Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update...cant wait to read more...thankx 4 the pm..
โค๏ธMONA
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMF pia has opened her heart out..wowo abhays family...so finally the war  .......still mystery dangling yaar so much confusion  no nt confusion well secrets......abhay n pia as usual lovely.........bt less of abhia yaar plz give more abhia........love this ff n the way it is progressing.....plz cont soon.............
luv,
Sups.!
cool_maitri03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing!! keep goin!! plz!!
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great part......lovely.........waitin for nxt part.........thnx for the pm..................cont soon..........................
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sups2222

OMF pia has opened her heart out..wowo abhays family...so finally the war  .......still mystery dangling yaar so much confusion  no nt confusion well secrets......abhay n pia as usual lovely.........bt less of abhia yaar plz give more abhia........love this ff n the way it is progressing.....plz cont soon.............
luv,
Sups.!

Yes Abhay's family are coming to town. I was trying to keep the Dobrials storyline going hand in hand with Abhay and Piya. Glad U are enjoying the FF. I wasn't sure if i was going too emo on some of the scenes.
--sapna-- thumbnail
nice update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved it โค๏ธ
thanx 4 pm
waiting 4 next..............
Edited by sapnashinde1 - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap-Meet the parents:::

Piya was going through the same motions she did every night. The same nightmares only this time the man haunting her dream had a face. He was getting clearer. Death surrounded her. Ashes all around. Screams. Her screams. She could sense despair. It was so real. Piya hadn't realized that she's woken up Misha and the Dobrials from their slumber. They came in and switched the lights on. Anxious faces all on Piya who had jerked out of her sleep with Misha now at her side. They got Piya a glass of water.

Piya-"Sorry everyone! Didn't mean to wake U guys up."

Misha-"That must have been some dream Piya. I thought we had a burgler or some intruder in the house."

Piya-"Sorry! I should've warned U about that. I have recurring nightmares which have followed me like a shadow."

Madhu-"Poor thing. The colour is all drained from your face. It must have been something horrendous to cause this reaction. Have U ever got this checked out if its bothering U?

Piya-"I've had this for a few years now. I don't know if I want to see anyone for it."

Arnav-"U girls get back to sleep. We'll sort this out in the morning."

Misha-"U want the light left on Piya?"

Piya-"I'm fine thanks. It's ok really. U guy's go to bed I have Misha with me."

Panchi-"Call us if U need anything!"

Piya-"Will do."

Piya tries to get back to sleep. She felt bad about disturbing everyone. She was causing problems for everyone. Abhay could feel Piya's screams as usual but he didn't need to be there as he knew the Dobrials would care for her. He needed Lexie here. Hopefully she'd bring the cavalry around. Pari was great at these situations.Lux was going to follow Lexie. He knew this. Abhay never slept so he just lie awake thinking what the morning would bring. He had sensed an unknown danger but wished he could make out whaty it was. He was nervous about Piya's first meeting with Chand and Haseena. They were sure to give her a hard time. Test out her mettle. Just to see what stuff she was made up of. No doubt they'd try to compel her but he knew this wouldn't work. Piya was immune to all of this. He hoped Piya had recovered from her cold but she was only human. If she was still feeling under the weather he'd cancel the whole thing with his parents.

Piya awoke refreshed. Her cold was gone but she still had a sore throat. A mild cough. Nothing a few lozenges would cure. Ibuprofen tablets would do the trick. Her temperature was back to normal. Well as normal as it could be. Misha was still in bed. Piya went to the bathroom to freshen up. Then she went downstairs to see Madhu had already prepared breakfast. Panchi was already drinking her coffee with Aloo Paratha. Arnav was reading the paper.

Madhu-"Come beta! I've made loads of things for breakfast. Wasn't sure what U liked. Aloo Paratha. Theres cereal if U want it. Toast. Pancakes, Pasta. Crumpets, waffles."

Piya-"U shouldn't have aunty. I'm fine with just toast and jam."

Madhu-"Misha get up now."

