thanks for the pm
tc
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi sweety
Great update as always👍🏼
Loved what the gang did to misha😆 atleast she took it sportingly
i cant help but feel depressed😔 sid is coming and joining hands with maya, all i can see is a mountain of problems. i hope lexie becomes powerful enough to handle everything.
Even though im dreading to think what's gona happen next, plz continue soon. no matter how dark it gets its still so addictive😉
Thanks for the pm🤗
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear ..continue soon Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
hey nyce part
bt i m little confused?????
sids piya 's bro den how cn he be wid maya as abhay z bro?????
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey nyce part

bt i m little confused?????
sids piya 's bro den how cn he be wid maya as abhay z bro?????

There are two Sid's. One is Sidharth Dobrial he is Panchyi, Misha and Pia brother. While the Other is Sidharth Mehra Abhay's real brother😳 Hope this clears up the confusion. I am naming them as Sid D and Sid V for vampire
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Awesome Update Aysha.. 1 more update right on time.. It was amazing.. Poor Mish.. Misha part was Superb.. Abhay-Piya Mind talk was Gr8.. Sid's Entry has Spicen up d Story.. Its Getting Intresting.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.

i Luv Misha as a character so bubbly and sporty. Abhay and Piya have come a long way. I'm trying to figure out what my next move is😕
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

The story is becuming damn interesting Aysh!............what with Sidharth's entry........Maya's evil plans......Lux and Sid's transformation......Dhiya Jaiswal......Lexie seeking Sid's help.......omg wherr are we heading......offcourse Abhiya marriage.........way interesting Aysh......can't wait for the next update.....thnx for the pm

Sidharth will liven the story up. It was Sup222's idea. She is one of my regular readers and wanted Sid to enter si i gave in😳 Hopefully this will shape up well😊 Next update will focus on Lux and Sid D's transformation. I hope i don't rush it. It's one thing writing about it and another reading it. Hope i justify the plot line with intensity😳 Lexie is reaching out to the unlikeliest of people. Sid but he is the only person who she feels won't dob her in or judge her actions. Besides her family are so caught up with the impending arrival of Maya's attack and Lux's problems have kept them distracted. It was the only option.. Piya's proposal will come good after the transformation. She doesn't want to hit Abhay with anything too drastic until their first priority of seeing Lux through is over😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

omg omg omg
amazing update ayesha
i likd misha rection on pink color
and den pia teasing misha 4 lux
and main highlight ws pia and abhay communicating wid each other

i loved dis update and thanx 4 d pm

I thought Abhay and Piya's mind link would be a good toch. Something different for a change. I've been too bust making this FF a little too dark. 😆
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hey aysha,
really felt bad for seeing misha to be on the receiving end of all pranks..but loved it too..for a change..she confessed her feelings for sid that was sweet..thought pia wud say abhay abt marriage..but it didn't happen..hei by the r there 2 sid now?one vampy n 1 wolfie?do continue soon..

Yes there are Two SidS now. I should have named HIM SOMETHING MORE UNIQUE. Oh well i'll manage. I'll just have to code them as D and V😆😉 The Proposal is on its way. After 1 or 2 updates. I'm focussing more on the transformation and then we'll get to the good bit