Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
tell me about it ..... they are annoying as hell .... cover up one fourth of the screen and have akki make evil faces at random as if its not a cooking competition but training for the CIA ........ urhhh
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya there is some serious scene going on..and in comes akki with a weird grin..
ewww
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n tonight for once he came at the very wrong place n time... n I can't write what it was, hope u understand! it was a serious scene and there I was doing this - 🤣
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
not only the Akki ads irritates me during this show, it irritates us in all the Star Plus shows!😡 He is "Kabab mein haddi" between the love scenes between two couples!🤣
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Star Plus really needs to stop those annoying ads. They are so irritating and pop-up right at a crucial scences. I just feel like smacking Akki when I see those annoying ads with him grinning so sillily; though its not his fault.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i really don't like those ads. 
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

n tonight for once he came at the very wrong place n time... n I can't write what it was, hope u understand! it was a serious scene and there I was doing this - 🤣

Im drooling over the Damon/Ian siggys... Hunk!

And yea, i'v seen the MC on BBC and sadly this show is the weirdest take on it... I loved the original one and saw the seasons on repeat as well, but i couldnt bring myself to watch more the one epi of this version..

PS, can u imagine how hard it is to VM  when Akki's head suddenly pops out with a flaming torch! ruins the mood i tell ya....lol
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: SophiSays

Im drooling over the Damon/Ian siggys... Hunk!

And yea, i'v seen the MC on BBC and sadly this show is the weirdest take on it... I loved the original one and saw the seasons on repeat as well, but i couldnt bring myself to watch more the one epi of this version..

PS, can u imagine how hard it is to VM  when Akki's head suddenly pops out with a flaming torch! ruins the mood i tell ya....lol

me too 😳 Raqesh did sway me for a moment but my gang members here on IF kept a check on me 😆

so true!! and atleast the channel guys should c when they are running that ad I mean on someone's face or head or like in this case, down there..... damn(Damon) it 😆

maybe they are worried for the TRPs so he keeps burning other shows 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
omg, I think we can maintain a list of those weird moments when Akki appears 😡 😆

there was this emotional scene n I was getting oh so serious and there comes Akshay and burned Raqesh's lips 🤣 😡