Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i really liked d convo of abhay and sid........... they get along with each other very well inspite of havin enemy insticts........... i really want this bond to get deeper

i really wish maya plans backfires her and dat danish crap gets over soon and 

m really worried 4 lux.... now what powers does he hav??????????????? now what is goin to happen with him
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum update Aysha.. I loved it.. I liked how you use other characters so nicely..
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fantabulous job once again...add me 2ur pm list plz if u can...rdng dis 1 frm start..envious of ur writing skills must say...❤️nidha
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::ParT 38:::For U:::

In University the day was same as usual. Boring. It was jam packed with more assignments and less fun. Piya hated being back. Their group work to come up with a marketing strategy had blown up in their face with T and Tracker wanting to lead while everone else around them just scratch their heads. Piya hated conflict to the core. She'd had enough of it throughout the past few days with Sid, Abhay, and with herself. She didn't need T in her face. It was a relief to finish off the day and head back to her hostel. She had loads to catch up with.

Arnab was waiting for Piya outside her door. Piya gave him nothing in return but a smile. She didn't want to think of him any differently than she already did now. Arnab gave Piya a nervous smile with his hands in his pockets. This had to be done in privately away from his two daughters. Away from Sid and Madhoo. He had no idea how to start this out. Arnab finally found Piya and she was real not an ilusion. He could see the resemblance bewteen Piya and her mother. The curls, the big brown eyes, her skin tone, even the smile. The only thing she had of his was the nose.

Piya-"Can I help U Uncle? U seem a little disturbed?"

Arnab-"That's an understatement. I'm actually torn on how to approach U with this news Piya. I know U already know what I'm talking about."

Piya tried her luck-"I don't know what you're on about uncle. Please elaborate on what it is U want?"

Arnab took his hands of his pockets-"May I come in?"

Piya let him into her abode-"So what is it U want from me?"

Arnab found his voice breaking a little-"I want your forgiveness Piya. I want to apologize for all those years you've spent all by yourself despite having family. I want to take U home with me Piya. I'm your father."

Piya's anger rose-"Forgiveness isn't just given Uncle. U broke a trust and U need to earn it back. Unfortunately for U I'm all out on forgiveness. I can never forgive a man who was effectively the cause of my mother's death. U are responsible for her early grave. I may forgive U for what U did to me but what U did to her I can never forget it. Her last dying days, those unshed tears, the anguish in her eyes. So I suggest U run along to play happy families with the people U already have in your life. U don't want to chase them away as well."

Arnab felt broken inside. Piya had so much bitterness towards him-"Piya beta please at least hear me out. I want to wipe away all the misunderstandings."

Piya gave Arnab her most deadliest of looks-"Misunderstandings over what uncle? I witnessed the emotional torture U put my mother through. U put me through and U have the audacity to make excuses for your behaviour. For your adulterous philandering ways. I know exactly the kind of man U are. I have no space for a cheap person like U Mr Dobrial. U are only Misha's father. Panchi and Sid's dad. U may be my biological father but I don't deem U as my father. U were never there for me as U are with your 3 children. It is wise if U play the emotional card with them. I won't fall for it. I've learnt to harden my heart over the years."

Arnab felt his heart sink. Piya wasn't the sweet girl he'd remembered anymore but a hurt child-"I want to make amends Piya please just let me. U have a brother and two sisters."

Piya bellowed angrily-"So what am I supposed to do with this news? Embrace them. I'm not as wicked as I make out. Misha and Panchi will always have a place in my heart as my soul sisters. Even Sid has a chance but U will never have a place in my life. Now if U don't mind I'd like U to leave."

Arnab tried to hold Piya-"Piya beta!"

Piya flinched away from Arnab's hold-"Don't ever call me daughter and never touch me again. Your hands are dirty. They have my mother's blood on them. Now leave." 

