Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
It's dam good...

I can't believe.. how talented you are. Keep up the good work. I always dreamed of seeing Abhay fights for Pia from Kabir.

Anyways.. awesome start.

Please pm me when you update next time.
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
COME ON YAAR . UPDATE SOON😊
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept.............cont soon.............n pm me on d next part
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey plz update soon waiting for ur pm
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 hey everyone sorry for the late update but my sister n bro-in-law came during  the holidays so was super busy she left yesterday miss her tons any way will update soon hope you all like it dont forget to comment and presslike button and by the Happy new year may this your be rocking and fab for all

New and existing  Characters 

Ruhi Singh Rathore: She is kabir and Danish's cousin sister AKA: Tracker reason being Boy crazy she is a walking, talking database  of info filled with every hot single guy  in the town, best friends with the Dobrial sisters, close to her bro's Kabir and Danish

Angad Jaiswal: Panchi,Misha and Piya's cousin Bro, Best friends with Kabir .He is the type of guy who thinks  he is cool but in reality is kinda like a fool but other then his foolishness he is a sweet heart loves his family the most and is greatful to have maasi and maasa   like madhu and and Arnab and is very protective when it comes to his three crazy sisters  Panchi,misha and Piya. Helps out Arnab Maasa in his business  

Sugandh Jaiswal: Madhu's younger sister very close to her big sister madhu and jiju Arnab and very greatful for all the support and  love that they have given her and her son Angad ever since that horrible event in her life never talks about Angad's Father. lives with Madhu and Arnab.

Maya Kapoor: Piya's Childhood Friend since kindergarten  lives right nextdoor to the Dobrial's very friendly dream's to be a supermodel but for the time being wantsto live life to the fullest. 

Tanushree Amborkar: AKA: T  she is supposedly the college fashion police she ia perfect example of rich father's spoiled daughter basically defines  hi fi snob, thinks every hot guy in college wants her when is actually hated by all

Ch3: Pati Patni aur Gharwale!

Later that nightPanchi , Danish,Piya and Abhay  at home talking with each other when kabir and misha come in the house  fighting and yelling at each other. 

Panchi: oh God Misha yeh kya hai tum dono kyun fight kare. Misha: birdi it's the stupid project  mein yeh stupid monkey ka saath  

Piya: Misha  don't panic we will help you ok    Madhu and Arnab  hear about the project 

Madhu: ok kids suno mein aur aap ki dad ne socha  hai ki  till the project ends all the girls Panchi,Misha,Piya and ruhi will stay in the girls room  

Arnab: aur boys meaning Kabir,Abhay,Angad  will stay in Angads  room this for the project  so you can be like pati patni but there are some rules for both boys and girls so listen up after 11:00 no boys in the girls room or vise versa and haan Kabir and Abhay tum dono  better treat my daughters like princess ok  aur angad  tum you better treat  ruhi just as you would want Misha and Piya to be treated by there husbands ok aur Danish if you want you can also stay  here in the boys room  

Piya: ok misha we have to think of how you and kabir both  met and  marriage love or arranged 

Both Misha and Kabir: arranged 

Piya:ok fine arranged next come up the story how it was arranged   
Madhu: how about this we knew kabir family so well and kabir so we picked him for you and

Misha: and  you forced me to marry this loser  

Piya:ok next jobs and house  

Kabir: my dads business house my house  and as for misha house wife  

Misha: me house wife yeah right I will be painting and fixing bikes and cars  

Kabir: no way house wife as hobby fine but not as a career 

Piya: theme song that describes our married life ? Abhay  we didn't pick a theme song   

Abhay: how about tera hone laga hoon, tum mile reprise or tum jo aaye   why we pick three your song my song then our song  

Piya: fine um my song tum jo aaye

Abhay: and my song  tera hone laga hoon Our song Tum mile reprise  

Kabir very irrated and Misha Disgusted  

Misha: I have the best song for  us  sings  zor ka jhat ka Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga, haan laga

shaadi ban gayi umrqaid ki saza, haan saza

ye hai udasi, jaan ki pyaasi,

shaadi se achcha tum le lo faansi

laakhon dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah, haan wajah

Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga, haan laga

shaadi ban gayi umrqaid ki saza, haan saza..

Every one starts laughing

Kabir agrees: yaar misha I have to say that is just perfect for us   

Piya: but Misha tum dono ki story incomplete haan you both will have work on it   

Angad: Piya my sweet baby sister please humare bhi story ka saath help karo na  

Piya: Theek hai par aaj nahin kal  I'm tired Abhay if you anything please don't feel shy to ask  Abhay: Piya um wait I know you're tired but wanted ask um what do you get up? Piya: 9:00 why? Abhay: just asking good night sweet dreams Next moringAbhay knocks on the girls door panchi opens it girls up except for piya walks to piya's bed see's her sleeping kiss's her forehead good morning sleepy head  brings breakfast in bed  for piya

Madhu and Arnab seeing this outside the room boys come in see whats the big deal with every saying aww and how sweet

Piya: Wow Abhay how sweet tum yeh sab mereliye i mean you made this for me thank you what a wonderful surprise pancakes and waffles my fav and look a the coffee wow how did u do that I having feeling today will be great thanks again . 

Abhay: tum mere wife ho itna tu mein kar saktha hoon na 

Misha: starts  hitting kabir with a pillow kya kabir tum such mein loser ho you why you came in the room toask me for chai just look
 at abhay woh piya kiliye  yeh sab and you cant even get your know chai move idiot   pushes passed kabir  

Kabir :haan yaar par we are just acting tho phir  

Panchi: listen kabir, angad and daanish  it doesn't matter if it is

acting or not but I mean don't you get the meaning of the project the reason for it misha is right you loser it is to see how loving
and how you can handel the responiblites life gives you  and I know for a fact who ever Abhay marrys in real will be the luckest girl you know why because he cares , respects girls.

Later that day in class

Ms. Proteema: ok class I will add some more things to the assighnment  each of you will have kids it depends how
 many and the girls will also be acting like they are expecting 
to see how well there husbands will treat them in this special time .
 ok class  lets start Abhay piya pick number from the bowl 
 you first 4 wow that means four kids so whats the story

Abhay: That's perfect We have one set of twins girls who look 
beautiful just like their mother and now Piya will be expecting the 2nd set of twins which I hope will be girls again

Ms. Proteema: well abhay why is that  

Abhay: so I can be reminded how blessed I am with alovely wife like piya  

Ms. Proteema: aur piya what do you want  

Piya: Boys because if he wants be reminded of how blessed he is god already has given two daughters Which means I want the same feeling I want boys to be just as lovely.respectful as their father  

Ms. Proteema: ok perect concept now lets others Kabir and
 misha 3 Ruhi and angad 2 

Ms. Proteema: gives all the girls sack to wear that look like heavy backpacks but are for the project toshow  what a big responsibility it is and the sacks  make movement  so show how it feels and it kicks  girls have a certain time slot you have to wear  it till for a total  of at least 8 to 10hours    

Bell rings   They go home
Misha, Piya Ruhi even Panchi(for fun) wear the backpacks
on the stomachs  Madhu and Arnab taking care of the girls 
 Dinner time Madhu: girls eat nicely  ok
Abhay notices piya not eating at all he puts the food in her plate :
eat piya 
Piya:thanks  
Abhay see's she not eating  so he takes her food And feeds her eye (locking session) .  

That's it for now don't forget to comment and press like button   Precap: Abhay piya dancing in the rain....piya singing  Adha Ishq    
Edited by lalmirch28 - 13 years ago
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

it was very nice superb
👏👏👏
n very romantic though
keep it up
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ofourse yaar I  will make  the banner  for   you  ........

yeh  bhi koi poochnee waali baa hai  kya

Awesome and sweet  chapter

lekha
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice , very nice.

plz update soon, &  pm me whn u update.
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-dmg_roks_antara