Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update dear
plz add me to ur pm list
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rozy77

hey😊 really liked the update sweets. so sidz finally here, dis is gona b interesting. missing Abhay alot tho.

nyway fab update n thanks for the PM

I promise the next update will be filled with Abhay. Just trying to give other characters a look in. It will explain Abhay's absence and his own acher for Piya. Will post a precap 4 U guys but the update will be on Saturday sorry.Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SID.......omg lexie n sid wat a cute couple they would make....kyaa yaar kabir hamesha akela hi reh jayega kyaa.........bt wow the atmospehre due to sid's entry..........wowyy sid is soo.......hmm so sid wanna meet abhay....omg i m sensing a enemity....plz do update soon...
Luv,
Sups.!
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

SID.......omg lexie n sid wat a cute couple they would make....kyaa yaar kabir hamesha akela hi reh jayega kyaa.........bt wow the atmospehre due to sid's entry..........wowyy sid is soo.......hmm so sid wanna meet abhay....omg i m sensing a enemity....plz do update soon...
Luv,
Sups.!

Kabir ko thoda intezaar kadna padega. Yeah Sid is different. U will see how? in a few updates. Adding the precap now.
Aysha
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
r u gonna update today dear
matwamango thumbnail

:::Pre-cap-The meeting:::

The next day Abhay was missing Piya like crazy. It drove him mad not to see her that day. He'd smelt the arrival of Sid from afar. His scent was a little whiffy. Vampires couldn't stand the smell of werewolf they smelt like wet dog. He didn't want Sid to meet him yet as he knew Sid was coming into his own powers and to a werewolf his scent would smell like decay rotting away. It's how things were. Wasn't something he could change. It's not like he could douse an entire bottle of aftershave or cologne on to mask away his natural odor. To humans he'd be irresistible while witches would find him somewhat of a threat but still find him hard to resist but shape shifters were another issue same with werewolves. Abhay knew Sid had already cottoned on to Piya being related to him by blood after all the Dobrial's scent was familiar to Sid.

Abhay had to tend to the issues of werewolves who'd been aware of the vampires being back in town. He'd already enlisted the help of other vampires through facebook. They were all under an alias to avoid anyone identifying them as the undead. Most advised him to run but he couldn't. They would find him with his scent lingering at the ruins. Abhay's only relief was Piya was safe for the time being with her Mother looking over her warning her of coming dangers. The spirits were good at detecting this he should know but he wouldn't be helpful with his hands tied with these animals on his tail. He could feel someone from his past gathering their strengths to haunt him like they'd done in the past. She had tracked them down before and she'd do it again just to spite him. He'd endangered Piya but this time he was ready for her. He might not be stronger than her but he had an alliance.

Piya and the gang helped clean the Dobrial mansion up before the parent's arrived. Kabir took off with Lux in the morning for their morning workout session. Piya waited for Abhay to pick her up outside the Dobrial house to go College. She couldn't wait. One minute away from his was excruciatingly painful forget a full day without him. Despite being surrounded by friends Piya had felt like part of her was missing. He was missing. She was incomplete without Abhay in her life. A day without seeing him was like an eternity without him. A soon as Piya saw him get out of his car she ran straight to his arms beaming at him wrapping her arms round his neck. He gave her one of his heartbreaking smiles. One where she couldn't be mad at him. Piya gave him a kiss that was neverending. It nearly knocked the wind out of here.

Abhay grinned at Piya-"I can see someone's pleased to see me. I should stay away from U more often if that's the response i get."
Piya gets cross at Abhay hitting him playfully on his arms-"Never do that again Abhay. A minute without U is too much forget the whole day. U have no idea how hard it's been. I kept on thinking about U. What U were doing? If U were OK? How it went with your flks? U didn't even think to call me once. If i didn't Love U like crazy i'd have killed U for putting me through this."
Abhay held Piya's face in his hands-"It wasn't a piece of cake for mne either Piya. I needed to give U space with your friends. They are family to U. I had some business to tend to but now i'm all yours."
Piya looked at Abhay like she'd won the best prize of all him-"Promise U won't leave me again. I know we can't be together every minute of every second but once a day for me is enough."
Abhay vows-"I promise Piya so long as i can i will be there. Whenever U need me. Now shall we go? We can't be late. Plus i'm not comfortable with an audience watching us." (Abhay points at the top window. There Misha and Sid were looking from the window. Abhay saw Sid's face)