Arnab stepped away from Piya's room silently. He this vision od Piya which shattered right before his very eyes. He never expected this amount of backlash from his estranged daughter. He wasn't expecting her to embrace him either but he had hope she'd come aroiund. He hurried into his car. Sid was right Piya really did loathe him. Arnab deserved her wrath but if she'd just given him a chance to explain. This was the worst case scenario. He couldn't tell the girls at home about Piya till she accepted them all into her life.His little girl was filled with so much rage towards him had confirmed one thing. Piya had roughed it out, forcing her to grow up well before her time. He dread to think what Piya might have gone through in the past at the orphanage. Finally Arnab went to his mansion and locked himself in his study room. His mind was still filled with Piya. Her every word she'd uttered rang repetitively in his ears.

Piya felt some remorse for the way she'd responded to Arnab. She hadn't intended to go to such extremes. He was her elder after all. No matter how he'd treated her Mom or herslf in the past gave her no right to behave like a class A b***h. Her mother had raised her better than this but once she got started she couldn't stop. It was like her mouth had a life of its own. Piya knew she should apologize to Mr Dobrial but doing so would probably give him the wrong impression. He'd ruined her entire mood. Only cure for her was listening to Abhay's voice. Or better yet visiting the Raichand's. They made her feel as if she were part of a big family.

At the Raichand's

In the kitchen Lux was beginning to feel the chill. He could feel the cold sweat annoying the hell out of him. He was always hungry. At this rate Abhay was going to be out of food in no time. Lux kept the girls away from him for most of the duration at University. Lexie always was good at spotting out his emotional state. He didn't want to worry anyone. It was bad enough he had Abhay on his case 24/7. Abhay kept his eyes firmly on him like a hawk. He wouldn't put it past Abhay if he was monitoring his heart rate. It was weird how all his sense we're heightened. In some ways he loved the feeling of being on the same power level as Abhay. Their powers were similar. He wasn't sure how a werewolf's power would be like in human form. Lux scolded himself off. He didn't want to think about the transformation yet. Full moon was in 4 days. Time was ticking away and he had yet to learn anything on his condition. He felt physically sick half the time. He was oscillating from feeling all emotions at once. Anger was one of these problems he'd found he had struggled with. He remembered how Sid was like when they'd first met him. Always aggressive and looking for a fight. Lux feared he might alienate a few people with his attitude problem.

Abhay was drinking his usual glass of blood from his cup. He'd already picked up on Lux's suspicious behaviour. Vampires noticed everything with their sharp hearing. He could tell Lux was far from feeling his normal self. Abhay touched Lux's forehead. It felt clammy and hot. Yeah this boy was under the weather alright. Lux was stubborn, so he wasn't going to be happy about bed rest. Abhay sat in front of Lux on the Sofa. Lux tried to back away but Abhay held him down with his supernatural strength. Lux was too weak to fight Abhay off. He checked Lux's eyes for any changes in colour, how the pupils reacted (The pupils had made Lux's appear pitch black covering the iris. If the girls saw this they'd freak.)

Abhay in his usual tone-"So how long has this been going on for Lux?"

Lux just walked away not wanting to make a scene-"Let it go Abhay. I'm sure this will pass and I'll be good as new again."

Abhay wasn't taking any chances-"I beg to differ on this case Lux. Your eyes are a dead giveaway. Yesterday was just the calm; today the storm has only just got started. We have no idea what this is. I read on the net about Halflings like U going through a similar experience. I think U need to take it easy and let us do the thinking for once."

Lux took his sandwich into the living room-"U already do the thinking for me. Jeez seriously just back off a little. I'm feeling crowded as it is with Chand doing his mad scientist check ups on me isn't exactly fun."

Abhay knew Lux was feeling a little claustrophobic here with Chand being his usual eccentric self-"I know he's in your space Lux but we have to do all this logistically. It's very important we map out what this process means for U efficiently. I'm not a doctor and neither is Chand but he's lived a long time amongst the supernatural beings so he knows what he is dealing with. It's the best we can do under this strenuous situation."

Lux knew very well Chand and the others were just trying to help but in his head he felt like a caged animal just waiting to burst out. He was under their supervision making him feel like a child.-"I know Abhay. I feel as if I'm a ticking bom waiting to go off. Is this how it was with U?"

