FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
wow superb epilogue. so sweet it was the way Jiya has everyone's attention
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aysha...
awesom update infact the whole FF has been wonderful...
abhay..pia n jiya were awesome...
looking forward to ur other FF's...
tc
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww jia sounds like shes got all the happiness in the world with everyone revolving aaround her awww
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome epilogue
I feel jealous of jia
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Amazing Precap Aysha.. D way u hav described Abhiya's daughter is just Woww..M out of words.. Jiya..Its a lovely name.. Eagerly waiting for d update..lol.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi

It was a wonderful read I just couldn't stop reading. you had me hooked with the mystery and the epilogue was really sweet. I am just catching up with the rest of the fanfics of yours. Must say there is so much of variation to the plots. wish the creatives take some hints. At times I feel am I watching vampire diaries or what. But fanfic surely has got more intruging plots in it. Would love to read more of your works.
bye 

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE.PLEAS DO IT SOON.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Read the 12th update. Damn good. I guess you'll be closing this FF. Loving it. Only wish I had started reading earlier on. 👏⭐️

Fab job. Ur creativity is damn good.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Epilogue:::Happy Ending:::

After 10 long years the whole clan had reunited from a hiatus from one another. The Raichand's had shifted base to England for Jiya's studies at Oxford University. She was graduating with masters and hoping to do a PHD in sciences. Piya had her hands full with her son Ajay already had completed his 5 A-levels in all sciences, English and Maths and about to begin university. They'd been in the UK for a good 4 years. Misha had joined them with Lux and their daughter Nisha still at Primary education. Lux was so attached to his niece he couldn't stay away from them for long. Misha and Piya had arranged for all of Jiya's friends and their extended family to celebrate with them. Abhay with Chand had arranged a little extra gift for Jiya and her friends as a treat.

While Lexie and Sidharth Dobrial had located themselve's in Manchester with the twins daughters Gia and Kashish. Both girls had inherited their mother's wiccan gifts. They had inherited all of Lexie's powers she'd gained from the dead witches evenly distributed between the two girls. They were being taught the safety of magic from an early age and were homeschooled by Jiya and Lexie on good practices. Both girls were identical looking had expressed a fascination in aura's. Sometimes accidently displaying their powers in front of family based on their emotional state. So until they got a handle on their gifts they couldn't join a state school.

Pari and Kabir were on their way with their son Aryan for the get together. They were excited to see Ajay and Jiya after a long time. From photos they weren't little but mature adults now. Aryan had had telepathic communication with his cousins but this was as far as he got to getting to know them other than skype communications.

Sidharth Raichand and Dhiya were already at the Raichand residence from their flight from Italy in Naples. Their son Ridhay was almost the same age as Ajay and completed his studies in the same subjects as he. Ridhay lived with Abhay and Piya solely by choice so he could have Ajay as company.

Piya embraced Dhiya upon their arrival-"Hey cuz? How have U been? Talk to me on our way to the hall. I finally have another pair of hands to help me out. Lexie's already done the booking of the hall and the caterer's are bringing in the food and drinks. Sidharth U join the other Sidharth ok! Abhay's on his way to keep U company."

Sidharth R-"Sure thing. Just make sure U girls come back on time to feed us."(He cracks a smile)

Dhiya whacks her husband-"U behave. I have the boys keeping an eye on U."

Sidharth expresses a hurt look-"I can't believe you'd do this to me wifey. U two continue with your work while I keep the peace."

Ajay gives a fist up with Ridhay and nods towards his uncle-"What's up uncle Sid's and Ridz? I sensed U guys had arrived. Wanna quick game of vampire football?"

Piya gave a stern look at her son-"No way Ajay. U are meant to keep this a secret from human's remember. Just because we live in a secluded countryside doesn't mean U ca do as U wish."

Ajay pouted his lower lip at Piya-"We'll be careful Mom. Uncle Sid can be the referee."

Ridhay enthused-"Dad's matured over the years. I'm sure he won't lead us astray."

Dhiya assured Piya-"They'll be fine Piya. It will keep them busy for an hour. I think Sid just wants some quality boys time. He's missed Ridhay and his precious nephew."

Piya relented-"Fine. Bro U make sure Sid and the boys are fine OK. Supervise them."

Piya, Misha and Dhiya drove to the hall already kitted with the dcor and the DJ was setting up his gear with a playlist of Jiya's favourite tracks on her favourite band Paramore and Muse among her favourite R n B singers.