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

:::The Meeting:::

On their drive Piya told Abhay about Sidharth. His strange behaviour creeped her out. The guy acted funny and she wasn't comfortable by him at all. Abhay listened to Piya enjoying the sound of her voice. It was like music to his ears. So Sid wasn't Piya's cup of tea. Abhay didn't know what to expect from their meeting but it was earl days. Piya kept on speaking like she' had so much to say but not enough time to cram all her information to Abhay. Piya filled him in on the fun night he missed out on with the girls creaming Lux and Kabir. Abhay chuckled finding all this hilarious Lux getting himself into so much trouble for Misha. Piya told Abhay about Sid's interest in him which made Piya anxious. Abhay didn't want to see Piya flustered. What was going on with her? She was never this insecure before. Sid couldn't pick up on his scent this soon could he? The initial first meeting wasn't going to be friendly. That he could guarantee. Hell he wasn't impressed by Sid staring down at him from outside the Dobrial mansion. Finally they arrived at Uni. It was like they'd never been away. All the students rushing around as usual trying to get to class. Abhay parked the car up. He came out of his car walked round and opened the car door for Piya to get out. He took some of her bags from her and they both proceeded past the University gates.

Abhay wanted to give Piya a surprise he'd planned for her. A way to make up for not being there the previous night-"Piya meet me after Uni. I want to take U somewhere. No need to wear anything fancy ok."

Piya already excited she teases-"Making Up for lost time?"

Abhay grins-"If U want i can always cancel."

Piya hits him-"Don't U dare! Today is all about us. I might be a little late. I got an experiment i need to get a start on polymers. Should have done this last week but got side tracked by all the drama. Wait for me."

Abhay and Piya went in their own classes. Piya got all her equipments ready. She wore her lab coat and her clear goggles.  She readied all the beakers and placed some acids in it. She was trying to level out the proteins which were organic compounds made of amino acids. The sequence of amino acids is defined by a sequence in gene which is in the genetic code. Her experiment was to try and find another method if possible to work this code. Easier said than done. It was the protein she was working with. Biochemistry was a tough subject she'd hand picked. Only she could pick a subject which would challenge her to the extent that she was struggling to balance out the paperwork with the lab side. Her lab work took most of her time away from studying the core modules which she had examinations for. Good job they had a designated PHD student's helping them out the first year. She dreaded to think what the second year would be like. It was a Raguveer the brainbox of their science 4th year. He wasonly helping out until his holidays were over in the UK. Piya noticed there was a new supply lecturer. She'd never seen her before. Then again Piya was focussed on her own work. Lunch break. Piya decided to skip lunch. She wasn't quite finished yet. Abhay came looking for Piya. He'd brought her dinner knowing full well Piya would do this. She had the habit of missing out meals when she was buried in work. Piya hugged him and moved some of her work away to make room for the two of them to relax. Piya offered Abhay a bite to eat which he refused. Piya could'nt think of one day she'd ever seen Abhay eat anything in front of her. Abhay looked through Piya's work in silence turning the pages over one by one.  Piya eyed him nervously not knowing what Abhay was thinking. After she was done Abhay smiled which was a relief.

Piya asked nervously-"What do U think about the progression?"

Abhay stalls for bit keeping the air of suspense for a minute-"It's really good Piya. (Abhay gets his ipad out). There are many sequences U could try here. (Moving his fingers swiftly) See they potentially join up. Here they partition. Your thesis is brilliant. Might have to plagiarise a little from U. Don't stress too much it will be fine."

Piya lets out a sigh of relief-"It's easier said than done U know. I have a scholarship riding on this. I've been wrapped around with the gang so much i've let go of what i really came for. An education. Well seing as U are the master at all things nerdy i'm glad U came. Haven't had a moment to stop and think. So how are your projects going?"

Abhay admits-"Already completed so i have time to supervise your daily needs. Just need to finish on a few things. I have had a full day to get things done at home after all. If U want i can help U on the paperwork but experiments i'm afraid U will be on your own on that."