Abhay remembered very well how the transformation had felt like as if it were yesterday-"Not as extreme as your because I was already dead. It was when I'd come back to the living the agony kicked in. Your insides on fire. Hunger pangs were hard to bear. Trying just about anything possible just to quench the ache. The thirst. Then when U finally realize what it is U crave, the simple disgust and the pure survival instincts kick in. For U this will all be different Lux. U are still alive. I suppose being a Halfling will take its toll on U but U must persevere Lux. It will get better. We are all in this together."

Lux gave Abhay a light nod-"Thanks Abhay! Don't tell the girls. I don't want them to get stressed over nothing."

Abhay was reluctant to give into Lux but he'd have asked for the same thing if he were in Lux's shoes-"I won't say anything but Lux your sisters are smart girls. Do U really think they haven't noticed the little changes in U?"

Lux knew they probably already knew but they didn't know to what extent his problems were developing in-"I know they'll figure it out sooner or later. I need them to back off a little. They've been through enough, I don't want to cause them any unnecessary grief, I'm sure this is just a glitch in my system. Besides I'm afraid Lexie's been pushed through her limits. I don't want to see her in the dark Abhay. There's something U don't know about her. She lost it once over this stupid boy she hada crush on. She practiced some dark magic just for kicks. It wasn't anything major at the time but with her powers at full peak who knows what she's capable of. I didn't want to divulge this information before but I'm worried about her."

Abhay gave Lux a little pat on the back-"We will get through this Lux. By hook or by crook we will get a handle on this I promise. Let me do the worrying while U put a lid on your anger management and focus on keeping healthy. I know it's not easy but meditate it does the trick sometimes."

Lexie left Abhay and Lux to have their little moment. She knew her brother hated her keeping an eye on him but she felt responsible for his change. She should have tried harder. Her powers were not enough. Their powers as a Trio should have been enough. Only it wasn't. she knew what had to be done. Upstairs Lexie scurried into her room looking under her bed searching for the ancient book on the most potent of spells. The elders had always spoken about the dormant side of their powers which remained untapped. She needed to unlock this side to her powers. It would make all the difference in the world. If Abhay and Lux ever found out she knew she'd be in the dog house. Lexie didn't care. All she wanted was to garner a tremendous amount of power to topple Maya and her cronies. Lexie didn't care if she had to sell her soul to the devil alone, she'd gladly do it. This is for U Lux, Lexie thought in her head. I will save us all from her Lux I swear and this time I won't fail us. Pari saw her cousin knelt down on the floor with the forbidden book.

Pari covered her moth in shock with her eyes almost popping out of her eye sockets-"Lexie what on earth are U thinking? U can't practice this sort of magic. It's forbidden."

Lexie was determined to carry on with her task-"Pari I don't care anymore about what is right and what is wrong anymore. I have to do this. Last time was a close shave, next time we may not be so lucky. I have to take all the precautions before hand. It's the only way."

Pari squeezed Lexie's arm gently-"I know sweetie this ordeal has been tough on all of us U especially with Lux but we can't U know what it will do to U."

Lexie knew what the cost of losing ones self to the dark side meant. She had been on the cusp of losing herself a few years back. Thanks to her old boyfriend. He'd hurt her to the extent she'd lost her self confidence. Dark magic had taken away the pain. It had given her unlimited power. Unfortunately this was like a drug. It was too addictive. The more she used; the more she'd lost herself, almost alienating her family. It was Lux who'd made her go cold turkey. Helped her through all the commotion. Her mother had no idea what hit her. Only back then her powers hadn't matured. Now Lexie knew this was a different ball game. She was a fully fledged witch with powers any of her wiccan family would be envious of. The temptations would be hard to resist this time. Lexie knew she had to find a perfect balance. This time she'd be using it for a good cause; saving her family from their foes. It wasn't for personal gain and nor was this out of revenge. Well maybe a little revenge. Her cousin Pari would help her in this nightmare. It wouldn't be easy if she did it alone. Her cousin's face said it all. The feeling of helplessness had burnt out some of her hope. They both noticed Lux had started showing signs of a change. None of their magic would undo the damage. They'd tried while Lux had been asleep so he'd feel no pain but it didn't work. Nothing worked. His change was inevitable.

