Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

Sorry for the late comments.Since i was on a trip to Wayanad,Kerala.It was nice update. The fight was super.Loved it.The pizza guy is Sid. Right.Just loved your update.Please continue soon.😊

Hope U enjoyed yourself in Kerela. Wish i visited India once in my life. I'm pretty much UK bound. Never set foot out of this country.
matwamango thumbnail
  :::SIDHARTH:::

Misha screams so loud it scared Lux and Kabir. They'd never heard Misha like this before in excitement. Lux wanted to thump the guy Misha was hugging. He wanted to take the guy on floor and beat the crap out of him. Misha was his. He knew how Abhay felt when it came to Piya kinda. He didn't like the way he felt. The only girls he ever felt like that about were his girls Lexie and Pari. What was wrong with him? Lux had already made room for Misha. He wasn't into pretty girls with a fettish for make-up and short dresses that would make any guy's head roll. No he liked his chicks with an edge. With something that extra special. Yes Misha was that someone with that extra spark that no girl had. One who could challenge him every step of the way. He loved her dress sense. She wasn't the kind of girl most guy's would check out due to her boisterous ways but it was just that what appealed to him. Her biker chick image was so sexy and her attitude drew him. But right now he had competition and he didn't like how the girls were all crowding round this one guy. Even Kabir seemed to have taken the backseat while he let the girls get over their shrieking.

Panchi gleaming away-"So U finally decided to show your face huh?"

Sid tries to get Misha to quit punching him-"I maybe late but at least i made it. Chipmunk will U quit beating the crap outta me."

Misha sulks-"Well what did U expect after the way U left all those years ago. Did U never think about us? What did we do Sid? Why did U have to punish us? We missed U like crazy."

Lexie confused-"So i take it the guy's not a pizza delivery man? Sid! U mean he's your Sidharth."

Misha nods-"The prodigal son returns after a long time."

Lexie twitches her nose-"Dude U could've mentioned this before. I'm sorry i should've known better than that. We ordered Pizza and what a coincidence U brought one with U. Sorry!"

Sid grins moving towards Lexie-"Then i wouldn't have gotten the chance to get U to fleece me of a free pizza. Misha's idea of a joke right? She has a habit of causing mischief. By the way i'm Sid."

Lexie shrugs her shoulder-"A bit late for introducing yourself now mate. U missed the boat."

Sid grins-"Well we can start over! Sid."

Lexie  couldn't resist his cheeky little grin-"Fine seeming as U are Misha's brother. Lexie." They shake hands.

Misha clears her throat-"If U two have finished flirting then i siggest we go upstairs. Mom and Dad are away to give us girls some space."

Sid notices everyone had a blue face as they were going up the stairs.-"Is there something going on? A special occasions for all the blue faces. I didn't notice it there but is there a theme going on here?"

Misha replies angrily-"The boys thought they'd join in and played a prank on us which backfired on them so now they are paying the price upstairs. Probably itching themselves to death by now."

Sid frowns-"Itching themselves to death?"

Lexie explains-"My brother thought it would be funny to see us itch away with itching powder."

Sid asks-"Do the parents know U have boys in the house?"

Misha counters-"Hey we can kick U out bro after all U are a boy right. I'm still mad at U for leaving. So don't do the whole brother thing going all macho on us because i'm macho enough for all U lads."

Panchi warns Misha-"No fighting little one. We can deal with this later. Just be glad he's back. What are we doing about the boys?"

Misha had other ideas.-"I'm not done with them yet."

Up the stairs Sid saw all the chaos. Feathers everywhere. The girls room was a bombsite. A war zone he would rather not be in. He saw Lux and Kabir who were busy itching their arms. Kabir felt so uncomfortable in his own skin. Damn plan fell flat on their face. He could see his arms begin to redden. Lux had searched for some cream or lotion to calm the effects. This was a pain but he'd cast a spell to overhear the girls so that dude they were crowded round was their brother. All three guys eyed each other to get a better measure of the other. Lux could kind of see a family resemblance going on although not by much. He thought Sid was tall, muscular with a commanding presence. He was a Dobrial alright! He was definitely someone he'd think twice before crossing him. Damn he appeared to have more muscles than him. He had to work out and bulk up more at the gym. He could see the love Misha and Panchi had for their estranged brother. The respect in their eyes they had for their brother. Well Lux was going to stay on the right side of Sid if he wanted a shot with Misha. He knew one thing for sure she liked him back but after this revelation she'd gone all cold towards him.