Misha arrives looking for Piya-"There U are! I've been searching for U everywhere Piya. Got some good news yaar. Panchi has got herself a job this morning she went in there and gave her boss a few words of wisdom and wham bam she's done it. That should get her mind off of that b*****d Danish.  Her degrees paid off in PR. Well no more Panchi in Uni man i'm over the moon. Now we won't have those drop in sessions where she spies on us. U have no idea how much i've suffered throughout the years man. Mom and Dad are thinking of holding a celebration party for her. What do U say? U both in?"

Piya rolls her eyes-"Misha i'd love to come but i've already got a date."

Misha sulks-"What with this sadhoo? No offence yaar but U guys can be all lovey dovey any other time. How many times do we get to celebrate a first job man. Panchi deserves this and she see's U as a sister man. Abhay i'm expecting U to come as well. Piya wasn't exactly the life of the party without U. I don't know what you've done to her man but it ain't good. It's not healthy to obsess about your boyfriend 24/7 is it?"

Abhay watches Misha. Damn she had those same eyes Piya pulls at him to get her own way-"U know what? If Piya is OK with this then so am i. We'll have to cancel our plans. It was just a picnic for the both of us."

Misha scowls-"Dude picnics are so boring. Couldn't U think of anything more exciting? Good job U have me at hand right? Oh and Abhay be on your best behaviour. Theres someone who's eagerly waiting to meet U at home."

Abhay knew who it was but he couldn't say no to Misha just like he couldn't say no to Piya-"Sid huh! Piya's already filled me in with the low down."

Misha gave Piya a smile-"I knew she wouldn't be able to resist but to tell U everything. Did she tell U about Sid making a beeline for your cousin Lexie?"

Piya forgot about that-"Must have slipped my mind. Hey i wasn't exactly paying attention to all the flirting going on. I'm telling U Abhay that family of your certainly have a many followers. Including this one over here."

Misha gently pushes Piya with her elbow-"I will tell U that i have never followed a guy around in my life. Not my fault he came over with Kabir. He wasn't even invited."

Piya teases Misha-"So he came to see what all the girls were up to huh? I'm telling U he has a crush on U and i can tell U like him too but U being so stubborn the poor guy would probably have to walk through fire for U and he still won't win the girl."

Abhay cuts in-"U know Misha boys in my family are a little slow when it comes to girls. If it wasn't for Piya i don't think I'd be with her right now. Lux won't give up but he's like me. Be gentle with him. if U really like him then just be upfront about it. Meet him half way then see where it goes from there."

Misha pensive-"I'm not taking any romantic advice from either of U guys. Just coz you're both loved up doesn't mean that i want anything to happen. I mean both of U are so in tune with the other. I don't think i'll ever get that. After Panchi's disastrous relationship i think i'll give it a miss. I'm happy being single. There's nothing wrong with it right and if U say Lux feels the same then he'll wait till i'm ready right?"

Abhay knew where Misha was coming from. It wasn't easy to watch someone U love in pain. So he changed the subject-"So what time U expecting us? I'm not sure i can make it till late anyway."

Misha shows Abhay the mini card she'd made for relevant guests. Misha had a treat for Abhay-"7 but coz your family U have to be there at 6pm. I'm not taking any excuses. I've got big things planned for U which involve a ball."

Abhay marvels-"A ball?"

Misha beams-"It's to make up for not being there. Piya needs her man to cheer her up and a ball game is just what we all need."

Piya frowned-"But i suck at sports."

Misha tuts-"Use your imagination Piya. How can an intelligent girl like U think that all we do with a ball is play sports. I'll leave U love birds alone. I can see this experiment has done something to your brains Piya. Any way. I gotta go. But Abhay (Misha warn him pointing her finger at him) You'd better be there bro or else U have me to deal with. I'm not having anyone ruining Panchi's do."

Abhay raises his hands in the air-"I'll be there Ok. Now go and pester someone else."

Misha smiles back-"U wouldn't help me out would U with the invites. I got so much on. I told Mom to keep this all low key just some close friends but half of them i'm having a hard time tracking them."

Abhay leaves Piya giving her a kiss on her forehead with Misha. Misha gives him a hug-"Thanks man. I know where Tracker is but we need some of Panchi's old school mates. U couldn't go get them. Just give them these and they'll know who its from. U are so good to us Abhay."

Abhay lumped with the addresses rushes out and gives out Panchi's invites. A simple phonecall or text would have sufficed but Misha being Misha wanted it to be a formal do. He could see where she was coming from. Now he had no choice to meet up with Sidharth. This was all going downhill. He didn't want to meet the guy yet. But he couldn't let the Dobrial girls down either. Sparks were going to fly but Sidharth wasn't a fully formed werewolf yet. He had to wait till the next full moon. Which was what a week away. Short time yes but it would give him enough time to see out threats coming from the pack.

In the Labs

Piya was finishing up on her work when she saw the lecturer again. The woman seemed so familiar. Piya shivered a little as she came near her. She had this unearthly beauty that made Piya insecure about something. What was this woman doing to her? Piya quickly packed her bags and started to get out the room. The woman placed her hand on Piya's shoulders. Piya turned around.

Piya frowned-Is there anything U want from me mam?

Lecturer-"So Miss Piya U seem to be in a hurry to be somewhere. I just wanted to say i like how much input U are placing on your work. I'm impressed. Have U met me before?"

Piya couldn't move her eyes away from the woman (In her mind a voice was playing in her mind with panic-Get out of there Piya. Don't spend any more time with her she's not right. Leave. Now!)-"No. I'd never forget your face. You're really stunning."

Lecturer grins reminding her of Abhay's smile-"Why Thank U Piya. Just wished someone else thought the same as U. Anyway the guy that was in here at lunch is who?"

Piya smiled nervously (The voice bids her to get away from the woman)-"He's a fellow student U might have heard his name before Abhay Raichand. I really got to get going. My friend has a do. I got to get going."

Lecturer-"She's a Dobrial right? (Piya nods) Ok see U tomorrow."

Piya left University with Abhay picking her up. She hadn't got the woman out of her head. Abhay saw Piya's reaction. He knew something was troubling her. He didn't sense any danger here. But there was a smell very familiar. He drover Piya away from the scene and took her to the hostel to get ready. He might as well settle her down there. He didn't want Piya any more agitated than she already was. He sat her down in her chair.

Abhay gave Piya a glass of water to drink-"Now tell me what's set all this off Piya? Did anyone say or do anything to U?"

Piya looked at Abhay with her doe eyes-"I heard a woman speak to me. My Mom she was warning me against some lecturer. It was her first day Abhay and she didn't do anything but she freaked me out. I can't explain it Abhay. I'm just being a baby. It's probably nothing."

Abhay kneels down holding Piya's face with his hands. He looked into her eyes. He read fear-"Piya if U heard your Mother in your mind then it's serious. That's the whole reason we performed that spell during the solstice. It means somethings up. Will have to check this woman out tomorrow. Who is she anyway? Have U seen her before today? Did she want anything from U in particular?"

Piya couldn't stop shuddering. Abhay tried to get her to relax-"She asked me if i remembered her from anywhere. I never saw her until today Abhay. And her eyes God they were, are like yours Abhay. Only hers were so cold. So i don't know but she was so beautiful Abhay. I couldn't look away. I'm being silly i know but i can't shake it off."

Abhay was getting worried. Was she back? Could it be her? Piya could see something in Abhay's eyes-"There's something you're hiding from me Abhay isn't there? Something dark?"

Abhay couldn't tell Piya anything. He had to be sure-"We'd better make a move. I gotta go. Call me when U are ready. I need to talk to my cousins. Piya don't worry about anything OK. And Piya do not let anyone in your room Ok! Even if its someone U recognize."

Abhay mentally linked with the girls who were already at the party. Abhay relayed all the information to them. They only verified what he'd feared. The b***h was back. He had to see for himself. Just to confirm all this. He knew things were running too smoothly for them .  Abhay zoomed to his mansion leaving his car behind. He wanted a certain person to think he was around. He stormed into Haseena and Chand room where they were sipping on blood. They knew from his mood something was up.

Haseena got out of her seat putting her glass down on the table. She was genuinely worried-"What's going on Abhay? Is Piya ok? Has something happened?"

Abhay screamed out loud-"I think she's back Mom. Piya's pretty spooked. She doesn't even know why she's so spooked."

Chand hovers to Abhay placing his hand on Abhay's arm-"U must make arrangements Abhay. Don't let her stay out of your sight. This time do what U must to keep her safe. If Maya's back then there'll be hell to pay."

