Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

:::Update 49:::Hen Night & Stag Do:::

All the girls hit the Chrystler Club for Piya's hen night dressed all in white. Piya wanted to signify this as the colour of beginning. This moment felt so special to be around all the girls she loved in her life. Piya held Dhiya's hand entering the club all dolled up. Piya had noted how different Lexie and Misha appeared in their whites almost angel like but their face showed otherwise filled with mischief. Most of their class mates were invited at the do. Piya was wondering how he boys were fairing? Lexie wanted Abhay to enjoy his last night of freedom with the lads so she cast a simple spell to cloak Piya away from Abhay just in case he had plans on gate crashing with Lux and co. They weren't having another gate crash to spoil their girls night. Piya's security was Lexie's job. She would protect her with her life.

The Champaign was flowing and so was the music. All the girls danced to Jeniffer Lopez's on the floor swaying their bodies around. Misha had everyone in stitches with her moves on the floor showing why she remained a closet dancer with her two left feet. Panchi had catered to Piya's likes on the food ordering her favourite Pizza from the Pizzeria. Dhiya was gelling with Lexie and Pari over their interests in the paranormal activities. It turned out the Jaiswals were very in tune to the extra ordinary. Piya wished she could tell her cousin exactly how real this world was.

Tracker to Dhiya-"I'm so pleased U came with Piya. U look like her U know. U have a cute smile. So how are U finding Dehradun? You'll meet loads of boys. They will all fall for U."

Piya warned Dhiya giggling away-"Avoid all conversations on boys and fashion. She'll have U here all night babbling about them."

Dhiya moved away from Tracker-"I already have someone in mind. Its early days yet. So Piya this is really cool. I love all your friends and family. They all love U. They seem very friendly. I'm amazed how easily they've taken to me."

Misha slurred drunkenly with her arms around Dhiya-"You're family babes. We..we... We love family. And your so sweet. Did i tell U this? Am i drunk? I must be (Laughs to herself) I can hold my liquer. Hey what happened to the strippers i booked? (Covers her mouth) Oops did i say this out loud? Sorry i need the ladies."

Panchi ran after her sister-"This girl will get me killed. I told her just 2 glasses she must have finished two bottles."

Pari was dancing with her cousin and Divya-"I like the music. Its very happening but who put on Kesha's track Blow? I hate this track."  

Divya blurted out-"I think it was Tracker. She wanted to blast the dance floor."

Lexie huffed-"It figures." She telekinetically changed the track to a more hip track Buzzin by Mann.

Divya beamed cheerfully-"Much better."

Piya was busy at the bar taking tequila shots. Ruhi was there to make sure Piya was drunk and happening to get her in the party mood. They were both competing with the other to see who could consume the most without getting too drunk. Piya was past the stage of no return already giddy. She slurred just like Misha. Piya couldn't stop laughing hysteriaccly. She was rambling on about Abhay.

Maya took this opportunity to strike while the iron was hot. T had already compelled the bartender to slip a few sleeping pills in Piya's drinks enough to knock her out but not enough to kill her. Maya wanted Piya alive for some reason. While Danish searched frantically for Panchi eventually pinpointing where her location was. Panchi was dealing with Misha who was busy throwing up in the ladies. Danish could hear Misha retching and Panchi scolding Mish for drinking too much. You've cut your hand with the glass silly girl. Now the whole party was ruined.  Danish wanted to tell both of them how right they really were. Maya was already here and so was T along with Sid. This didn't bode well for anyone at this club. He had to get Panchi and Misha out of here before they were in the firing line.

Panchi cleans' Misha up washing her face with water and then her blood stained hands-"It's the best i can do for now."

Misha moans in pain-"It stings!" Misha continues to run her hand under the tap.

Panchi turned her head around to face Danish. Her features turned bitter with distrust-"Are U following us? This is a ladies room. U have no business being here. Get the hell out of here Dan before i scream."

Danish grabbed hold of Panchi covering her mouth again against the toilet walls-"I was helpless Panchi. This is the only option i had left. I strictly warned U not to come here. what can i do to save U? She's too powerful."

