FF:SOULMATE-Ek anokha Abhiya:Update 11 May pg148 - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyaarification

nice update..!!๐Ÿ˜Š
i am worried about lexie..lol!!!
misha and panchi were really supportive ..loved them
:::I think i might have gone a little too over to the dark side for Lexie prematurely. Her condition will deterirate depending on how much power she uses. With Maya, Sid, T, Danish in play lets just say it will be a lot and her downfall will also be her helping out with the transformations of her brother. Panchi and Misha in this FF have been super cool but their efforts to keep Piya in their life won't go in vain..:::
Originally posted by Gals1110

Gr8 Update Aysha.. Finally d transformation thing is over..dat's gud. D Part at Dobriyals n d whole Convo between Madhu-Arnav n Mish-Panchi was Nice. D whole family know d truth now n they r ready to accept Piya.. Bt Piya still hate her Dad..n it seems dat Panchi-Mish n Abhay 'll change dat hatred into love.. Eagerly waiting for d next update.. Carry on..lolz.
:::Piya will be fighting to keep Arnab at arms length but Abhay will help Piya accept her old man. So will Misha and Panchi. Also Sid the werewolf will help his baby sister. They have a strong bond together after all. Piya's intense hatred just means she cares underneath it all is a little girl crying out for love and attention.:::
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Such an emotional chapter Aysh......i am an emotional wreck right now.....dnt know what to feel for whom......happy for Piya on one hand that the truth is out....but saddened by her mental state.....happy for both Lux and Sid......but afraid for Lexie...precap...OMG!!!!!....T is a vampire now.....Danish better stay away from Panchi.......lovd it yaar...update soon
:::Nidhi i feel the same U know. When i was writing this i felt like i was part of their family. T is a vampire is a scary thought but i'm up for a challenge. Lets see how she fares with Sid the Vampire๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.:::
ur aftr shock kinda shockin
loved it tho
update soonnnnnnnnn
heyy ayshaaa..awesome update dearie...ttly amazing thanks for d pm!
Good part. I lvd hw panchhi and misha are behaving wid Pia. I expect Pia will listen to Abhay and forgive Arnab but personaly i hate him
Originally posted by Sweet_Shalini

Good part. I lvd hw panchhi and misha are behaving wid Pia. I expect Pia will listen to Abhay and forgive Arnab but personaly i hate him
:::I don't think i'd ever forgive A MAN who could treat a woman so badly. Personally i have no time for such a person but Piya is different:::
Originally posted by matwamango

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">:::I don't think i'd ever forgive A MAN who could treat a woman so badly. Personally i have no time for such a person but Piya is different:::</font>

Yeah I forgot this is Abhay ki Pia. Abhiya are 2 gud. I stil never forgave my boyfriend for cheating on me but Pia is extraordinary. Hats off to her!Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 12 years ago

:::Precap 47::Daddy Issues:::

The screams of the night had died down for Maya. She was royally p****d off at Sidharth Mehra's audacity to turn a b***h like T as one of them. At least Danish was proving his worth but Maya had no idea what this brat could be useful for. She had no intellect from what she'd observed from her brief stint as a supply tutor at Piya's University. T had no place at their inn. For starters nobody trusted her. Piya and her friends didn't think T amounted to much. Maya was fuming with hatred for this new addition to their family. What the f**k was Sidharth thinking bringing this good for nothing human here? Sid could hear Maya's berating from a mile away. The woman was pain in the a**. First she asks for his assisstance and now she dares to question his motives. The she demon was empty as hell. Probably too used to filling herself with s**t.
Sid challenged his authority staring Maya right in the eye commanding respect raising his voice-"I'd appreciate it if you'd mute your mind to a standstill. I can't take your annoying insecurities."
Maya eyes Sid curiously-"U can read my thoughts?"
Sid mimicked Maya back immaturely-"U can read my thouhts? What are U 5 years old? I'm stronger than U b***h. I suck people dry and only drink from the best unlike your good self. If U have a question then i'd rather U say it to my face than have U scream it in your head."

Maya dryly spat-"Fine. Why did U bring that w***e into this? She is useless. Why didn't U attack last night? Why did U make us sit back and chill when we could have had them? They were at their weakest ebb. Why didn't we capatalise on their weakness?"

Sid hushed Maya to be quiet whispering hently-"You'll wake the new born. U old ones are sure dumber than i expected. The anticipation is getting te better of U. This is why you've failed in finishing the job off Maya. You're so impatient."

Maya bit her lip nervously-"Whay the f**k are U on about? It's not like U were around to finish your brother off."

Sid shoved Maya into the wall holding her by the throat-"Don't U dare? I was enjoying the show. Its amusing to watch U fall. U want to know why i held back?"

Maya anxiously nodded with keen eyes locking Sid's-"I've had enough of the suspence. Just tell me already. Stop escalating this."

Sid chuckled letting go of Maya-"I wanted to see how far gone Lexie is with her powers. The night was an important one for her. She's powerful. More than U gave her credit for. Lux isn't dead U fool. He's adjusted his DNA. I don't know how but he's done it. Abhay was with his family U think we could have outwitted them? Think with your head! We have to get to them from the inside. T will be our weapon. She goes to Uni with them i'm sure she'll come up with a way to get them one by one."

Maya was unconvinced-"But she's so brainless."

Sid shot back-"So's Danish."

Maya intervened-"T won't be able to get to them. They hate her."

Sid replied casually-"She's a vampire now. She'll use her wiles. She already knows one person out to destroy Piya. Its her cousin."

Maya asked-"Then why didn't U turn her instead?"

Sid rubbed his hands together smoothly finishing-"Because i like to play games. If i turn Dhiya i have no trump card. She'll be useful to blackmail Piya with in due time. Its all about the leverage. I hear this one is fiesty and very hot like her cousin i can't wait to get inside of her head. Now if you'll excuse me i have work to do."
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
OMG! Sid is planing something twisted and evil. I wonder what our brainless dumb vampy T will do now. Update soon!:)