Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part...........so lux likes misha...........
thnx for pm.............update sooooooooooon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap-GateCrash:::

At the Dobrial Mansion

Lux had planned out their attack. Plan was to go with the flow and blag their way in with a little help of magic. He had to cloak his presence from his cousin and sister. A hard task in itself seeming as they were both superior in their arts compared to his feeble attempts. It was tough to admit the girls were better than him. He had taken a long with him some rope to climb the Dobrial balcony using Kabir to watchout for any movemnets coming from the girls. Lux liked planning all of this himself he didn't think he had it in him. The wateguns were ready. Ink ready. DVD's check. Well now the fun begins.

Kabir asks-Why can't we just use the door yaar? Doesn't this seem a little over the top.
Lux-And give away our surprise element. Why are U so afraid. The girls can take a practical joke yaar.
Kabir smiles-I can tell Tu Misha ko like kartha hain. I can see the glint. Man. Misha isn't bothered by any of this. Why risk your neck? This is Misha's forte. She won't take this lightly us invading her quaters. Her Home. It would spell war.
Lux shrugs his shoulders-I want to get Misha's attention. The girls had too much fun plotting at others expense. Let's give her a taste of her own medicine. The whole point is to be daring.
Kabir-Where did U get this from? Your sisters?
Lux grins-Sometimes girls can be right U know. When it comes to winning a girl U need to take their prespective.
Kabir-Wish someone helped me bro!
Lux-Ficker not. Once I'm done i'll help U man but not with Piya she's part of the family now.
Kabir fired up-Come on lets get this show on the road. I'll stay here. U do what U have planned.

Lux keeps an eye on Kabir making sure he doesn't suspect any foul play. Lux starts to climb up the wall and uses a silent spell to enable him to climb the wall with his agility he reaches the top. He climbs over the balcony and casts another spell cloaking his presence. Who knew how long that would hold. After all he wasn't exactly prone to rebelling against his sisters by gate crashing their parties. He did a gentle mind sweep. The girls were downstairs. This was his perfect chance to do damage. He could hear Kabir trying to get Lux's attention. Lux wasn't going to show Kabir his gifts they guy would probably freak out. Lux entered Misha and Panchis room. He could tell which side was Misha's and which was Panchi's. The girl was untidy was an understatement. Lux hurried with his plans. He swapped Misha and Panchi's clotes with magic placing them in opposite draws. The room appeared a little too tidy so made sure Misha's clothes were lying around on the floor. Lux spotted the beauty products. He opened the mud masks and placed the ink inside it stirring it well. He placed itching powder on the towels. Then found the DVD'S placing them with action flicks. Lux knew how much Misha liked them. He'd keep the waterguns under wrap until then he was going to relieve Kabir. Lux threw the rope over and helped Kabir up.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IT IS GOING TO BE FUN. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. HAPPY NEW YEAR.😊
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting lol..thankx 4 the pm..update soon..
❤️MONA
matwamango thumbnail
 :::Gate Crash:::

Kabir grabs hold of Lux's arms as he pulls him over the balcony. Kabir was daring but this was a stunt he wasn't in a hurry to try again. Good job he trusted Lux. He wondered why he'd given Lux so much importance in his life after all he was a member of Abhay's family but to him he was more than that. a brother he wished he had.  Kabir entered the girls room. He was sweating bucket loads. He could feel the room closing in on him. Lux gave Kabir a nudge to quit with the stress and to enjoy the view. Kabir wasn't afraid for no reason. He could face a gang of thugs but getting caught by the girls he knew he'd get slaughtered. Misha was a master at handing out punishments for breaking the cardinal rule of invading someone else space. That too her space. Lux didn't know why Kabir was worrying for no reason. Yeah they were friends but it was cool to play games once in a while. They could hear the girls coming up the stairs with refreshments and popcorn. Lux began to feel hungry. Shoot he thought he should have ate something before he came here. All the girls were in the pyjama's. Good job they were modestly dressed. Kabir smiled watching the girls laugh and joke. Kabir noticed they didn't shut the window behind. It was quite cold where they were standing.