Misha sobering up pulls Danish off of Panchi-"Now i know why Panchi was skittish before we came here. U stalked her at the house. Now U are here. I'm going to kill U."

Danish leant in closer to Misha letting go of Panchi-"Do as U wish but both of U have to get out of here. Maya's here and she'll kill U both and your sister Piya. U have to run now. I came to save U."

Misha angrily yelled at Danish-"Save us? U were the one who was out to ruin my sister. This is a turn for the new books. We don't need saving Dan. It's U who needs it."

Danish has his eyes focused on Misha's cut hand which was still bleeding. He swore at himself-"If i were U i'd run Misha. Now. I'd get out of here before i?"

Misha menacingly eggs Dan on-"Before U what?"

Danish fought for control for a minute but the hunger gave in as he showed Panchi and Misha a pair of super sharp teeth protruding-"I can't hold back."

Misha let out a scream as Panchi dove between Danish and Misha-"Misha baby run." Panchi  feeling the brunt of Dan's razor teeth ripping brutally into her flesh as he greedily sucked her dry. Pari had sensed some danger as she rushed in dragging a torn Misha who didn't know whether to run or drag him off of her sister making it easier for her by subsequently making the decision for her.

Misha cried out for her sister-"The demons got my sister. I gotta go back for her."

Pari had cast a spell to do a scan on the club for security purpose as did Lexie-"I'm sorry Misha your sister is gone. There is nothing we can do for her now."

Misha spat angrily-"He came for me Pari. Panchi was trying to save me."

Pari hushed Misha who was brimming with tears-"I know sweetie but she sacrificed herself for U. We should have seen this coming. Dan's intentions were good but he's an animal overruled by instincts to kill Misha. He's a newborn. Your blood made him go crazy. He won't survive with the guilt."

Misha was taking this overkill of information stalling between words-"U mean what i saw wasn't a delusion? It's not a hallucination. He's a blood sucker."

Pari didn't have time to explain-"We have to act fast. Time is against us."

Lexie made sure the parameters were clear for Divya, Tracker and the Uni classmates to be evacuated from the club. She'd spotted T with Piya, Lexie used her mind to shift her cousin Pari and Misha out of the club with her mind. Then she'd blasted T with brunt force making her let go of Piya. Lexie telekinetically lifted Piya out of the club to safety as she locked the club with Maya, Danish, T and Sid behind. Pari, Piya and Misha banged on the door for Lexie to open the doors but Lexie simply moved the three away from the place shielding them away from what was to happen?

Lexie telepathically apologized to Misha, Piya, Pari for doing this to them but had no choice. Now was the moment of truth to display her real mettle. Put her new powers to full use. See how far she can go with it even at the expense of her own life. Lexie bid her final goodbye just in case she didn't make it simultaneously to all three girls.

Lexie to Misha-I'm so sorry darling for your sister. Dan should not have gotten anywhere near U but i had my focus on Piya i didn't realize this could happen. Firgive me if U can. I'm sorry for keeping my powers a secret but you've already seen the worst.

Lexie to Piya-U are like a sister to me Piya. I've undone what T did to U but your response will be slower. If i don't make it please know i love U a lot. Make Lux and Abhay see reason. And Kabir too. This was how it was meant to end.

Lexie to Pari-Cuz this is the moment i've been waiting to fight against some worthy opponents who i can really call a challenge. I love U as a sister and relay my parting memories. Tell Abhay and Lux i love them with all i have. Let them know i fight as a witch and as a warrior. This is my destiny. Now i must finish this off for good. Please know i could never let this opportunity go without putting all my abilities to use. Help Piya by pumping out the tablets.

Piya dialled Abhay frantically relaying what was about to kick off big time in floods of tears but the mobile was crackling. Lexie had drowned out the signal so she could fight all four on her own.

Lexie apologized to Piya-None of the others must know till i am done. I can't risk Lux and Sid or even Kabir. Abhay is safe where he is. Sid cannot get to him while i am around.

Piya and Pari were both disheartened by Lexie's martyrdom. She was gambling with her life. They never felt so paralysed until now. Pari helped Piya with her problem. She couldn't weaken Lexie from the outside. She'd need all her strength. Lexie was right about keeping the boys at bay. It wuld be too dangerous having them here.