Lexie put the book on her bed-"Pari, U are my soul sister, you've alway stuck by us but now we must go our seperate ways. I must do this on my own. I need U unscathed by this darkness so at least one of us is left standing. U understand na. I need U to be sane for me. I'm not blindly setting foot into unknown territory Pari. I've walked this path before. I know the signs. I'll be ready to battle this. Mentally i'm prepared for it this time."

Pari gave Lexie a sympathetic look frowning at what it was she was about to say-"What about emotionally Lexie? It's one thing thinking about it; then psyching yourself up mentally but what about all the irrationality your emotions will create? Have U thought about this? What about the physical exhaustion? You're thinking is hightly compromised Lexie."

Lexie coolly finished-"U can try to make me change my mind Pari but my mind is set on going through with this. It might not be the conventional way but its all we have. Please don't say anything to the others. They'll try to stop me."

Pari nodded gravely-"Lexie we are sisters. I want to help U best as i can. So i will be on the outside looking in. I will intervene if this is going out of hand. I won't let U do this on your own. I won't tell the others but only if U let me be a part of your madness."

Lexie cautioned Pari-"Veryy well. I'm warning U though at times i might not be me but don't be afraid Pari. It's all part of this journey. I'm taking the elements inside me so don't be alarmed."

Pari gave a bleak grin-"OK. U begin with the chants. I'm paying attention."

Misha's surprise

Misha dropped by Piya to give her a surprise. She'd noticed Piya's mood had been off all thanks to the manhoos T. She make anyone's day a misery. It was almost as if she were born to ruin peoples lives. Misha had an inkling Piya might be headed for Anhay's place so it gave her the perfect cause to be with Piya. She was missing Lux too much. His cute smirks whenever his sisters teased him. His eyes were always mesmerising. She could stare at them all day. These Raichand men were too hot to handle. Piya ran whenever Abhay called. Actually Piya would run to Abhay even if he didn't call. Now she'd discovered Piya's illness had taken hold of her. Misha couldn't keep her distance. Her mother was very suspicious with her latest mood changes. Knowing her mother, she probably thought of drugs. Misha would never try thr stuff but her mother had no idea she was in the dating game already. She wanted to keep this truth within friends only. It made it more exciting and kept things private. Misha wanted another date with Lux. Just the two of them together.

Piya opened the door to Misha knowing full well her friend/sister wasn't going away easily-"Hey Mish! I was just on my way out."

Misha beamed dozily-"To Abhay's right? I wanna go too. We'll both go there together."

Piya couldn't even fake a smile. Her mood was still off-"Ok. Let me just lock up and well go straight away."

Misha knew sumething was bugging Piya-"Piya are U alright? Your face is so down. Did someone say something to U? Did they do something to U?"

Piya lied-"No. It's been a busy day. I just want to see Abhay."

Misha crossed her arms watching Piya's eyes shift away from hers-"Piya i know U are lying. Somethings up i know it. If U don't want to tell me that your perogative but as a friend i want to know who this S.O.B. or B***h is?"

Piya walks ahead-"We'd better go. Don't say anything to anyone. Ok. I'll deal with it in my own time."

Misha rolled her eyes at Piya-"U and your independence yaar. You're not wonder woman U know Piya. U can't do this by yourself forever. Fine for U i won't spill. Not that i know what i'm spilling anyway. Piya U know if there is anything U always have us to turn to."

Piya nodded her head-"Yeah. Now come on before i leave U behind Mish. Lux is probably sleeping now with the way your moving."
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey nice update 
so lux and abhay's realtionship is developing
bt hw come arnab came to know abt piya
and today no abhiya scenes

bt lovely update
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjna4

hey nice update 

so lux and abhay's realtionship is developing
bt hw come arnab came to know abt piya
and today no abhiya scenes

bt lovely update

There was a parcel with Pia's information on Arnabs study. He hired a private detective. All in the precap on pg 82
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

There was a parcel with Pia's information on Arnabs study. He hired a private detective. All in the precap on pg 82

ks i missed d precap
awesome.
superb.
fab.
loved it.....
thanx for the pm......
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update..........................
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh loved ur post like always ... superb yar ...