Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I tink you shld create Rashi n Kenjal as gud gals.. C'mon take a chance!
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great start Shruthi.. Finally I'm getting more FFs to read😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

@tellyaddict- thanx. i was worried because it did not start romantically

@Jake-neil    i dont know why this fellow is obsessed with kinjal?

@sujji0609  thanks sujitha. i have already finished around six chapters will update every day.

wow six chapters... great.. keep firing...😉.. eagerly waiting to read them.. 😛
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

how can i forget your name?  i was busy doing two things, answering and feeding my naughty daughter. so by slip of mind did it.😳

hey no probs dear..i was just kidding...
and u hv done 6 chapters...so whole weekend will gonna rock after reading ur Romantic thriller...(aham in romantic mood....haha...m going to dreamland w/o reading next part)

w8ing eagerly...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Great going.. Make sure Ahem has a sister, kenjal.. 😉..

Now what did i tell you all... would you guys blame me for taking a stick to him

By the way Sruthi... wonderful start and seems would be a great journey tooo... please continue sooon
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter two

Anita……… the thought of her made him mad. If he had the power to kill someone instantly, she would have been ashes by now

when he reached his cabin there was a sweet card from Anita. She had invited him to their frequent hideout for a surprise. She had asked him to guess it.  Guessing about it sure he did. But he was not right. His whole world crumbled that day. Anita, is true live, cheated him. Not only that she had rubbished his love but insulted his mother. Aham closed his eyes in pain. A bead of tear was near his eye lashes. When he reached the restaurant, he was shocked to see Anita with someone. His questioning glance was answered with an invitation. It was her wedding, he was invited for it and the groom was that idiot who stood before him.

Unable to control himself he shouted at her.

Anita tuje patha hi ki tum kya kar rehi ho (do you know what you are doing?)

She laughed at him and replied. Mr. Modi do you think I will waste my life for a man like you? You are the world's worst coward. You do not have the courage to marry me against your mother. Then why the hell should I wait for you? I need a wealthy husband who does not interfere with my personal life? Kishan fills the bill? You are idiot if you think I ll marry you without money? Moreover I don't want to be controlled by the b………

Before she could close her mouth Aham slapped her. It was like a stroke of thunder. He kicked the idiot before him and left the place.

He was depressed, angry, hated the sight of anyone. He showed his frustration towards his car. He was driving rashly. Tears chocked his throat. His sight was blinded by rage.

Suddenly he saw a figure on the road. He could not control his car and hit it with a thud. His ears were filled with a loud scream. Aham was stunned. He had hit someone. Slowly he got down from the car and went near the figure which was by the side of the road. He bent to see who it is.

It was a girl. She was in her 20's.She was badly hit and was bleeding heavily. But she was alive. Aham did not know what to do for first time in his life. Should he call the police? Should he leave her there to die? Her painful cry reached his heart. Quickly he picked her and placed her at the back seat. He took black bag which she had and dumped it under the seat. He started his car and raced home. After reaching home, he called their family doctor to come to his house. Slowly he picked the girl and took her to the guest room.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gr8 update shruthi. Sory 4 late reply bt m nt at forum 2day. Gud here aham realizes who's wrong n slapd also.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Mr. Modi sounded lyk Mr. Darcy of pride n prejudice.. Do introduce Rashi n kenjal fast. And yeah you can use my name instd of Jigar opposite rashi.. Rashi + jake = Raja.. Wow, we wil rule... ROFL
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruthi... please one more chapter... you can't leave me dangling by the rope like that...
jaldi jaldi jaldi.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi too good... ohh poor Ahem dumped by Anita... felt sorry for him...

i hope that girl is Gopi... this is not fair dear.. you can't keep this as a suspense right... please update soon... eagerly awaiting your next update...