-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Loved all the parts.You write so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Do PM me next time.๐Ÿ˜Š
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg that update ROCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wished the serial was like this.......lovely update too rocking.too passionate.pia kabir mish n abhay are jst superb esp abhay....n his thoughts reading loved it...plz looking eagerly for it do update sonnnnnnnn :)
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

LOVED IT! Really.. WOW! Awesome part! :D

I love Abhay in this. I love him so much! So much more than the real Abhay. He is just so cute in his own i-try-to-be-bad way. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And.. THANKS FOR THE PM! Loved the part. Awesomely written. 

Really glad U liked it. This is the way i envision Abhay to be like. Tortured. Conflicted with the emotion to be with Pia but also keep his distance to save her.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

omg that update ROCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wished the serial was like this.......lovely update too rocking.too passionate.pia kabir mish n abhay are jst superb esp abhay....n his thoughts reading loved it...plz looking eagerly for it do update sonnnnnnnn :)

This couple are supposed to create sparks not kill it in the first meeting. So i added a bit of angst from Abhay seeming as the show is based on Pia. I wanted my story to be mainly based on the Hero Abhay. All will be revealed about his past.
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wonderful fantastic mindblastingggggggggggggggggggg update

plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue it soon............
matwamango thumbnail

:::PreCaP- The FalL:::

Abhay at the mansion where his mother Hasina gives him a drink of blood.

Hasina-"How was your first day Abhay? Everything go as you planned."
Abhay-"Pretty much. I've been invited to a party by some rich brat! I wasn't planning on going but i think i might mingle into the crowd and check out how my fellow classmates socialize."
Hasina-"That's good to hear. Finally you are doing what needs to be done. Figure out the enemies moves. Remember Abhay these people are just cattle. Not friends. Keep them close but not too close that they will hit you where it hurts."
Abhay-"I get the drill. I hate these people you know this better than I do. It's easy for you guys. You sit at home while I do the hard work. You could have made the effort and made a resistance to human blood but you chose the easy way out."
Hasina-"I know but this all comes so naturally to you than it does to me. I know why you motivated yourself to take this step but don't get too close to these humans son. You may end up sympathizing with them and then that's where you get clumsy."
Abhay-"I better get ready. " With that Abhay zoomed out.

Pia got into something comfortable for her forst day out with her friends Kabir and Misha. Misha's sister Panchi joined them with her boyfriend Danish. Kabir mentioned that Danish was his first cousin. They didn't look much like each other but they shared the same personality. They shared a close bond. Pia wished she had that to share with someone. She'd always been alone. It was always her and her Mom, since her death she'd been all alone at the orphanage and just concentrated on her studies. This was the first time she felt included in a gang. She smiled at Panchi and Misha sister's in arms more like but there was that bond of belonging. Pia had never dreamt that she would ever feel this way. Since coming to Dehradun She couldn't put her finger on it but there was a pull. Pia felt as if someone was watching over her. At first she'd assumed it was her Mother from above but this felt like the unexplainable. Her very own spirit guide..... Pia felt a gust of wind fly past her. There again this unknown cold that enveloped her with a hint of warmth. They all hopped on to the mini Aeroplane that Kabir booked on for them. It was like their own private party. Pia was slightly frightened of jumping out she'd never done this before.

Abhay saw them take off. From the shadows he waited patiently. Part of him wanted to be in that gang. They all seemed to fit bar Pia. She stood out like the Diamond amongst the rough. Pia stood out in any crowd. Her sweet scent he'd become so familiar to. Abhay could tell whenever Pia was in trouble. It was like her mind was fused with his but he didn't read minds. He felt some risidual emotion in the air. Pia was in distress but what was the cause of it? Abhay hoped all is well with Pia. Only one day in and the girl had completely taken over his mind. If he wasn't careful he'd be losing more than his mind. Whenever he thought of Pia now he wondered if any part of Maithali was in her new rebirth because there was no way that Pia who looked like her old self long ago may not retain any of those dormant past memories. He feared if she ever knew what he did to her would surface then Pia would be doomed. Abhay would save her from himself, herself and from future danger from the one they are forbidden to talk about.
matwamango thumbnail

:::The FalL:::

One by one they started jumping of the plane with their parachutes. Abhay could hear them though it was faint he could make out whose voice each belonged to. Misha was extremely bubbly and demanded she went first. The anticipation was killing her. Abhay smiled Yes one day that might be her undoing but that didn't bother him. Human's were unpredictable at times. She'd be one to lead Pia astray all right. With her bossy attitude. Pia needed someone that would stand by her Misha was definately it. He heard Misha talk things through with Pia. All the step by step information on the perfect landing. Madam definately did this on a regular basis. Kabir was the one taking Pia down with him on his parachute as Pia didn't know what she was doing. Kabir was definately going to be a thorn but Abhay didn't want to think about that right now. Yes Misha was out. Pia voiced her concern about jumping but Kabir was adament that he'd be there for her. Abhay doubted the guy knew the dangers that Pia faced. He could sense something wrong in the atmosphere but what no idea. Kabir held on Pia as they made way to jump out. Kabir told her to pull the cord and her parachute would be out and to hold on to him tight. Abhay clenched his fists. He didn't like the thought of Pia so close to Kabir even if it were just them holding on to each other. Abhay waited in the middle of an empty field. He saw 2 specks flying up in the air Pia and Kabir.