Lexie turned her attention on all four vampires surrounding her. Sid and Maya were busy trying to weaken her with their compulsion. Lexie only laughed back at them-"U have to fight harder. Party's over and so are the party tricks."

Maya bore her eyes into Lexies mocking Lexie-"Witch U have no idea who U are messing with? I can take U down with one fail swoop. How do U expect to fight all four of us off?"

Lexie  stood with command levitating herself from the ground-"With ease. So we finally meet Sid. The lone vampire ancestor. Abhay's brother. Lets see what you've got. I just wish Abhay'd got the chance to see U before i finish U."

T looked disinterested-"Oh this is like taking candy from a baby. Just attack her already."

Danish wanted to die. He was fighting back so Lexie would end this existence-"I can take her one on one."

T cackled in a fit of madness-"I'm gearing my powers right at U witch. I haven't had the pleasure of experimenting with them. This would be the best time to put them to good use."

Danish stalked Lexie with his bloodied face-"T U take her from one side i'll attack her from behind."

T raced at hyper speed towards Lexie-"How do U like me now b***h."

Lexie held T in mid air with her powers-"U think U can outwit me with speed b***h? My powers are far too superior than yours."

Sid just wanted to see how strong this witch was. He had every intention to kill her but he could make an exception. Family or no family he didn't care. All he knew was this would hurt Abhay which was an added bonus. He was her trump card-"I came to end Piya but U will make a brilliant trophy kill. I can sense incredible power in U. Your blood will be perfect. Just bring it."

Danish came from behind almost capturing Lexie-"Sorry!"

Lexie laughed-"Me too. Not!"

Lexie let them strike first paying attention to all four. She used her hands to strangle Danish and T to punish them for their assault on Piya and Panchi while the older two vampires swarmed around her. Lexie blasted them against the walls with incredible surge. She quickly eliminated T and Danish setting them alight with alcohol and spontaneously creating fire with her mind. She revelled in their screams as they burnt to ashes. Two down. Another two to go. Lexie's shield around the building came down so she could throw all her energies into her fight with Sid and Maya.

Pari saw the window of opportunity. She quickly alerted Abhay mentally about Sid and Maya but warned him to come alone. The others mustn't know about this. She'd relayed Piya and Misha were safe. Pari omitted about Panchi's condition. Right now it was crucial they all remain calm.

Right when Abhay had received message on Lexie's suicidal mission he'd been consumed with anger towards Lexie for deactivating his connection to Piya on a intuitive level. If he'd have sensed Piya in danger he'd have been able to get to everyone on time. However Piya wasn't in danger but the others. He would never have gotten to them on time. He wasn't on par with them like he was with Piya. He'd have sensed some form of danger. It was inconceivable to contemplate on what his immediate action had to be. He couldn't risk endangering Sidharth Dobrial or Lux. Both had werewold DNA. He'd wanted them to enjoy this night because he wasn't even in the mood all night anyway. It wasn't his scene. Abhay sneaked out of the club heading to rescue Lexie from killing herself. Her dark side would arise from this overuseage og dark power. There was no coming back from it.

Piya watched in silence the epic battle against the vampires and Lexie was escalating to beyond anything she'd ever dreamt of in her wildest nightmares. It was horrendous to watch unable to help out. Lexie was like a she lion protecting her kin from the vultures. The vampires appeared to be deranged and on steroids by the way they were forging their way through Lexie's defences. Her face gave nothing away but sheer determination to outwit the vamps into surrender.

Lexie could feel the adrenaline rush searing through her. She garnered all her energies into firing her secret weapon of the black arts letting it consume her. she let it overtake her innate ability and do the talking for her. She was enveloped in a black cloud of mist as her eyes turned black and her veins started blackening in its poison saying out loud-The daughter of Hecate reaches out from the abhys of endless time. I beseech the powers that be to take me. Fill your daughter with immense powers to rid this evil before me. Darkness i embrace U. Feed me your rage. Feed me your strength. Feed me with your power.

Maya sneered angrily at Lexie-"All this Hocus Pocus won't save U witch. Dark powers may help U but against us it is worthless. We are old ones U stupid girl."

Lexie hit Maya with a high voltage running through Maya's body. In a high pitched shriek-"U speak with such conviction vampire. U dare to mock the ancients. U dare to mock what U used to be. U are so far gone into this pit of death U no longer have an idea on what us witches are capable of."

Maya sensed Lexie was taken over by someone-"Who is this?"

Lexie's eyes pitch black gleamed with darkness answering in a dark tone-"So you've finally noticed coming back from your crazy idiocy. We are from beyond your time. Beyond the darkest of all magic. We are united with the spirits, the elements, the earth, with death, with life and the universe. U have spread enough of your poison vampire. Its time to put U back in your bottle.  (Lexie's eyes turn towards Sidharth Mehra) And U are filled with evil matching Maya,s with bitterness and hatred for your own kin. U are worse than her. I will have to teach U to be a good boy."

Sid spat in his cool voice enthralled by this creature-"U think U can beat both of us. Aren't U being a little cocky? We shall see. Now attack witch. I don't care from what timeline U come from and how many entities U have stored inside U. Fact is U are weak. The body will wear down. We'll make sure of it."

Lexie let out a laugh making Sidharth Mehra uncomfortable and Maya shiver at the sound vibrating through her eardrums-"I have witnessed what this one is capable of. Her powers are great and so is her mentality. She is perfect. This one is the only one with the capacity to withstand the darkness in our nature. Now feel my wrath. U impatient fools. Too much yakking not enough action."

Maya hurtled at Lexie-"Feel my bite."

Lexie simply used her hands to throw her off balance.

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its so amaazing poor panchi so sad i have tears in my eyes now wat wil happen plz update quickly so i cd c wat hapend 2 lexie and her own gang
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God Aysh what an update...awsome beyond words...so Panchi,Danish and T's life ends herr...i feel terrible for Panchi...but she did a noble act by sacrificing herself...T and Danish desrved this death...Maya and Sid does too...but they aren't as easy to kill are they?...so now Misha ,Dhiya are gonna be aware of everything...also the Dobrials too...i mean what expalantion will they give to Arnab and Madhu about Panchi's demise...feeling really sorry for birdie...๐Ÿ˜ญ...awsome beyond words aysh...you have very well defined the supernatural battle...Lexie is one fiery adversary...i hope the dark magic doesn't suck her away too
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mangona

its so amaazing poor panchi so sad i have tears in my eyes now wat wil happen plz update quickly so i cd c wat hapend 2 lexie and her own gang

:::I know i felt bad too for killing her off but in a battle someone has to die and i can't keep avoiding major loss. I'll try to update soon. Blood Ties will be posted by 2morrow:::

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Oh God Aysh what an update...awsome beyond words...so Panchi,Danish and T's life ends herr...i feel terrible for Panchi...but she did a noble act by sacrificing herself...T and Danish desrved this death...Maya and Sid does too...but they aren't as easy to kill are they?...so now Misha ,Dhiya are gonna be aware of everything...also the Dobrials too...i mean what expalantion will they give to Arnab and Madhu about Panchi's demise...feeling really sorry for birdie...๐Ÿ˜ญ...awsome beyond words aysh...you have very well defined the supernatural battle...Lexie is one fiery adversary...i hope the dark magic doesn't suck her away too

:::3 death tolls is quite a lot but necessary. I'm hoping for a mega show down between Maya, Sid and Lexie. Spoiler alert Sid won't die at the hands of Lexie. Dobrial explannation will have to wait:::

mansim thumbnail

wow what an action packed update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

poor panchi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

poor lexie ๐Ÿ˜ญhope so she recovers after this๐Ÿ˜•

thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

wow what an action packed update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

poor panchi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

poor lexie ๐Ÿ˜ญhope so she recovers after this๐Ÿ˜•

thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

:::I know but theres more collateral damage left to come๐Ÿ˜ฒ:::

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds awsome yaar the hen might was goin so well ugg but im likeing lexie saving the day hopefully keep updateing and thanx for the pm
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part!!๐Ÿ˜Š
can't wait for the next update!!
thanks for the pm!!
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao dear
wat a superb part.
luvly,too gud.
cnt Soon.