Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was reply to your line ""diya see m also so much rude to him""
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no doubt I adore him, I can feel his pain, i cant see him in tears coz his character is also going thru the pain n suffering, which makes me crying with him...
and yesterdays epi was one...where I was so sad while seeing him so devastated......for the Love he thinks he lost, but will be happy when he will realize it was not Love just infatuation...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

no doubt I adore him, I can feel his pain, i cant see him in tears coz his character is also going thru the pain n suffering, which makes me crying with him...
and yesterdays epi was one...where I was so sad while seeing him so devastated......for the Love he thinks he lost, but will be happy when he will realize it was not Love just infatuation...

That is the reason we need Anita back for a while
We miss people who are farther from us....
Ahem is missing Anita, coz she is no more near him and also coz he feels he is guilty...
I just pray she doesn't turn into a Komolika and Ipshitha (husband thiefs)
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
yup..m also w8ing for her to come and prove that Love is Not Just being Happy with each other or to miss each other...
its abt complete each other in every way that can be possible and Gopi did it very well...

she is just PERFECT for aham...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Fabulous post Taral and Sadhli.

I don't know how I feel about the whole Anita thing.  I'm frustrated.  I feel so manipulated by the CVs and it is making me angry.  I know that serials have their ups and downs, but this one takes the cake. 

It seems as if they don't know where they want to go with this story.  Here we sit trying to figure it all out.  The sad thing is, we don't know if Aham's going to stay with her or not, or if Gopi will leave or not.  While we would all love for them to get together, do any of us know for sure that is going to happen?  i mean really for sure.  In your gut.  I have no clue!  What are the CVs trying to portray?  The write up about SNS just says something about what girls dream about.  It says nothing of the reality of marriage.  It's almost like they want to portray that you can be good, live in a nice home and still have absolutely no hope for a nice marriage.  Who wants to watch that?  I don't watch TV to be depressed.  I don't watch TV for reality.  I want to watch and be swept away.  Not that everything is always happiness and roses, but good heavens, NOTHING has turned out nice for Gopi.  Yea, you can say the Dandiya was nice, but now Aham's all about Anita.  Gopi heard him talk about her, and then had the flash back of him saying that he loved Anita.  So what good did the Dandiya do us?  While we drooled over Golden Boy and Gopi had a thrill, it did none of us any good.

I really wanted to go into the weekend thinking positively, but I'm starting not to care.  Maybe Aham and Koki deserve Anita.  Gopi can marry Ilesh.

loved ur reply tammie....it seems CVs are ditching us again n again and we dont hv any other choice except watching this show and to expect for some more scenes of Our Gorgeous Golden Boy...

@bold.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont give ideas to CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladydivine

You know what? I have a feeling that since Gopi has been realizing that Ahem hasn't forgotten Anita she will lose all hopes and choose to walk out of his life completely. Its not gonna happen very early. But somehow I think she is the one who will also reject Ahem. So it is possible that Ahem will learn to blame himself for all the bad things he did to these two women. I wonder where this serial is heading to. 

hmm...this one is good prediction...if something like this happens and Aham starts cursing him for all the prblems between him and Gopi then I can trust CVs for showing something sensible......
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

you know what i had a thought. my apologies if someone has already posted it. 

what if umang is doing all this on anita's instigation. gopi finds out first that umang is going to ditch kinjal and ruin her life. and she knows the only way to stop this is to beg anita to change umang's mind. anita wants aham back by hook or by crook, so she says that she will let umang marry kinjal if she she leaves aham. same old same old same old story where no one will know the big sacrifice of gopi, she will ask for divorce and go away from aham life far away. gopi will break koki heart and trust, rashi will be super happy, aham will count his lucky stars and be happy as well good riddance. then tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like what always happens in every soap aham will realize what anita did just before deciding to marry her and ditch her and run after poor, lost and sad gopi somewhere. 

good idea......quite possible also..if CVs want to give More n More Pain to Poor gal and to us also......
but m worried abt if this happens then where Gopi will go, or she will be saved by someone else like my FF....(not a bad idea though) but kya pata CVs will get some more nonsense track to torture Gopi.......

btw thanx for replying.....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i am looking at it in this way with Anita coming back kinjals marriage to umang, Gopis departure this is going to be a  real challenge for the whole modi household, Gopi will realise that kinjals marriage to umang that means that Aham  will be seeing Anita and as she knows that Aham does not love her she will leave and go leaving the door wide open for Anita,  this as we know is going to cause confusion and hurt to kokila... as for kinjal she will get her just deserves when she marries urmang.  Gopi will come out the real winner away from all of this i would like her to independant and successful

hmm...good prediction....but very tough situation for Gopi,,,,,,,she will hv to prove herself again n this time against Koki also.....but i'd love to see her leaving MM and Aham n becoming a stronger gal (is this possible in this century....m in big doubt)
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Interesting posts of what everyone would like to see with Anita's entry. 

Here is what I would like to see:

Aham still thinks he is in love with Anita we saw this because he keeps a picture of her in his journal (hate that he has my journal but he is not writing what I want in it).  Anita comes back because she is also in love with him still.  Her love is true and sincere.  Aham is very happy to see her because marriage to Gopi isn't what he thought it would be.  He missed Anita  (stay with me here) and wanted her back.

And here she is back and still really in love with him.  He starts to see her.  But he comes to the realization that although their love has remained the same, Anita is the same but Aham is not the same person.  In the last few months he has changed and somehow he has fallen out of love with Anita.
@bold....best thing that can happen with Aham (i'll love new Aham even more)...

Although he is not quite in love with Gopi yet,  she has gotten under his skin.  All during his interactions with Anita he is comparing her to Gopi and favouring Gopi.  When Anita says something negative about his marriage and Gopi he doesn't like it and wants to defend her.
Aham defending his Marriage n Gopi.....wowwwwwwwwwww.....it will be a treat to watch.....

In the end even though Anita is every thing he thought he wanted, he no longer wants her.  He has grown in a different direction.  Ultimately he rejects Anita to give Gopi  and his marriage a chance.
@bold....again the best way for Gopi to get what she deserves not just as pity or sympathy, its something that she has earned by being Aham's wife Ardhangini (better half)...
he does not Want Anita and her love, but will try to get Gopi's Attention at least,
then he can try to get hurt deliberately to have her in his vicinity, to make her serving him, to be with her as much as possible...
hmmmmm very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

How is that for a  fantasy! 
shelly...u know i love all of ur fantasies...and same is this one......

Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Ahem has for Anita is not called love...it is called lust.
 First of all most of us know that ''love conquers all'' if u love someone that bad u would be willing to go thru what ever to be with them no matter what. If Ahem has been with Anita for that long n he can't stand up to his mum for her then, that definitely isn't love.
secondly, Ahem would not have speared Anita a second thought if Gopi was as Educated, Modern or Fashionable as anita. That is quite shallow... love isn't always sparkly n in order for it to last u must love the person for whats  inside(thier personal qualities)....
Thirdly if u love someone u will want d best for them n will b willing to sacrifice everything for them ...when Anita saw Ahem on his wedding day she said she hates him n his a liar n a cheat.. this means she would rather have him go against his will n be seprated from his own mother , this is entirely selfish as he will have to give everything up for her. But Gopi on the other hand sacrificed her rights as a wife( took back her vows n stays away from him) just so Ahem can be happy.
lastly If u think bout it Ahem n Anita r too similar....they r both strong headed n if they did get married, they would have fought all the time n destroyed each other emotionally. Forget what you see in the movies n what they have mistaken love to be, In order for a marriage to work there needs to be a submissive person. Anita definitely doesn't fall into that category.

Sorry for the long text i get carried away sumtimes😊.