Dhiya praised Piya-"U really have gone all out for Jiya haven't U?"

Piya felt pride at the mention of her daughter-"It's her first graduation party. I wanted to make it as special as possible. Do U think she'll like it?"

Misha assured Piya-"Piya my sister she won't just like it. She'll love it. Now stop doubting yourself. Just be grateful Jiya's not around otherwise keeping this a surprise would have been next to impossible with her powers. I can't believe how much she's grown over the span of 8 years Piya."

Piya nodded-"I'm just relieved she's not aging anymore. I don't know what I would have done if anything happened to her. She is my life. Jiya's missed U Dhiya so much and her uncle Sid."

Dhiya shared some of her own worried-"I was afraid of how Ridhay would transition into an adult after seeing your own fears Piya. I'm a little curious as to why U didn't want to turn into a vampire until now Piya?"

Piya shared a little secret-"I wanted to look a little older than my children U know. It's bad enough Jiya looks like an 18 year old and i only just pass off as her sister. Abhay is just grateful he had me as a human as long as he could. He isn't too happy with my decision. I think he's used to my coming back in a new body everytime. He's an old romantic. He wants me to relive our love story all over again. I don't have the nerve any more. The thought of never seeing him now makes me sad."

Dhiya queried-"So U really are going to do this Piya?"

Piya nodded while making the drinks bar a little more exciting-"I have this Fiery Sambuca Slammer recipe U girls will be hooked once U try it. (Facing Dhiya holding her hand) Dhiya U made me see it is possible to sacrifice your soul to be with the one U truly love. U had the guts to do what i could not til now. I've been so afraid of living forever without my children being there. I could never outlive them. I refuse to do so. But i feel different now i know Jiya is going to be alright. Her vampire genes have finally kicked in. Ajay is heading in the same direction but he chooses to age till he looks a little older than 18. He promised me he'd stop aging by this year."

Misha laughed trying to change the subject.-"Who would have thought life with Abhay would make Piya into a party animal."

Piya took a sip of her bloody Mary-"That's strong. (Piya grins cheekily) Try having your vampire brood making everything glass proof. The kids think i'm accident prone so i need a couple of these to mellow me down. I actually find letting yourself go a little is ok. Abhay doesn't mind me going a little crazy. He already thinks i'm full on mad as it is."

Lexie had a twinkle in her eye-"Tell me about it. The last 10 years with your brother has been a little hectic and the twins are little monsters. Gia maybe the eldest but she sure knows how to be a little madam and then her sister tries to cover up her big sister's tracks by taking the blame herself. I can't believe how quick this times flown by. Sid's been wrapped round their little fingers and he spoils them rotten. Daddy's little girls are a handful. I'm just relieved they haven't inherited their father's temper."

Misha laughed at her big brother's temper-"I know what U mean. Lux is exactly the same. You'd think his werewolf side was more dominant than his vampire side. He is exactly the same with Nisha. Thank goodness she has no powers otherwise i'd have been a nervous wreck."

Lexie warned Misha-"Don't speak too soon Misha. There's still time for her powers to develop if she has any then it will all come at once. So how is my sweet big brother faring up to domestic life?"

Misha rolled her eyes-"He's settled in perfectly. He deals with the school runs and all of Nisha's extra curricular activities while i teach her how to stay tough and have lots of fun. I have the best job ever and the best little family i could have asked for. U did a good job on your brother Lexie and on my brother."

Lexie moaned-"Wanna take my girls for a day and swap with me for one day you'll know what hard work is. So when is Jiya due?"

Piya checked her watch-"She's with her friends and Shiv. Both her and Shiv are inseperable these days. It's driving Abhay mental. He wants his little girl to remain a little girl."

Lexie empathised with Piya-"Lux feels the same way about her too. He won't let Jiya out of his sight."

Misha gulped down her very own cocktail-"I must be losing my touch. This liquer is strong. (Misha scrunched her face and let out an Ahhh) I feel like my husband cares more for Jiya than me at times and that's telling U something. My niece is something of an enchantress alright. She's got all the men where she wants them."

Piya let out a laugh-"She takes after her mother."

There was a herd of girls all entering the hall. Lexie-"Looks like Jiya's friends are here."

Piya heard the sound of her daughter coming this way-"So this is where U and Dad got to! U were both with Jiya and her friends."

Lexie got a call from Lux-"They are heading your way."