Haseena huskily adds-"If U must Abhay bring Pia here. I'm sure we can cope with her being here and ask the witches to be by her side always."

Abhay solemnly nods walking out the house-"I will do what it take Mom."

Abhay zooms back to Piya taking her to the Dobrial's mansion which was becoming a little bit of a second home. Piya was now calm but he could see she was haunted by that woman. He couldn't keep himself from Piya now and he couldn't keep what he wa a secret either. Time would approach when he'd have no choice but to blurt out the truth. Abhay saw Panchi smiling away. He liked her smiling made him see that not everything was evil about the world. Lexie and Pari headed his way. They had a grim look on their face. He knew they were worried. They haven't faced a threat like this before. Lux brought his drink over and gave Abhay the nod. Good to know he was warming up to him now. Better late than never.

Abhay told Piya to mingle with Misha and Panchi while he had a word with his family-"U know i'm not sure if Maya is planning on attacking us yet. I think she's messing with us and then she'll start acting up."

Lux agreed with Abhay-"This psycho b***h is playing with your head man don't let her get to U. Get even by preparing for her. I mean Piya knows somethings up."

Abhay agreed-"Yeah but she's posing as a substitute teacher Lux how do we go around that. In case U didn't know she's a vampire only more powerful than i am. I don't know if i can risk U three getting hurt."

Pari interjected-"It's not us we're worried about. It's her. Piya. She's going to start reliving those painful moments now. The nightmares will all come back and this time U can't do anything to shield her from the harsh truth."

Lexie-"Dada it's for the best. I think u need to take her somewhere and come clean. It's better coming from U than her finding out from someone else. She's stronger than U give her credit for."

Lux nods his head-"I know we don't see eye to eye but the girls made of stern stuff. U have these two to help her. She knows what we are. Its time she knows the full story. No point keeping her in the dark. Her family aren't exactly perfect now are they.?(Abhay knew who Lux was indicating towards.)"

Abhay scanned the room and saw Sidharth. He was eying him up. From one problem Abhay was walking into another. He couldn't get a break. Arnav left the kids to all chill with the other. Madhoo got all the drinks out and left a chocolate cake out. Both left the room with Madhoo taking one glance at Sid. Here comes the dreaded moment Abhay thought. Sidharth was headed towards Piya giving her a hug.

Piya smiled at Sid not comfortable by him yet-"Hi! I see U are fitting in well with all of us."

Sid could smell a hint of something on Piya-"Yeah i have missed out on all this but i'm making up for it. So how are U doing? U seem lost in thought."

Piya lost her smile-"I'm not myself quite yet. Been a tough day. U wanted to meet my boyfriend Abhay right? He's over there with his family members. Come i'll introduce U to him."

Misha beams-"Bro U will love him. he's kinda intense. It's not till U get to know him when U know he's a nice guy. Always watching out for this one. They are a unique couple."

Sid was curious-"I wanna see myself how unique this guy is."

Misha sceptical-"Hey what's up with U bro? I've noticed you're not the same huy who left here a few years back and now i've got my serious brother. Would the real Sid please stand up? Have U been abducted by aliens bro?"

Sid wished he could Misha what was going on with him because even he didn't know what was going on with him. he was changing over the weeks. His senses were so frail. He coul hear and smell things. His emotions were heightened. He felt like he was protecting his territory. His girls. Damn this. He knew about the folklore about some curse but this was too much. He was hairier and his moods. When would this nightmare end. The only reason he decided to stay was to understand what was going on with his body. Abhay was one guy he was keen on meeting. That one glance from the window did him no favours. This guy was out of this world amazing. He could see what the girls saw in him. what his sister saw in him. but the guy smelt weird.

Sid extends his arm out to greet Abhay-"Hi I'm Sid"

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i just loved this update😊 it's so great to have abhay back, i really missed him😃 love how the story is going sweets👏and nw it gets even more interesting wid maya bak. Poor abhay is right tho, from 1 problem he's walkin in2 another as if handling sid wasnt enuf, he has maya 2 worry about nw. eagerly waiting how he tells pia the truth about himself.
thanks for the pm, looking forward to the next update. i know ur busy so i wont nag u for it soon😆
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab Update!👏 really looking forward to abhay-sid conversation!
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg dat was awesome.............