New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice update.. Though i was waiting for the entry of Rashi today.. Oh nw i will have to wait a long long tym to read about her... Hmph!Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
Simply amazing...
wonderfully connected as i was wondering since chapter 3 "how ahem knew the girl"
You are amazing girl... keep up the wonderful work...
awaiting next chapter
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

shruthi......yaar ye kya hai....tum itna suspense kyun ceate kar rahi ho....
m gonna die w8ing for next part........

update soon..

sadhli remember this is a romantic thriller so suspense is necessary.
the other name for suspense is suruthi.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli remember this is a romantic thriller so suspense is necessary.
the other name for suspense is suruthi.

okk...so its a deal...i'll call u...
Suspense Shruthi.....SS....

chalega na,....
Shruthi its a nice romantic thriller yaar. Just give a good name to ur FF dear. It will add beauty to ur FF.
Originally posted by yourfriend

Shruthi its a nice romantic thriller yaar. Just give a good name to ur FF dear. It will add beauty to ur FF.

good idea dear.....

can we suggest any name for this FF....?
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

good idea dear.....

can we suggest any name for this FF....?
sure, i m open to suggestions.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sure, i m open to suggestions.

shruthi...did u like ur name...SS....😆
yes,  i ll be back after an hour, just peeped in to browse, preparing sweets. bye

Chapter seven

Aham closed his eyes. He began to wonder where his friendship with Viren went wrong. It all started during the vacations of their third year. Viren, had invited him home. He knew the Kurana's were rich not only in money but also in heritage. But nothing prepared him to their unconditional love. There he had met the sweet sister of Viren'.. Gopi, a girl of fourteen

After freshen themselves, the boys went to the garden to play basketball. Gopi was being taught to ride a cycle, by her elder brother Rahul. On seeing her something stirred inside him. She was beautiful, like a fairy with long hair and an impish laughter. While they watched she broke from her brother's protective grasp and tried to cycle by herself, resulting in a fall. Immediately she began to cry, a cry of pain. Unable to control himself, Aham ran to her side, and asked her: chot lage?(r u hurt) does it pain very much? Shall I get some medicine? There were big drops of tears in her beautiful blue eyes. But her mouth was twitched with a smile. When he heard laughter behind him did he realize that he was caught in the trap she had planned for her brothers. With a peel of laughter she ran, towards her mother. To this day he could never forget it.

After this incident, there were changes in Gopi, she never came before him and usually hid behind her mother. Viren joked that Aham was the first person who made Gopi hide. He was the first person to shut her chatter box mouth. Aham had mixed feelings. His logical mind told him, she was mere child, but his heart refused to believe it. Finally years of his mom's training gave him a hand. He knew he fascinated Gopi, and was fascinated by her. His mind told him that it was just a crush, which she will pass of, his heart hoped otherwise.

In the next two years Aham used many techniques to avoid Viren's invitation to his home. Since his mom was strict he never invited his friends' home.  After their graduation, Viren had forced him to come to his home. More than Viren's force, it was his curiosity to see Gopi, to know whether she had the same crush for him, made him go. To this day he regretted his decision.

Gopi had changed a lot, but her eyes told him what he needed to know, her crush for him has changed. Instead of passing off it has been converted into deep love. For nearly a week they avoided each other, afraid that they might hurt not their feelings but others feelings. On the day of his departure, Aham heaved a sigh of relief and relaxed because he had controlled himself and did not allow anything bad to happen to spoil the reputation of both the families. But fate had other plans.

(guys i m sorry but i dont know whether i will be able to update regularly till sunday due to diwali. please bear with me.)

Edited by shruthi2010 - 13 years ago