Abhay thought there was no danger he had her but he'd wait in the shadows just in case. They looked kind of unstable in the air. Was that normal. He'd never done these activities before. He didn't need to he had other ways of travelling which were cool when he fist turned but now he wasn't bothered by his gifts nothing new to him. Seemed boring. He understood why humans wanted to fly something out of their comfort zone. He was like that but he'd give anything to return the way he was but he found no such cure. Abhay heard Kabir say somethings wrong. Pia started to struggle. Kabir told her Don't panick. Your belt. Abhay looked in the air he'd heard something snap. Then a scream came. So loud Abhay moved at once. It was Pia. What was she doing? Abhay ran at super speed then went up the trees running and made a huge leap into the sky. Pia was falling fast while Kabir floated in the air. With precision he managed to grab Pia in the air.pia looked so pale. She had her eyes shut tight. Only his touch had made her look back at him. She looked bewildered as if she were dreaming. Then she looked down and started to scream so loud. Abhay felt his ears were about to pop.

Abhay covered her mouth with one hand with the other hand holding her. They were falling even faster until Abhay managed to release her parachute. It was stuck but after a little nudge it finally opened out. Pia held onto Abhay with dear life. He liked the feel of her wrapped around his body. They seemed to fit. Not again. He looked at Pia. He could hear her heart racing so fast. All that adrenaline and she didn't once lift her hand to let the parachute loose. Why? Abhay let go of her moth. Pia looked down again but a little less scared more puzzled with how Abhay got to her in the first place.

Abhay-"Pia don't look down just look at something to distract you." Abhay knew what Pia was thinking then. "You can look at me if you want. Don't be scared i won't drop you like Kabir. You will be ok."

Pia had questions. "How did you?, Did we? Anyway Thanks. For saving my life again."

It seemed like they's been in the air forever but Abhay wanted a smooth landing with Pia in tow. He couldn't risk her being hurt. It was bad enough being this close to her made her blood sing to him. It took all his concentration not to think of her as food. This close she smelt so good. He got his wish didn't he? Wanting to be this close to Pia while Kabir was left hanging. Strange. He liked all this macho Hero thing he had going on but how was he going to explain this one to her. He could see she had questions. He felt his throat burn. A little more to go before they landed then he could be free of this hunger. Pia saw something in him that made him flinch. He averted his eyes away while she stared at him in awe or fear he wasn't sure what to make of it.  He'd make sure he found a way out but for now he was with her. She was safe and in no danger of going splat. He had a right mind of asking her why she froze? They were about to land past the trees near the river. Drat just what he needed this girl was making him break certain rules he had to abide by. Hopefully he might be able to stop before that borderline. They just about managed it. Phew. That was close. Only one day in and he'd broken his main rule stay away from Pia. He'd stopped at that. She was shaking.

Abhay-"You're friends should be able to take you back from here. I can't go past here."

Pia-"Please wait until they come."

Abhay-"We might as well walk back a little bit in the open fields it's clearer there. Will you be ok walking a few miles."

Pia-"I'll be ok." She was still shaking. Good job he had his black coat on. Abhay gave it to Pia. She refused at first but Abhay told her he didn't want her death on his conscience.

Pia kept looking at Abhay not knowing what to say to him. She finally managed to say something which seemed out there for her but what was all this. How could a normal person do any of this.

Pia-"That was you yesterday wasn't it with the tempo. I only managed to see your eyes before i fainted. Next thing i know i'm in a hostel with a note."

Abhay-"I don't know what you're saying at all. None of this makes sense."

Pia-"So you flying up in the air saving me from the fall was nothing. Your eyes turning red is nothing.you took a hit against them trees was nothing and your fine."

Abhay-"You're in shock. Yes i can't explain how i got to you but the main thing is your safe.

Pia-"I saw you."

Abhay-"Why didn't you release the parachute."

Pia-"I froze. Part of me wants to be with my Mom. Loneliness does that to you. I've only met these people but i can't explain why. I feel linked but in the air i felt free until i looked down. U still haven't told me what you were doing there and how you caught me."

Abhay-"I saw you fall then climbed up a tree and caught you. I can't fly. Nobody will believe you anyway. It sounds crazy."

Pia-"We shall see about that."

He grabs hold of Pia's arms hard hurting her. He then looks her in the eyes trying to compel her.

Abahy-"U never saw any of this. Do U understand. I wasn't here."

Pia-"What's wrong with you? Are you trying to do some weird hocus pocus."

Abhay-"U don't feel anything."

Pia-"What are U?"