Piya spoke first-"So who is going to start the beauty treatment first hey. I've never bothered with this stuff before. I only bother with plucking my eyebrows. Never been keen on applying all this."

Tracker shocked at Piya's admission-"That's the cardinal rule of maintaining healthy skin Piya. Dead Sea Mud masks are essential for cleansing your face and detoxifying impurities . See they even add minerals in there. Aloe Vera and vitamin C yaar. Well good job U have the beauty expert."

Misha warns Piya-"Please don't encourage Tracker Piya otherwise we'll be having a lesson in beauty treatments. Steer clear from any girly chats with her. "

Piya-"Ok Tracker i'll go first seeming as i've never done this before."

Tracker's face lights up-"I can't wit to get my hands on your face."

Panchi smiles-"You've made her day Piya."

Kabir rolls his eyes. This is what the girls call fun. He'd rather have gotten out of here than hear them ram on about beauty products. Kabir tries to get Kabir to refocus. Even he was having trouble with all this girly moment. Well It was going to be fun to see their reaction once they get their face masks off. He was laughing on the inside. He hoped they didn't get caught though. Lexie was a task master who knew what she'd do. Tracker applied the Dead Sea Mud mask on Piya's face then asked her to relax while she put two cucumbers on her eyes. Then it was Lexies, Pari's, Panchi's and Misha's turn. They looked funny like martians with green eyes. Kabir started fidgeting.

Tracker-"It's my turn. Whose going to apply some on my face to make me look extra beautiful."

Panchi offers to help-"Come sit down. I'll apply it."

Misha complains-"We all look like ghost's man. This stuff is starting to harden up. I'm itchy. Can we not just wash this off like now. I can't feel my face."

Piya agrees-"It feels funny."

Tracker-"It means it's done its job U can wash it off."

Misha takes off the mask and screams-"AAAaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh. My face. My face is blue."

Tracker smiles-"You're always so blue! What's so new about it?"

Piya goes to check up on Misha and bursts into a laughter. Misha is less than impressed by the girls reaction. She looked like a blue alien. One of the undead.

Misha snaps back-"If i'm so blue i wonder how U guy's will look. This sure can't be a side effect right."

Tracker chips in-"I've used this since well all my teen life. I've never had a reaction to it. I'm sure it's just U. Even the products don't like U insulting them. They got their own back on U so there."

Misha mocks-"Tracker seriously yaar did U leave your brain at the door? They are not alive. They are just man made items to rob people of their money for a little bit of dirt U find outside."

Tracker screeches-"Oh no U didn't! Insult my gold mine. My reason for looking this good is up to these items. I'm glad you're so blue."

Panchi scold Misha-"Leave her alone Mish. I'm taking this stuff off. U will see for yourself."

Piya and Panchi take their masks off and are shocked by their blue face. Lexie and Pari do the same as does Tracker who starts crying. Kabir felt bad for the girls but they sure looked funny. Lux couldn't stop giggling trying to contain himself.

Tracker to the mud mask-"Even U have forsaken me!"

Panchi smiles-"Good job we're on holiday. Girls i'm not setting foot out of the house until this clears up. We might as well watch a movie. No point sulking about this right?"

Misha huffs-"Right! Lets see what kind of movies Tracker had for us. The Bounty Hunter." Misha puts it in the DVD player. The credits start rolling in and then the Title SALT.

Tracker-"I swear i don't know how that got there i picked only romantic comedies. Yeah action films i never chose."

Panchi assures Tracker it's fine-"Misha put a different one in."

Misha places Dear John in the player with the title coming up as Resident Evil. Then she puts Knight and Day only for the movie Faster coming on instead. Something fishy was going on and Lexie had an inkling her brother had something to do with it after all Tracker was short circuited in the wiring department but this smelt of sabotage. Lexie tried to dig deep in her mind. Nothing was out of the ordinary so far. Tracker went to the bathroom and washed her face again this time she'd used the hand towel to dry her hands. She began to feel itchy straight away. Pari too began to suspect something was up. Too many things were going wrong. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Panchi got out Band Baaja Baraat which she had stored away in her cupboard. She wanted a feel good movie and yes it reminded her of Danish and their doomed engagement but this was something she had to get over.

