by Pranii

they'll reply through the video Anjali :)) so u can watch it later na :)) i didnt know that, thanks Samiul.

😛