Sid held his hand out to both Kabir and Lux-"Hey i'm Sid! I take it U are both in the dog house? Misha's bite isn't as harsh as she wants it to be. U guys are?"

Lux warily takes Sid's hand-"Lux"

Sid squeezes Lux's hand a little hard then he hold's Kabirs-"I'm Kabir! Misha's best friend!"

Sid smiles-"Ah the best friend. She spoke highly of U as if U were her surrogate brother. Nice to finally meet U."

Kabir returns the smile-"Any chance U can help us bro! Misha is in a foul mood."

Sid laughs-"I'll see what i can do but Kabir U know best not to mess with Mish."

Misha throws daggers at Kabir wih her eyes-"I'm thinking of throwing Tracker at U. That way she can give U guy's a full manicure and pedicure. Hey she might as well go the full hog and give U a girly make-over."

Sid warns  Misha-"I think they've had enough now. Have some mercy on them! There's a limit to everything."

Misha gives in-"I'm in a good mood now. U boys are forgiven. Hey bro U haven't met the other two besties in my life have U?"

Sid smiles-"Are they boys? U sure have a lot of boyfriends? I'm beginning to worry about U munchkin!"

Misha drags Sid to meet Piya, Pari and Tracker-"Bro i could kill U for that comment but i'll let this slide for now. There U go! That's Pari. She's Lux and Lexie's cousin(Pointing at Pari. Sid nods his head to say Hi), That's Tracker aka Ruhi i think U might wanna stay clear of her she's a little boy crazy (Sid smiles at Tracker). That's My Bestie Piya. U know the one who saved Panchi from U know who! Guy's i want U all to meet my big bro. Sid. I mean Sidharth."

Sid had this strange urge to hug this girl Piya. Something about her made him melt inside. He felt an unspoken bond between the two as if he already knew her. He felt this protective side coming out towards Piya. Strange a girl could make him feel like that. He held Piya in the same ranking as Panchi and Misha in his heart. Piya was cute. He'd already warmed to her at first glance. No wonder Misha was so attached to this girl. She had that electric smile that would get to anyone. Funny how some people just drew U in. He'd never met Piya before but in his heart he knew her. Piya in return eyed Sidharth with a familiarity which was beyond any comprehension. She could see Panchi and Misha in his features. He was handsome. Rugged more like. Well built and very tall. Piya felt the same feelings as Sid. She remembered how drawn to Misha Piya had been and again she felt the same way for Sid. What was it with this family? The Dobrials felt like family.

Sid walked over to Piya-"Is it ok if i give U a hug? I don't know why but i have the urge to do it?"

Piya smiled back-"Sure (They hug. Both felt comfort in each others arms. Sid took Piya's scent inhaling her and was shocked to acknowledge what it was that made him feel this way. She smelt a little like Misha and Panchi if he took away the scent she was wearing of a floral nature. This wasn't happening? She was a Dobrial. One that had caused such a problem in their family's life years ago. He let go of her.). I hope you've come to stay for good this time. I can see Misha's missed U so much. The family is finally complete."

Sid eyed Piya-"U could say that! So what about your family? Anyone here?"

Piya's smile disappeared-"I have no family. Mom died when i was a kid and Dad left us for his other family. Actually Mom made him leave after she gave him an ultimatum. No idea where he is or how his family are. I just hope wherever they are they are happy."

Sid wasn't so sure they would be happy once Misha and Panchi find out the truth-"So U aren't curious to find them at all?"

Piya solemnly replies-"I'm sure they don't need me. There's a reason why my father kept us in the dark. Some things are best left alone. Why spoil their life with my entry? I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm used to being alone."

Misha steps in-"How many times have i reminded U? U will never be alone Piya. Not while U have us girls by your side. Misha and Piya are sisters for life. And with Abhay your dark knight at your corner will U ever be alone?"

