Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice update

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for ur updt
it was good n dannish needed a blow

I really wanted some violence in the show. Us viewers missed out on a good punch up scene. Thought i'd add it in my FF
matwamango thumbnail
:::Update 23:::Winter Solstice:::

Misha hunted upstairs downstairs through her mothers jewellery boxes it wasn't there. The damn moonstone had to in a really nifty hiding spot. One where nobody would ever think of finding. Misha searched her Father's study for the moonstone. She'd tried all the obvious places like the drawers, his safe, behind the study. She then moved the desk with a lot of force over to one side. She flipped the rug over. There was a loose wooden block. One by one she'd removed them from the floor. Until she'd spotted a little secret safe. Misha had seen her father open the box in front of Sid some 5 years back the last day she'd seen her brother.  She tried using a few combinations to open the lock. Names, birthdates. Then she found it. The combination code had to be in a diary somewhere. She tried to remember. It was 8 letters and 8 numbers. Misha tried a few sequences going in order of their birth from the oldest to the youngest. Damn codes. Her Dad was one shift guy. Misha tried doing them from oldest to the youngest putting the first two initials and then the two numbers bingo. Come to Moma! Misha had always wondered why there was a PJ in the code with two numbers. She didn't have the b***s to ask her Dad fo fear of him finding out that she'd been a naughty girl snooping in her Dad's things. After all certain things should be kept safe. She opened the safe door and wham! The moonstone was staring at her with it's gleam. Misha picked it up and found a few items there belonging to her Dad. Misha looked at the photograph of a pretty woman in her Dad's safe. She didn't bother paying too much interest as her goal was to find the moonstone and hand it over to Abhay. Misha begun to wonder why she was to do that? no time if her Dad came in he'd have her guts. She wouldn't be alive to tell the tale to anyone. Why was she even doing this the same day her sister had found out the guy she loved was a pr**k. Misha took the photo with her and slammed the safe down. She put all the wooden blocks back where they were. Put the mat over it again and pushed the desk back where it belonged. Misha rushed out of the study and straight to Abhay just like he wanted her to come.

Misha panting-"Here i got it for U! I can't believe i am stealing from my own house for U Abhay. This better be important dude because I've risked my neck here. Anyway what's this for anyway? That too had to be done by today. My sister just lost the love of her life man."

Abhay determined not to give anything away compelled her-"Misha U will not remember any of this for your own good. U will go and help your sister mend her broken heart. Give a big Danish bashing and then help her move on."

Misha repeats instruction given to her by Abhay-"Danish is a scumbag and i will cheer my sister."

With Misha joining her sister Abhay is left with his clan headed back with the grownups. Arnav was busy cancelling all the invites while Madhoo made some hot chocolates for the girls upstairs.

Lexie-"Now that we have the moonstone we'd better get to work Dada. The night is tomorrow. We will need Piya present for this spell to work. She is aware of the world we come from. That i know but how much i'm not aware of. I didn't want to dive in her mind. It's filled with past secrets and some of her thoughts on U are something we all want to avoid. Lets just say the girl has racy thought's on U. One that is very disturbing might i add."

Pari-"U can say that again i haven't dared to link minds with her for that very reason."

Lux-"Can U please not discuss this here. It's sick to even think the old man has a girl!"

Pari teases Lux-"Why are U jealous that he has someone and U don't?"

Lux-"Oh please! Throw me the sick bucket. Me and jealous."

Lexie smiles-"I've seen U with Misha U like her don't U? She's just your type. Loud like U. The fun type. One that speaks her mind. That's why U go quiet around her. It's so cute!"

Lux getting angry-"Get out of my head little sister or i'll blast U one!"

Pari laughs-"Don't worry i'm sure the feelings are reciprocated if U would just once behave like a human and not some superior being."

Lexie-"Are U giving us a lift back? We need Piya with us."

Abhay get's Piya down making excuses on her behalf. Piya-"Bye everyone see U tomorrow!"

Abhay drops the girls off to the hostel and heads home with the moonstone. Piya gets into her nightie as do the other girls. She was baffled by Misha's lost look upstairs. She had said a little too much on Danish being and idiot which made Panchi feel even worse than she did before. To make matters worse Piya could see that Panchi was putting on a brave face. How would she react once the dust settled down. Danisha had a lot to answer for in Panchi's eyes.

Lexie tried to change Piya's mood-"Try not to think so much about Danish he's a Jack a**. Deserved everything he got but for Panchi be grateful she knows who he really is. She'll be fine after a few weeks. "

Piya curiously asks-"How do U do that? look into my mind as if U were some mind reader."

Lexie back peddles-"It's obvious what U were thinking about! Danish has caused a lot of pain for U all and poor Panchi. She's your best friends sister so U have a bond there already."

Piya-"I know some secret that run in your family Lexie. Don't patronize me by giving me half baked answers. I'm not dumb. So are U like Abhay? U know? Run fast. Super senses."

Pari-"No. We are different. Like you've read in Dada's journals from way early on."

Piya-"U guy's suck blood!"

Lexie-"No. That's sick but no we er special. Let me show U a cool trick."

Pari gets a candle and lights it up. Then Lexie keeps the candle on the floor and has the flame flying about with her mind. Lexie then has the flame spell the letter P. Piya looks on with awe. She wasn't frightened by the pair. She was glad they chose to show her their secret.

Piya-"Wow that's super Cool. I've never seen this happen in real life apart from on tv. So U two know about the Journals then?"

Pari and Lexuie both in unison-"Yes!"

Piya-"I can explain!"

Pari likes this side of Piya so cute-"No need U sly girl. We know what Da Abhay is like. U ask him a question. U get another dozen forming in your brain. He never gives U a simple answer. Jst when the times right. That's his answer to anything he's not certain about."

Lexie chips in-"Piya U have read both journals yet U still haven't found the answers because U aren't asking the real question. I can't help U with Abhay's secrets as they aren't mine to reveal. I can't even give U answers to questions U seek about your own life."

Piya disappointed-"Oh."

Pari-"U really are an Old Soul. This doesn't faze U at all. We don't scare U. I can see what he see's in U. When U give U invest every part of your soul. U love Abhay with every fibre of your being. I hope i find someone like that one day."

Piya queries on Abhay-"So is Abhay a witch?"

Pari-"We can't divulge his secrets Piya. He's family and we don't want to discuss anything Abhay doesn't want us to say."

Lexie-"In time U will be ready to take this secret but its dangerous. U can ask us about ourselves or certain things about your life but nothing on Abhay. Sorry."

Piya-"Fine. So what kind of stuff can U do?"

Lexie anwered in detail-"Well we can pretty much cast any spells and curses on people and things. Make medicinal herbs for ailments but we can't cure any fatal illnesses like Cancer. We know how to blast fireballs, control the weather. Freeze things. We have telekinesis and telepathic powers that work close range that is but for long distance it takes a collective. We also have the power of precognition only problem is deciphering what the visions mean. Pretty heavy but cool stuff. Abhay's taught us nearly everything he knows but our Aunts and cousins in Salem have helped hone our powers."

Pari-"We can't use powers for self gain though we had a little truth spell that we had hit people in our town with. Lets just say we regretted we'd evr cast that spell."

Piya impressed-"I must say that is one talented family U got. So i'm thinking girls in your family have this skill than the guy's right?"

Pari-"Yes. It's linked with mother nature i guess. Our powers do have downfalls. As strong as we are the setbacks affect us with overusing our gifts can lead to nosebleeds. Death even but Abhay's taught us to channel our powers. Using a fellow which in our case the trio works best. We rarely use this though as Lexie is 18 now and fully come into her powers like Lux but i am nearly there."

Piya-"So U are really here?"

Lexie-"For Abhay and well U. See Abhay has sixth sense when it comes to danger and with our foresight things start to make sense. See i can see fellow witches because we are one. Humans because we are one. Vamp i mean bad things too because we are all capable of doing this."

Pari gave her cousin a i know look-"U know sometimes there are blindspots in our visions like erm say Halflings. And old souls. U i'm afraid count as one. Old soul. One that can see past lives."

Piya draws back-"This is some joke right?"

Lexie-"The dreams U have all indicate this. The violence. Can scare anyone to death. We've said too much but we are here to help U."

Piya-"I'll buy that. abhay is always been so discreet about the dreams. U know sometimes i'd find him comforting me out of nowhere in the middle of the night. Then puff he's vanished. Can U guys do that? Teleport or whatever it is called?"

Lexie-"Not on our own I'm afraid we can do that collectively but it drains all our powers but our cousins in Salem can although they are much older than we are i presume we'll get to that level."

Piya-"So Abhay doesn't mind U revealing all this to me. See i caught him using his powers that's the only reason i know so much."

Pari-"It's our choice on unveiling our secret to U not his."

Lexie-"U are family to us so i don't care if U know because i know U will keep our secret. It's who U are. We already Love U."

Piya-"Even Lux?"

Lexie-"My twin can be a pain but he's really soft on the inside. He's well like Abhay. Has a good heart though. Would do anything for us. He funnily already likes U just not Abhay due to rivalry. It's between them i can't say anything on that"

Piya-"So your cousins are in Salem? Does Abhay ever see them?"

Pari-"Yes and No. He wants us all safe. Out of danger. Family instinct kicking in. So we are spread out in the world. Believe it or not but we contact each other through telepathy on the Equinox and during the Eclipse. Its fun but can be cramped with too many people in your head."

Lexie-"We are his only family in India hence why we are in contact with Abhay. Plus we're stubborn like him.Lux has it the worst. I'm sure you've figured it out. See Lux is trying hard to avoid Abhay but he's resistance is futile."

Pari-"We'd better get some sleep. Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice. A powerful night and Piya we are going to do a spell on U to connect U with your Mother."

Piya-"You're WHAT?"

Lexie-"I know its hard to digest but it's crucial for U to have a spirit guide. One who will keep U safe when we cannot. Just for a safety measure. I hope U understand."

Piya took this information in-"This day was full of surprises. It's a bit much."

Pari-"U will be fine. Oh and Piya we will keep the journal a secret from Abhay. He will get mad. We think this may be why your dreams have worsened over the weeks. Its too much for your mind."

Piya-"What has the journal got to do with my dreams?"

Lexie-"U will see! Night night Piya!"

Night of the winter Solstice

Abhay and his clan along with Piya were at the ruins past the river Abhay wasn't permitted to go by. They had the moonstone with them. Abhay thought to himself Haseena and Chand were going to kill him for even doing this. He'd endangered their clan enough already without adding to their problem. Lux was eyeing up Abhay with so much hate it gave Abhay shivers and he was a vampire. Abhay had endangered his clan just by doing this. So much of their power would be used on this major spell cast. Pari put the candles on the snowy ground as she lights 5 corners creating a pentogram. Piya is inside watching Abhay without even questioning why they had to do this. Abhay stared back into Piya's eyes. So much trust was placed in them for him and his family that had come to help her. Lux, Pari and Lexie formed a triangle holding their hands inside the pentagram. Piya felt like a child in a school yard playing ring games but all four people before had serious faces on making Piya unnerved by all this. The trio began chanting away as Piya remained in the middle with the moonstone in her hand starting to light up.

Piya-"It's warming up."

Abhay-"It's suppose to. Means the spells beginning to work. Whatever U do Piya don't be alarmed or pull out of the formation. U may find a few surprises in there. Do not listen to them. Try to pin point your mother's face during the incantation."

Piya nods. She knew Abhay was just trying to help her but she wished he could be there holding her. Piya watched the heavy concentration all three spell casters have in their voice, in their face. Piya didn't want them to do this for her but she knew that being Abhay's family the inbuilt drive to protect someone was in their genetic make up. Piya focused hard. She pictured a hzy image of her Mother Sugandh holding her S necklace with one hand while holding the moonstone with the other. The incantation spell was getting louder and louder. Piya was now fully focused on the angelic woman who gave her life. Piya reached for her in her mind.

Abhay sure hoped this worked. The thindering sky told a story of it's own. The dark night was beckoning the gates to open. The spell casters voices were coming in with full force zapping their energies. He could see a swirl in the sky like some vortex. The power of this night was upon them all. Lights were shining at them. Souls were emerging one at a time. The chanting goes on longer with their arms rose up in the air. Eyes with the whites only visible to Abhay. The moonstone began to light up in the moon and the light of Piya's soul emerging as one. A soul came down. Further down until all other souls were pushed back towards the gate. It's was attracted to Piya's aura. Like it was trying to emerge in Piya's to show who it was. Abhay could see from the smile on Piya's face that the spell was working fully. Unfortunately this time Abhay had sensed a rising coming from beyond the woods. Howling getting louder and louder as the creatures fro, this side of the wood were getting anxious. The Moonstone was attracting them here. Abhay had to let this spell complete it's course fully. It had the security of those inside the pentagram at risk. Abhay began doing his own thing circling them ferociously. Nobody would enter the ruins on his watch.

Piya finally saw her Mom after all these years. She opened her eyes and saw a light nearly blinding her. The tears all fell down.

Piya spoke lightly-"Mom is that U?"

Sugandh-"Yes my darling. It's Mom. I've waited a long time for this my little munchkin."

Piya cries-"I missed U so much."

Sugandh answers-"As have I. Do not cry Piya. U are not alone. All these people here Love U and will keep U safe. Your Dad is here too. His family already love U for U without them knowing who U are. How you've grown into a beautiful woman."

Piya-"I wish...."

Sugandh-"Metoo my precious baby. Me too. I can see Abhay is a fine young man. Though he isn't the person i had in mind for U. He is perfect even if he isn't human. Danger approaches U my baby. I will try hard to protect U from it. This is your reason for summoning me. so shall it be done my child."

Piya-"I don't care about that Mom. U said not human what do U mean?"

Sugandh-"In time U will learn my child. For now time approaches. I must take my leave. It attracts them. The moonstone. Piya know this my precious baby. When things get tough think of me and i'll be there in a flat. This is all i can give U of me My daughter. It's the stone that gives me a link back to U. I will always be with U Piya always. I must leave."

Piya bellows loudly-"Mom Come BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

With that the lights fade out back into nothingness. The spell complete. The trio on their knees from exhaustion. As they get their breath back they realize Piya is on the floor. It is safe for them to break the pentagram as Lux uses a simple spell the blow the candles with the wind. Abhay rushes towards Piya and carries her in his arms. Taking her back to the hostel for some TLC. While Lux goes back to Kabir's.

Lexie looks at Piya in Abhay's arms as he put's her to bed-"Dada it worked. The spell worked. She's in safe hands. Don't worry she's just had a lot taken out of her. Seeing your dead mother isn't normal U know! She is human even if she's an old soul."

Pari-"You're worried about the wolves aen't U? We will handle them. We just need their leader then the real fun begins."

Abhay-"I don't know how any of us will come out of this girls but even if i breathe my last breath i will die trying to protect U. I can't lose any of U and if those Pups so much as breath near U hell will be there to pay."

Pari-"U go home. I get the feeling Chandeena will have a lot to say."

Abhay-"Chandeena!"

Lexie-"Chandal for Chand and Haseen for Haseena by Lux his nickname but we prefer Chandeena."

Abhay looking somber-"I'd better go face the music huh. See U kids later."

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey interesting update....very well done..thankx 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUm....................ohhh this is just getting so intersting yaaar.....loved all of it...cant seem to get enuf of it......so nw pia knoez sum truth bt still few pieces of jigsaw puzzles are yet to be placed ohh pia's mom.love abhyas n his family heeh lux falling for mishuuu....two bro falling for two sis eheh......loved it chandeena louved this phrase.....do update soon,
luv,
Sups.!
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

AWESUm....................ohhh this is just getting so intersting yaaar.....loved all of it...cant seem to get enuf of it......so nw pia knoez sum truth bt still few pieces of jigsaw puzzles are yet to be placed ohh pia's mom.love abhyas n his family heeh lux falling for mishuuu....two bro falling for two sis eheh......loved it chandeena louved this phrase.....do update soon,
luv,
Sups.!

Yeah it can only happen in Ekta's land two sisters falling for two brothers only Abhay isn't their brother.😆 I thought might as well add our nickname to Chandeena in the FF. Happy Holidays
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Loved  it!:)

That's good. I'm going to write the next installment tomorrow. Got my creative juices flowing. Hopefully it will be gripping.😳