They all sat round like a normal family. Chatting away about their everyday life.

tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum......!!!!! Yipeeeeeee,...... m d first to comment๐Ÿ˜›
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read it all @ once.. wonderful.. pls do PM me..
matwamango thumbnail

:::Meet the parents:::

Piya goes back upstairs to read Abhays second Journal. She managed to finish it in an hour. She was shocked to learn that Maya had snapped Luna's neck just like in her dreams. Piya was too creeped out by the whole revelation. Either she had the power to see the past or her mind was playing sick tricks on her. The sequence was far too morbid to even share with some. She could imagine seeing a psychiatrist who'd have a field day with her case. This Abhimanyu sure led a depressing life. Bechara. He'd suffered through two deaths already. It mentioned that Abhimanyu spent the rest of his time as a recluse. Hating his lonesome life. Piya could relate but now she found Abhay all is well. Piya decided to return the two books back without Abhay even noticing them being missing from his collection. Piya was feeling panicky with the whole meeting with Abhays family. For starters would they even approve of Piya. She wasn't exactly rolling in money. Nor was she from a respectable family due to both parents being absent from her life. Piya saw Misha was stirring. Her friend could sleep through a hurricane. Then again Piya was to blame for Misha's state. After all she did wake the whole family at night.

Piya-"Morning princess! U look pretty angelic sleeping like that U know. No sign of your gunda giri. So peaceful. Your Mom tried waking U up a few times."

Misha-"Oh sh*t Why did U not wake me up? Aaj toh main gayi."

Piya-"I got a little distracted reading. I block out the world when i'm immersed in reading something that snaps my attension. Sorry."

Misha-"Don't talk about reading in front of Mom she'll do my head in yaar. Its bad enough we have assignments i'm up to my neck in. She'll start lecturing me. I can't deal with that. I'm hungry. I need to get a bite to eat."

Piya-"At least was your moth Misha. I'll bring some food in your room. Ok."

While Misha is busy Piya does as she'd told Misha. Piya started getting ready to go out with Abhay. Panchi lent Piya her long black dress to her. Haseena had the tendency to always wear balck so Piya thought she might as well wear black as well. Misha did her hair. While Panchi did her make-up for her. Piya almost didn't recognize the girl in the mirror. She had her hair pinned up. Nerves started to kick in. Piya was starting to have second thoughts. Abhay knocked on the door to pick Piya. He was in his usual attire. He looked ravishing. The black knight had come to save Piya from herself. Piya had already started to bite her finger nails. She ran down the stairs to greet Abhay.

Abhay was bowled over by Piya. It didn't matter what she worse Piya always made him flabbergasted. She owned him completely. Piya gave Abhay a kiss on his cheeks as courtesy to the Dobrial family. They brought him something to drink. Abhay pretended to take a sip. He couldn't exactly come clean about the real reason he couldn't drink anything. He shook Arnav's hand and walked out hand in hand with Piya. They headed towards Abhay's Mercedes while Abhay opened the car door for Piya. After she got in Abhay went over to his side of the car putting on his seatbelt and started the engine on.

Abhay-"How are U feeling tonight Piya?"

Piya-"Now that i'm with U perfect. My cold has almost gone. The Dobrials took very good care of me but what i really wanted was U by my side."

Abhay-"U know how things stand Piya. There is so much U don't understand about my family Piya. I want to tell U but can't until the dust has settled. I'd go to the end of the world for U my love but i have restrictions. I have my own problems i can't afford to involve U in until i know it is safe to do so. Do U understand? "

Piya nods. She starts fidgeting with her fingers while Abhay drives to their destination.

Abhay-"Your on edge right? I can tell. Don't be so apprehensive about the whole night. I'm with U every step of the way. I'll be your very own personal bodyguard."

Piya-"I want them to like me Abhay. Its important that we all get on. I don't want them to have a misconception about anything. I'm scared they may hate me."

Abhay-"Piya i didn't fall in love with U to please them or U. I did it because it was already written in our fates. We were meant to be. No force is ever going to stop us from uniting as one. Piya in time U will come to see what i mean but right now trust in us and everything else will fall into place. It doesn't matter if they like U or dislike U because i will always take your side."