Panchi shouts for Misha-"Where are all my things? These are all your things here."

Misha was dumbfounded-"I swear i don't know how they got there. It wasn't me."

Misha checks her side of the room. She opens the cupboards and finds Panchi's things in there neatly tidied away with the DVD was there too. The rest of the girls scratch their head in surprise. Was it a ghst messing with the? Lux couldn't hold it any longer. Kabir could see Lux had something to do with all this. He had to hand it to the guy he was a pro at this but he was beginning to feel cold.

Panchi let this slide-"We might as well forget the whole DVD idea. Movie sucks anyway. I mean its a good movie but too many memories with that love rat Danish. How did my life get so wrong? In a span of a few days all down the drain. I can't even blame anyone but myself for this mess. Blinded by the freak. Played us all and for what? Money? To buld his reputation up! It angers me when i think of what he did."

Misha shows Panchi her stern look-"No Panchi U are not going there. This is a fun night in. No room for that b*****d . He doesn't deserve your tears or anything but hatred. I know this night has had a low point with things backfiring on us but we will find a way to chillax. I know hum spin the bottle khelte hain. Should be fun."

Panchi groans-"That silly games been done to death. Do U never get bored of it?"

Misha smiles cutely-"Never. We have two new members who know's what we can learn?"

Piya smiles-"Well i'm game but i have nothing major to hide."

Lexie grins-"I'm game."

Pari-"Count me in."

Tracker-"Me three."

Misha shows her tongue at Panchi-"See everyone is in. Seeing as U are the eldest Panchi U roll the bottle first."

Panchi rolls it and it points towards Tracker. Panchi asks Truth or dare. Tracker chooses the truth.

Misha asks-"Who in your eyes and according to your black book is the hottest guy?"

Tracker answers-"Thats easy. Abhay but his cousin is a close second." Tracker spins the bottle.

Misha chooses the truth. Tracker asks-"Who in your eyes is in your radar? The most cutest guy U can think of?"

Misha refuses to answer but eventually comes clean-"I'm not into any guys in college but Lux is cool. He's not like the other guys. He's hot headed."

Tracker giggles-"Tu bhi? Another one bites the dust girl."

Misha threatens Tracker-"If this gets out i'll kill U. All of U." She the spins the bottle till it lands towards Pari. Who chooses the truth.

Misha-"So why does Lux hate Abhay and the real reason? Not a vague one."

Pari answers truthfully-"He's just like Abhay. Those he loves come first in his life.. But Abhay is different. He isn't like the rest of our family. Lux fears Abhay will endanger his family. Us and he can't see us hurt."

Pari spins the bottle which lands on Piya. She chooses the truth.

Pari asks-"If U couldn't have Abhay in your life what would U want in your life instead?"

Piya crease her eyebrow-"That's a difficult one. I can't see a future without Abhay. He is why i exist. Life would not be worth living. Probably trying to help make the people around me happy. I really don't know the answer."

Lexie could see the depth of Abhay and Piya's love went towards. Both could not see life without the other. This was one reason enough to unite this couple in this life while Piya was strong. Lexie wasn't risking revealing anything so when the bottle came to her she chose a dare.

Piya dared Lexie to order Pizza and try to get it looking blue faced. So Lexie picked the phone up and did that. Suddenly the girls heard a sneeze coming from the window. The boys were caught. Kabir held his ears with his hands trying to weasel his way out. Misha saw Lux and was red faced. She went defensive and started attacking the guys.Lux could see Pari was mad at him but it was good while it lasted. He wasn't going down without a fight so he told Kabir to attack.

Lux shouts-"Kabir give it to them. We are dead we'll take the girls with us."