Sid could see his sisters. Piya saved Panchi from an a**. Saved her life from ruin. In his book Piya was a saint and family to boot. She must be an angel because as far as he could tell Piya didn't know they were blood related. He didn't have two sisters but three. Yep he'd accepted Piya as a sister after all the heart was strange. His heart had already recognized Piya. Then again he was experiencing strange things nowadays like his senses were at super alert. He knew these people in this room were normal nothing unusual about them. So far so good. He wished he knew what was going on with him? It was strange. Only his father could help him. The man he detested for breaking the family up in the first place. He couldn't explain why this was going on. This mad rush of anger came and went. His sensitive feelings came and went all the time. He wasn't getting into this now not here. His senses went crazy outside but calmed down in the house.

Sid beamed-"I can see Mishoo's taken by U. I know i am. So U have a boyfriend?"

Misha cautions Sid-"Bro she's out of your league. Already taken by Abhay. Her majnu would break U in two if he ever saw U with her."

Lux warns Sid-"Yeah the girl is Abhay's. He's the guy we all want to avoid coz he's a beast."

Lexie shoots Lux down-"Lux chill it bro. Piya's off limits man so keep your eyes where i can see them. If U knew about Piya U would steer clear for your own good. She's like a sister to U. After all Misha see's her as a sister and so does Panchi so er U need to see her this way."

Sid could already see this unit was tight. Misha, Lux and Lexie were warning him away from Piya. What magic did she have that everyone wanted to protect her from anyone. Even he had the same reaction to Piya. This girl was an angel no doubt.

Sid winked at Lexie-"Trust me Lexie Piya is not the one i have my eyes on! Neither are the other girls in this room apart from the one i am looking at right now. So this Abhay must be some guy if U are all warning me to stay away from Piya. What's his deal anyway? He a body builder with anger issues! Or is he some possessive freak who can't handle competition?"

Piya answers-"I don't think Sid meant it that way. Just because Abhay and i are a couple doesn't mean i can't be friends with other guys now does it? Lexie and Lux i know he's family but rein it in. Yes like they said he's Abhay and no he isn't anything like how these guys described him to be. He's like Lux but only more intense. It was he who helped uncover Danish's dirty side so yes he's my dark angel. Don't believe what the others tell U about him. He's not the green eyed monster like they'd lead U to believe. He's sweet as hell. If U stick around i'll get U two to meet."

Sid was very curious about this new sister he'd gained. He couldn't even tell anyone. That was a sad fact but he doubted if anyone could handle this. So Piya had a boyfriend. The gang were taken by him. He could see a hint of anger from Lux regarding Abhay. Was this guy right for Piya? Why did he have to feel like he had to know more about Piya? Was this Abhay a nice guy? Did he treat her right? Did he have to go all brotherly over her now? He had to bring himself back a little? He didn't want them to suspect anything.

Tracker beams excitedly-"I'm Ruhi! They lovingly call me Tracker. Its so good to finally meet U. Now i have found myself an older better looking guy to add to my list of Hot guys."

Sid replies-"Thanks I think. I don't think i'm your type. I like girls feistier."

Tracker smiles-"I can conform to whoever U want me to be."

Misha saves her brother from Tracker-"I think thats enough talk out of your mouth Tracker. Bro needs some rest right. He must be jetlagged flying all the way out here from London."

Sid explains-"i'm just curious U don't have any other friends like Tracker right? She's scary! A little too needy. By the way to clear the air on Piya. I see her as a sister so boys no need to eye me like U want to kill me.  I know how Panchi is doing and Misha eats any guy that even makes a move on her (Looking towards Lux) but U i wanted to know out of like Lexie mentioned. Like a sister right? After all any girls my sisters deem as more than a sister would make them a sister to me. By the way Mish U don't deem Tracker, Pari and Lexie as sisters right?"

Misha states-"Now lets see. Tracker is crazy so she's out of the running, Pari is too and Lexie because we haven't known them long enough but who know with time."

Sid smiled-"Good. Who knows what can happen!"

Lux warns Sid-"Listen bro U stay away from the girls Ok! They are off limits just like Piya."

Sid retaliates back-"I like a challenge but in case U haven't noticed Misha is my sister. Exactly."

Lux replies-"Whatever bro! But the girls are nifty. They can handle themselves trust me. I know."

Pari wonders what was going on with the boys-"U guy's squaring up or what? We'd better get the place cleaned up before your parents go berserk. Kabir and Lux created this so they can help but before we start i'm hungry. Lets eat Pizza y'all."

They all gather round with Panchi bringing in the Plates and Coke to drink downstairs where it's cleaner. Then the door rings again. Misha runs down to open the door. Pizza's arrived. Misha asks Lexie to come down and collect them.

Lexie shakes her head-"I did the dare man no fair!"

Misha corrected her-"U picked the freebie from Sid and that doesn't count. So go on. Heres your chance."

Lexie looked at the gang-"U want me to do this in front of everyone."

Piya tells Misha no-"U don't have to do anything if U don't want to."

Lexie makes her mind up-"I've never backed down from a challenge before."

Lexie knew it was wrong but she used her mental manipulation and her womanly ways to get what she wanted from the guy with Sid looking on intently. Kabir was pleased the gan were getting on finally. He liked Lexie a lot. He could see Sid liked her too. What was it about him with liking girls others wanted? No way was he getting in this mess again. He'd learnt from the Abhay and Piya fiasco. Speaking of the devil he missed Abhay today. He didn't like him but the guy was beginning to grow on him. It was probably Lux's doing. They were so similar you'd think they were the same people. He could see Lux didn't like Abhay but he'd had a small corner for Abhay. The way he wanted Sid to ward off Piya.

Pari gave Piya a tug-"U ok Piya? U seem a little quiet."

Piya softly spoke-"Missing Abhay today. I feel like i haven't seen him all day. I know it's bizarre but i can't help it. I was disappointed when Kabir and Lux were the only ones that gate crashed out night in. I want him here so bad."

Pari comforts Piya-"U both have this unseperable connection Piya it's understandable. I'm sure Abhay is feeling the same way. I think he want to give U a night in with the girls."

Piya smiles-"I know but still i'm missing him. Can't help it. Wish he were here U know. This has been fun but i can't wait to be with Abhay in the morning. He hasn't contacted me about how things are at home."

Sid had heard this conversation between Pari and Piya. He didn't like this whole Abhay thing going on with Piya. She couldn't stay away from Abhay one day and already he'd taken over her mind. Sid had to meet this Abhay. check out the guy who'd stolen Piya's heart. He had to be someone special if the gang felt so positively about him. He'd gotten a mixed vibe from Abhay's family.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice update...but wat is up with this sid??the guy is acting weird...cant wait to find out more abot him...nice update...aww poor piya was missing  abhay how cute..lol..really welll done..thankx 4 the pm..update soon..

❤️MONA
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey😊 really liked the update sweets. so sidz finally here, dis is gona b interesting. missing Abhay alot tho.
nyway fab update n thanks for the PM
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Sid is finally here.. He's weird though..!! Misha I luved her as usual..
Pia babes is missing hotty Abhay.. Awwww..can't wait to read more..
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  already  like  Sid!! :)
I  want  some  Sid-Piya-Misha  scenes!!
They  would  be  a  gr8  trio  at  least  I  think  so.......
cont  soon!
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

I  already  like  Sid!! :)

I  want  some  Sid-Piya-Misha  scenes!!
They  would  be  a  gr8  trio  at  least  I  think  so.......
cont  soon!

Yesh I'm trying to make Sid different. We got enough bad boys in this FF Lux and Kabir a real duo but Sid has to be different. U know the leader. I'm taking a break from writing for at least for days and see what i come up with.
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb Update!!! i'm really liking Sid's character, very interesting.😉

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love this ff!!i started it n omg its amazing can u add me to ur pm list?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

i love this ff!!i started it n omg its amazing can u add me to ur pm list?

Will do. Add me in ur buddy list or hit the thank U button. I'll add a precap just to tease U guys. U will have to wait for the update till Saturday as i'm busy at work