Piya-"That's just what i mean. I don't want U to make that decision Abhay. I never want U to make that choice. I will not cause a family pain of losing their son."

Abhay pulls to the side taking Piya's hand-"Piya why are U such a pessimist all of a sudden? What's brought all this on?"

Piya-"I'm just thinking about what my father did to my Mom. He completely broke her Abhay. She was a strong lady but that was the first stumbling block then well U already know the rest. I don't want to be my father's daughter and repeat his mistakes. I'm thinking this logically."

Abhay-"Logically. That's just your fear speaking. If this is all too much i'll cancel the whole thing. I don't want U worked up."

Piya-"I'm good Abhay. Really. I'm just airing out my concerns. U guys seem so out of reach. I don't know if i can ever catch up. I am who i am. U know. I come with baggage and your family are so mysterious. Nobody knows anything about them. I fear they will never accept me."

Abhay-"They will love U Piya. Just give them a chance. Haseena will welcome U."

Piya-"What about your Dad?"

Abhay wasn't so sure on Chand. They guy was unpredictable-"He's a tough guy but U will melt his heart." Abhay give Piya a kiss on the lips and encourages her to look on the bright side. He drives on to his mansion.

Abhay helps Piya out of the car-"U can chillax with me Piya i won't let anything happen to U by anyone." Piya smile nervously trying hard to remain upbeat.

The Raichand's Mansion

Abhay enters with Piya in the house where the atmosphere was anything but calm. Piya could see the lighting was dreary. It reminded her of a haunted house. Way to make a girl welcome. Haseena came in her usual black gown looking stunning as ever. She seemed to be gliding down the steps than walking down them this was peculiar. Piya brushed this observation aside. Abhay's family must be gifted like him she thought it made sense. Piya saw Chand go down the other stairway. He looked very sinister like yet he caught her attention with his perfect face. Piya thought this family had the perfect package. There was no way she'd fit in with this family. She was just a normal girl. In comparison she paled in the beauty department. Abhay could sense Piya's worries surfacing again. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. Piya smiled in his direction.

Haseena gave Piya a hug keeping a gap between them-"Piya. It's so lovely to meet U again my dear. Abhay sure has a lot to say about U. Come on in my child."

Piya calms down relaxing her shoulder while holding Abhay's hand-"I hope they are all complimentary."

Haseena in her hypnotic tone-"Abhay has taken a shine to U and i can see why. U are strikingly a vision to behold my child. U have no clue how much U mean to Abhay. Anyone he loves is sacred to us. Don't read too much into how we interact with U. We aren't used to meeting Abhay's girlfriends on a regular basis." Haseena turns her attention towards Chand.

Chand in his menacing voice trying to intimidate Piya-"Chand! So we finally get to meet the elusive Piya. Abhay has kept U very close to his chest. I can now see why. U look very familiar to someone we once knew of. Isn't that right Abhay?" Staring into Abhays eyes in a challenging stance.

Abhay whispers slowly to Chand so Piya doesn't hear this-"U cut it out. Piya is not the same person even if her soul is the same. Stop putting ideas in her head and give her a chance."

Chand respond curtly-"Very well but i don't like where this is leading to son. She's trouble and U know it."

Piya-"Is there something U guys aren't telling me? U guys seem to be staring each other off."

Abhay-"Piya it's our way of communicating. I told U we are a very odd family. We aren't the sort to show affection publicly."

Haseena-"U know men Piya. They are a whole different species to us women. Don't pay any attention to their ongoing sparring. Come lets get acquainted. Is there anything U like to drink. Abhay has done all the shopping first thing this afternoon. He wants this evening to go smoothly for U. I'm afraid we aren't your usual kind of people U are used to. We generally keep ourselves away from the spotlight unless there are functions we need to tend to."