Abhay-"Must be something wrong with you're wiring. I gotta go."

Pia-"Please if you want i won't say anything but don't leave. I don't know why but around U i feel safe. The other guys are taking their time. I'm sure i'm in the wrong here. I give you the third degree after you save me. Can we start again?"

Abhay-"Sure. We never met. That ok."

Pia-"You can't mean that! I can never forget you. What you did for me."

Abhay-"I'm a walking danger. What i touch burns to flame. Trust me the more distance the better. I'm a loner. I don't like people. Specially girls but i won't stand back and let an innocent die. It's not me."

Pia-"You make it sound so final. Have you never made friends"

Abhay-"Your friends are coming. I never want to remember this ever happened."

Pia-"I owe U but i won't ever forget U Abhay. U can push me but i can see U more clearly now. Will U pretend i don't exist. I can't no matter how much U play this bad boy image.This morning U came in with no care in the world but what difference a day can make."

Abhay-"Pia forget this. For your own protection. I can't make U but nobody will understand."

Pia-"For now. Abhay. Thanks. Your secret is safe whatever it is. U do realize secrets have a way of coming out."

Abhay-"Nobody's lived to tell my secret Pia bt i trust U."

Pia-"Funny after today i can say the same for U."

Abhay-"Bye Pia." With that he was gone but not too far. Abhay hoped Pia kept her mouth shut for his families sake. Somehow he knew she'd keep his secret.

Pia didn't know what just happened there but she was relieved. Abhay was mysterious. He didn't want to be around people but she wasn't going to let this go. Kind of like her recurring dream of a strange man she had as a child well since her mother passed away. Dehradun was proving to be an interesting place for her. Last night those vivid dream were becoming clearer than ever before. Pia felt bound by this place like it was calling her. Abhay made her feel strange not scared but something deep. She wanted to run towards him but he kept running away from her. Abhay was right her friends were on their way. They looked like i'd died and they'd seen a ghost. Misha was in tears. Pia felt a big search party was out for her. Kabir gave a nervous smile not quite knowing what to do. Piya ran to Misha whilst thinking about Abhay. He was deeply embedded in her brain now. How did he know her friends were on their way. She didn't hear them at all. Abhay was special. Pia's new mission. Get to know who the real Abhay Raichand is because without knowing who he is she will never understand him. Pia could feel wet cheecks against hers. She was back to the present. Pia wiped Misha's tears.

Misha-"Don't U ever do that to me P. Seriously my heart was literally in my mouth. I have never been so scared. It wasn't until i landed i called for search team for you. Kabir was out of his mind with worry. R U trying to kill us too?"

Pia-"Abhay. I mean i managed to uh get the parachute free in time. I saw Kabir get his out so luckily it was before i would have hit the floor."

Kabir-"No more of these fun danger plans. This one scared the life out of mine. Pia you seem fine but are you ok?"

Pia-"Kabir i'm ok seriously. I'm fine. I must have someone special watch out for me. We'd better get back before i die of a cold."

Misha-"Never joke about death because i can't think of what i'd do if i lost U. In such a short time U have completed me from being a joker to not being so selfish. Panchi doesn't even pick on me now that i'm akways on about U and Kabir's found his special friend too now." She winks at him.

Pia smiles. Abhay still hasn't left her mind. Pia-"Let's go home and get changed. I want to go to the party. I feel like i can face anything after what happened today."

Kabir-"R U crazy. After a shock like that you wana go to this stupid party. That too T's party."

Pia-"I wanna see what everyone will be doing. It's my first major party." Pia was hoping to bump into Abhay. Keep an eye on him but curiosity was getting the better of her. Abhay Raichand was a guy she would get to see who he really was and what was he hiding. Eventually the guy was going to slip. He made his mistake with her didn't he. Piya loved the feel of his jacket round her.

Abhay rolled his eyes from the shadows. She did as he asked. She didn't reveal anything about him though she nearly slipped up. Why couldn't he compel her? It worked with nearly everyone he came in contact with that was human but why not Pia? He'd been ok with her past births. She wanted to go to the party was she out of her mind? Well Pia was out of it most of her time a dreamer like Maithali. She wasn't her was she? He'd better get back and get ready for the big day. The stupid party at T's.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I โค๏ธ this Abhay saving Pia part..
Thnx for the p.m..
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVED IT! Seriously..I am speechless! Amazing part! Beautiful. Mindblowing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I louved THE FALL. ๐Ÿ˜ It was MAGICAL! And Abhay's just TOO GOOD in this FF, love him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And.. you rock! LOVED IT. Continue soon! (:
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVED IT! Seriously..I am speechless! Amazing part! Beautiful. Mindblowing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I louved THE FALL. ๐Ÿ˜ It was MAGICAL! And Abhay's just TOO GOOD in this FF, love him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And.. you rock! LOVED IT. Continue soon! (:

Glad U like it. Spent ages writing this. Hope I can keep this up i feel drained. Now i'm at a loss for the party scene.