Kabir and Lux start spraying the girls with water with their guns. While the girls all run around shrieking. Jumping on and off the beds to get away from the boys. Tracker thought this was the best. The boy's really did make it to the party to liven things up. She'd forgiven them for listening in on the conversation. Lux could see Lexie was mad at him. Not for using his powers but for her not being able to sus him out sooner. He knew both felt his presence at one point. Misha ran into the bathroom and got a bucket full of water while Pari pushed the guys towards the balcony. She splashed them with cold water leaving them soaking wet.

Misha-"That's for wrecking our slumber party. U guys are good for nothing"

Tracker eagerly smiles-"This is so cute yaar. So romantic. Two guys in a room with all of us girls. Who would have thought this. U guys are so cheeky."

Misha mocks Tracker-"U bimbo go switch on a bulb in your head! U gut boys on the brains. They were eaves dropping on our conversations. I could strangle U both losers."

Kabir defends himself-"This was all his doing. I had nothing to do with it."

Lux glares-"How could U man? Why are U so scared? They can't do anything to us. Its only a bit of fun we didn't mean anything by it."

Piya asks-"Where's Abhay?"

Kabir replies-"He wasn't in on it."

Piya a little dissappointed-"Good at least he's out of harms way."

Kabir shivers-"Are U girls planning on killing us in the cold. I'm struggling to feel my feet?"

Piya shows her tongue-"U boys should have thought of this before U messed with us."

Misha eyes up the boys specially Lux-"Now U guys pay the penalty."

Kabir shaking-"Now we are gonna's Man i told U panga mat le. U didn't listen Now she's going to chew us up big time."

Lux assure Kabir-"U are worried for no reason."

Misha and the girls all pick up pillows and attack the boys until the feathers begin to come out. All of it flying everywhere. The boys try to run for cover but the girls jump on top of them. They were their lambs for the slaughter now. Misha had the idea punishment. Make the boys suffer for what they did to them. They were going to have the same treatment the girls had. Lexie, Pari and Misha held Lux down as Misha applied the Mud mask on his face. Then she got his arms wets taking of his shirt and drying him with the powdered itchy towel. Lux tried to get them off him but the girls had the last laugh. While Panchi and Tracker had Kabir in lockdown. Misha rushed over and gave him the same treatment.

Misha smugly tells them-"Now hisaab barabar. We are even stevens. If U want we can take this further. Misha smiles but it soon fades when Misha eyes Lux shirtless. She looks away.

Panchi could see where her little sister was lost in-"Mish i think they've had enough na. This is officially the best slumber party us girls have had in a long time. They may have ruined it in the beginning but they made up for it. And U Misha i know what's bugging U?"

Misha gives Lux the evil eye-"U stay out of my way."

The door bell rings. As per the Dare Lexie has to go get Pizza. She goes downstairs and answers the door. Lexie felt strange with feathers coming out of her hair. She must have looked like a mad woman. A guy in a suit answers with Pizza in his hand and a briefcase. This was a little strange. She never saw a delivery guy with a suit on before. He was good looking in a rugged way.

Lexie-"Thanks for the Pizza. Is there anyway i can owe U. My treat. See the folks aren't home and they've taken the cash with them."

Pizza guy looks at her bewildered-"This is the Dobrial house right? They haven't moved away have they?"

Lexie looks at him strangely-"They still live here! Why?"

Pizza guy-"can i come in? Are his daughters in?"

Lexie shouts-"Misha, Panchi some guy at the door wants to see U goys. I think the Pizza boy wants a word."

Pizza guy smiles at the girl. She was sassy-"So U one of their friends?"

Lexie-"U can say that. So the Pizza's free right?"

Pizza guy smiles-"For U i think i can give a pizza away."

Lexie shouts-"Guys i've completed the dare. He's given the pizza for free."

Misha and Panchi come running down and hug the Pizza guy. Lexie and the others look on in amazement.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual fab update! Happy New Year!😃
matwamango thumbnail
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey really funny update..OMG itichy powder and blue mask pad..lol...hahahthe best slumber party to have lol...oh dont tell that pizza guy is misha and panchi's bro???cant wait to find out....update soon..thank 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 I luved this slumber Party..
Can't wait to read more.. Happy New Year..
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice 😆

haapy new year 2 u all