Lexi replied back dryly-"You're a little late for the warning Darling." She put her mobile down. "Men."

Abhay plastered a devilish little smile-"In my defence i did do what i said i'd do but i had loads of time to kill and decided to spend it with my little princess."

Jiya pouted coolly replying back in a serious tone-"I am not a little girl anymore Dad. I have a name U know?"

Abhay kissed his daughter's forehead his eyes sparkling with pride-"U will always be my little princess. So are we going to get this party started or what?"

Jiya beamed with delight running to hug her Mother-"U are the worlds best parents U know that? I love it Mom."

Piya gave her daughter a kiss on her cheek-"It's worth all the headache to see the smile on your face Jiya. So what have U and your Dad been up to in my absence?"

Jiya added brightly-"It's between me and Dad Mom sorry can't reveal anything."

Piya sulked-"Both U and Abhay are so mean."

Abhay took Piya in his arms chuckling-"U have your son on your side don't forget."

Piya suddenly remembered-"We left the boys at home. U have to call them Abhay. They are missing out on Jiya's graduation party."

Abhay grabbed his mobile texting the boys to head over to the hall-Come over to the hall he texted.

Sidharth Raichand and the boys rushed over superfast at the hall while Sidharth Dobrial drove over bringing the twins over and Nisha with him. Then Kabir and Pari made their entrance with Ruhi and her son Rahul and daughter Anamika with her husband Angad. They were all quirky as ever. Tracker hadn't changed much and her children were the mini me's.

Abhay went to welcome Kabir-"Welcome my friend. It's so good to see U after 4 years. I trust we are cool with how things stand?"

Kabir's eyes expressed a mutual understanding-"We are cool bro. I get why there was so much mystery revolving around your family and why Jiya and Ajay are so like U now. Pari filled me in. So where is Jiya? Last time i saw her she must have been a teen. Has she stopped U know? Aging?"

Abhay smiled-"See for yourself."

Jiya gave her uncle Kabir a sparkling smile showing her pearl whites-"It's so good to see U after a long time."

Pari embraced Jiya with a warm hug-"U are so beautiful Jiya. U have your father's features. U have his spirit. Its so refreshing to see so much of him in U. No wonder he is so protective over U. And Lux can't stop gushing about U. So where is your cheeky brother?"

Jiya pointed towards the drinks bar-"Where there's drinks there's Ajay. He's with Ridz. (Jiya watched Aryan with her grey eyes) U are so cute. (She kissed his cheek) Gia and Kashis are with Nisha. U wanna go see them?"

Aryan nodded shyly-"I like your smile. You're so pretty."

Jiya held Aryan's hand leading him towards the girls-"There U go. Meet your cousins. Girls be good to him. I am watching U. No monkey business OK? Ankur and Anamika here's some jelly sweets for U."

Gia innocently aired-"We promise we will behave. I don't think Mom is too happy with me for playing a prank on uncle Sid."

Jiya watched Uncle Sid R with his hair dyed red whispering so only Gia would hear-"Ouch. I can't believe U did this. I'll fix it but U keep your powers under check here."

Siharth Raichand exchanged his super mischievious smile at his brother Abhay-"Bro i can't believe U ditched us for the girls. U always were a ladies man."

Abhay held his hands up in the air-"Bro where there's Jiya theres me. U know how it is with girls. On second thoughts U don't. So i guess the hairdo is Gia's handiwork."

Sid R chuckled-"These girls in our family are dangerous. For someone so young she sure has a lot of confidence and cheek."

Abhay compared Sid with the girls-"That comes from U big bro. They are getting into the jovial aspect of their powers. Its healthy. They know who they can have fun with. Good job you're not the old Sid. Then you'd have seen how powerful they really are. Lexie's training them to control their powers with Jiya."

Sid R was keen to know more about his niece-"So she's powerful too. Jiya's sure got the best of both worlds."

Abhay felt like his heart would burst with so much with pride-"She is so intelligent, Her powers are so advanced and she has an old soul like Piya. She's grown up too fast."

Sid R felt the same-"I know Abhay. Ridz and Ajay have grown too quickly. It's a relief to know they aren't going to U know?"

Abhay found the word die too hard to swallow-"I know. We are lucky we have a happy ending."

Sid R watched Shiv from the corner of his eye-"How do U feel about Shiv?"

Abhay glared at his way-"There's nothing i can do. Jiya's chosen him. And he's been good to our family. I can't help feel envious of him. My little girls flying the nest this soon wasn't something i'd prepared myself for."