They head towards the hall. Piya this time round took the huge mansions decor into prespective. The place suited how the Raichands operated. They were mysterious and very dark in their style. She could feel the goosebumps.not due to the place being cold but these people were cold. Chand spooked her out the most. He seemed unapproachable. It was the same with his interaction with Abhay. This guy was detached from emotions which Haseena showed some feelings towards Abhay. No wonder Abhay was reluctant to bring her round his place to officially meet his Father. Piya knew her fears were justified. There was a niggling feeling that Piya knew Chand. In another lifetime perhaps though her nightmares weren't exactly reliable. Haseena gave Piya some hope of rekindling a connection. It was better than nothing. Piya was drawn in their whole ambiguity. They were people she needed to see a few more times before Piya could let them in.

Abhay knew Chand was making it difficult for him. He had the nerve to speak to Piya like that. Abhay also knew the old vampire had his best interest. Well more like Chand's best interests along with Haseena. He'd caused them enough trouble but they had to belive Piya was special this tome around. The butler brought Piya an orange juice. Abhay drank his red liquid in one gulp. He hoped the rest of the night went plain sailing. Things had to go up. Abhay gave Piya a half smile. He could see she lost in thought often drifting off to her own world. He didn't blame her. Chand and Haseena weren't the world's best company. They usually finalized all their arrangements through compelling their clients. He wanted to see them try their mojo on Piya. That was worth a crack. Haseena and Chand weren't used to having their powers not work. Only witches had the means the evade their skills. Witches from his linage.

Haseena-"Abhay why don't U show the girl. Sorry Piya around the place while we have supper ready. U kids go ahead."

Abhay shows Piya round his place going from room after room. They take a quick glance at Chand and Haseena's room without actually going in. Abhay wanted to breathe after this night ended. He didn't want to hear them bicker. Lately thats all Chand and Abhay ever did. They couldn't agree to disagree. Abhay finally took Piya to his room. She finally let out a huge sigh. It confirmed how the night went for Piya. Pretty bad. There was still a few more hours to kill.

Abhay sat Piya down on his bed while he sat beside her. She was shaking slightly. Abhay held her hands in his. Piya gave him a weak smile.

Abhay broke the silence-"That bad huh? I told U they were intense people. They aren't to everyones taste. Only a select few understand them. Most of them aren't human. I'm sorry Piya if this is  freaking U out. I understand. U wanna go back?"

Piya assures Abhay-"It's not what i expected i'll admit that but Abhay it's not all bad. Your Mom likes me i think. I'd walk through fire for U Abhay. This is nothing. The night is still young Abhay. If U want to cheer me up U can chilax back. I'm being optimistic now. They aren't as scary as i made them out to be. Weird yes. Intimidating slightly."

Abhay-"I wish i could just ravish U here Piya but knowing where the Parents are i highly doubt we can even go past first base. Did i mention U are very exquisite that U take my breath away?"

Piya impressed by Abhay's change of tack-"No U never did mention how i look. I didn't think you'd notice any change in my appearance Abhay after all U are way out of my league. I am baffled at how the sexiest guy in the whole planet managed to end up with me. I'm not exactly like the rest of the girls out there now am i?"

Abhay-"That's precisely why i fell for U Piya. U are special and if i didn't have my Mom and Dad to contend with i'd have shown U how i really feel."

Piya-"I love U Abhay. I really do that i don't think my heart can deal with it."

Piya kisses Abhay long and hard. Abhay pulls back to retain his composure. Abhay felt like he was on heat. She was too hot to handle at times. He had old fashioned morals but Piya could tempt anyone. Piya's hair was dishevelled. Abhay tried to fix some of the pins. He intricately styalized her hair to look impeccably perfect than the first time she'd had it done. Piya straightened her clothes. Piya saw Abhay and started laughing out loud. She tried to wipe away the lipgloss from Abhay's lips. Abhay saw his reflection in the mirror. He then gave Piya a huge smile.

Abhay-"U are a vixen Piya. I got to change my shirt and clean my lips. U might want to do the same with yours." Piya saw her reflection and blushed. "U will kill me one day with your blushes Piya."

Abhay goes to his bathroom to get cleaned up. He knew Haseena and Chand would spot their romantic antics straight away. He didn't want to give Chand any ammunition to throw at Piya about using her wiles to get him to fall under Piya's spell. Piya had to be protected from further embarrassments. He was proud of the way Piya was handling this. It took a strong person to take the crap Chand was throwing her way. Meanwhile Piya was getting Abhay's books away from the bookshelf to place his two diaries back. She quickly put the chest back where it belonged. Piya reapplied her lipgloss and wiped away the smudged colour with a tissue. Abhay resurfaced looking good as knew to find Piya looking at some of his photos. Piya turned around startled jumping back.

Piya-"U scared me creeping on me like that"

Abhay-"Sorry i didn't mean to. I'll just go down a few minutes to see if the food is ready. U stay here. Feel free to  look at the photos. See U in three." Piya nodded.

Abhay went down at superspeed knowing full well what Chand and Haseena were discussing. Hot topic Piya. Haseena was getting Chand to calm his manner down a tad bit. Chand was arguing why he was right. He was pigheaded. Set in his old ways being too cautious had made him walk on a thin line. Abhay tried to diffuse the situation by pointing out that he owed it to Piya seeming as it was his fault that Piya had to go through this life due to his hand in her death in her life as Sophia to end her madness. Abhay hadn't forgotten any of this even if it was to keep Sophia's soul safe to remain eternal and come back as Piya. While Chand had thrown back the same taunts that it was his fault that Sophia had gone mad while he gallivanted with Maya. It was deadlock. They agreed to disagree for once in their life.

Piya remained out of the loop on what was transpiring downstairs in her absence. She had found a little book. Sketches that were so perfects with everyline. Everystroke. They were of women Piya had never seen bar one. It was of Piya dressed in an old gypsy type of outfit. Like the ones village girls wore. There was so much invested in these portraits. Piya saw a more recent one with Piya sleeping. It was like seeing what Abhay saw in her. This time she was looking at it with  a new view. Abhay rushed back upstairs.

Abhay-"We can go down."

He saw Piya holding the sketches. Piya was engrossed in the drawings-"These are something Abhay."

Abhay-"Ahh. Those are just doodles."

Piya-"Who are these two women? This one looks like me. I didn't know U can draw. What else are U holding back from me Abhay?"

Abhay changing the subjrct slightly-"U like them?"

Piya-"Yes they are like nothing i've seen before."

Abhay-"Food's ready. We'd better go down. They'll be wondering where we've been for so long."

Piya-"Fine."

They go down but Piya was still thinking about the women she saw were haunting her soul. Chand and Haseena were sat down already. Chand wasn't as hostile as before.

Chand-"I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I don't let anyone in. See i'm a private person so excuse my behaviour. It's been a long day. Please come take a seat."

Haseena-"Take a seat. I'm sorry we won't be joining U dear. I'm on a diet that restricts me to eat twice a day small meals. When U get to my age it's not easy to maintain your figure. I'm sure U understand and Chand is just following the diet for moral support although i bet he's already eaten right dear. We will just drink cranberyy juice full of anti oxidants" Chand just smiles.

Piya-"It's ok aunty. I understand. However U look so beautiful there is no need for all this dieting. U guy's have gone to a lot of trouble for me. I'm not big on eating either but i'll try some dishes."

Abhay sits oppisite to Piya. He serves Piya her food which smelt devine. It was gourmet cooked to perfection. Abhay watches Piya eat while he drinks red fluid..

Haseena-"Well i like U Piya and hopefully we didn't scare U off with our demeanour."

Piya-"Aunty this has been an eye opener for me. I'm learning new things about Abhay like his artistic skills he's been hiding."

Chand-"Trust me thats not all he's hiding from U. I mean in a relationship we learn new things about our partners everyday. Isn't that right Haseena."

Haseena-"I'm learning a lot more about human behaviour. U can never stop. Abhay doesn't like to brag about his gifts. He's humble and doesn't feel the need to share it with the world."

Piya was beginning to feel like this was just the tip of the iceberg. Abhay was still a mystery to her and she wasin it for the long haul. She would make Abhay divulge his secrets.

Piya-"I'm gathering all this in. Thank U for inviting me to your home."

Haseena-"You've been a delight."

Abhay avoided looking Piya in the eye.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago