AWESOME SHOW--RANKING?

glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i am absolutely in love with this show....the characters are so fresha nd unique i love em....especially the chemistry  btwn priya and adi which just sizzles....i like adi's character a lot....i like how he can be so intense yet so tender its amazing....great job by rakesh....however i dont know why this show isnt ranked...how do these shows get their rankings?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good question to ask. i saw that this show does not have ranking , i was wondering too.
  i didn't know
   but somebody post the trp's and the show have is really low. but it will come up. u know the show has potential to raise and this show is in my top 5 . so i am good . 

trendygal thumbnail
hey evn i ws surprsd to see no points or ranking to this shw....trp is bound to gt low bcos of the late timings....shws concept is really much much bettr thn rest of the SP prime time shws. Hope thy chnge the timing, as i din see any bold scene uptill nw!!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As far as TRPs go, this is a new show toh I'd say give it a little more time to get settled in it's time slot and garner a fan base. Then I'm sure it will do well.

As for the ChaskaMeter, the new ratings aren't out yet so I'm sure when they'll be out, we'll see a different rating for Maryada.. 😊
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one good thing about Star Plus as a Channel is that it gives a lot of time for its shows to get settled and come up with TRP's / Numbers! Unlike other Channels like NDTV and Imagine, who axe the show within a matter of few months, if the shows are unable to do well! This might have to do with the fact that Star has a very wide reach and is able to sustain a show for a longer time, even if it is not coming up with the desired numbers! Almost every show on Star has run for atleast a period of 2 years!

I don't think anyone expected Maryada to start off with a bang and sustain the momentum, the way it has done in the past two weeks! It did not have a massive promotion, has a talented but not top line star cast and ofcourse, the timing! Despite all this, Maryada has been garnering a lot of attention and will surely notch up decent numbers in a month or two!

And then hopefully, Star will put it on a better time slot! 😃
glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thats really sad that such a good show with a superb and talented cast has low ratings...i mean compared to the other shows its seems more relastic but i hope it comes up!!!  Its unfair though the timing they have given this show.

Here in the U.S. they only show it one time at 8:30 at night while all others show have repeat telecasts and come on 3 times a day....afternoon, evening and then night....i was looking for the repeats of maryada tooo...but it only comes once a day....very unfair
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope that the show picks up on TRP....I heard Bidai is ending so maybe they can give that slot to Maryada...BUT I think due to content the show is at the time slot its in

but I think the show is fascinating....really commendable job...I'm loving Riddhi and Rakesh....loved them both in Seven....loving them in here as well....as also Kamya is doing a great job

and yeah I hate how there are NO repeat timings...the 11:30 time slot for Indian and US eastern viewers are just wrong.....they need to have atleast 1 repeat timer...they dont have one for Kali either
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
mad_via thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tani91
that's really awful...i live in mauritius and this show starts at midnight and there is not even 1 repeat timer...

i wish i could watch this serial on my TV....but have tO watch iit Online....
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love this show.......it will pick up in a few weeks time, so far so good, all characters well rounded and no loudy and over bearing acting