Jiya came over with Shiv-"Dad i think its time U and Mom danced together while i have Uncle Sid all to myself."

Abhay left her with her uncle heading for Piya again. He twirled Piya around while Lux took the floor with Misha. Sidharth Dobrial danced with Lexie.

Abhay complimented Piya's glow-"So ho are we doing Piya? U remembered our little talk right?"

Piya had her arms around Abhay's neck reaching towards him to whisper the words he'd dreaded to hear from her-"I'm ready Abhay but we have a slight problem. I'm pregnant."

Abhay's mouth fell to the floor-"Your what?"

Piya's eyes focused solely on Abhay's features watching him intently-"This time no magic is necessary Abhay. U don't need to feel guilty. With Jiya all grown up and Ajay reaching the full maturity i couldn't resist. Am i forgiven?"

Abhay let out a smile-"Yeah. I am excited with the prospect of being a father again but isn't this supposed to be our time Piya? I don't want to see U go through all the hard labour."

Piya kissed Abhay's lips-"I want this Abhay. I want us to be whole. I don't want to turn back and regret anything. Being a vampire is a permanent deal. I love U Abhay."

Abhay-Me too Piya.

Jiya made an announcement-"So i'd like to wrap this night with a simple Thank U to my wonderful Parents. They are what i aspire to end up like. I want what they have. A loving family. A perfect relationship. Their devotion to each other and A SOULMATE for life. So we have another celebration."

Abhay bent down on one knee-"Will U marry me again Piya? This time we have the kids to see us get married again. It's to reaffirm our ties this time as vampires."

Piya's eyes watered-"I will Abhay. But after Two months time."

Shiv mustered up the courage to ask for Jiya's hand from Abhay and Piya-"I suppose i have no other alternative but to lay it out in the open. I want to marry your daughter Jiya. I will keep her happy always and stand by her forever. She is my SOULMATE Abhay. Do i have both your permission? Plaese (Hes asked nervously)."

Jiya hovered around with her big grey eyes waiting for an answer-"Dad?"

Abhay and Piya exchanged glances and both in unison-"U have our blessing. We know how much U love her. So if Jiya wants to marry she can."

Jiya jumped for joy hugging her Dad-"Thank U thank U Dad. Mom."

Lux moaned-"What's the rush?"

Jiya beamed-"Lifes too short to waste waiting around. I know how hard it was for Mom and Dad. I want this to run smoothly. U won't lose me uncle Lux. I'll always be around."

Sidharth Dobrial raised three cheers for the happy couple-"Now our family is complete. Mom and Dad have just got here."

Sidharth Raichand-"Pop the Champaign open. We are about to blow this hall off. Shive welcome to the family my boy. I'm sure you'll fit in with the rest of us mitsfits."

Lux shook Shiv's hand-"I suppose i can let another werewolf into the family."

Madhoo and Arnab finally found Piya, Abhay, Misha and their grandchildren all huddled around. They hugged and greeted all the family one by one. Exchanging pleasantries. Arnab and Madhoo had finally accepted their unusual breed of family members. Arnab forgave Misha and Piya for keeping Abhay and Jiya's origins a secret along with Sidharth's.

Arnab mused-"Looks like we made it in time for the actual celebrations."

Misha replied-"But U missed Piya and Jiya's news. Piya's renewing her wedding vows and U can welcome another addition to the family. Piya's having another baby and Jiya's getting married."

Arnab expressed his congratulations to both couples-"This really is a happy beginning for U all."

Madhoo touched Piya's cheeks-"U have always been special to us Piya bringing so much love with U."

Ajay blurted out-"Can we eat the cake yet i'm starving?"

Abhay nodded cheerfully-"Trust him to ruin a moment. Come on people you've heard the boy. He'll scoff the whole lot if we don't hurry."

After the celebrations were over Abhay headed back to his manor with Piya in his arms leaving the kids partying through the night.

Abhay looking at the moon with Piya in their bedroom-"This is where U belong Piya. Always in my arms and in my life."

Piya gave her husband a kiss with raw passion-"And U belong with me Abhay. Wewill always be together and i am eternally grateful for all the roads leading us together. My life is complete now Abhay. U make me complete."

This is the end of the FF but only the Beginning for Abhiya's life has only just begun so this is not the end for them.
Hope U enjoyed the FF as much as i have writing it.
The End
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago