Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Family's Honor..Pride..Wedding..My Views-Part2-PG4

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello people...What's up with all of you..Hmm....I can see that Geet Forum par every second topic is about the speculation whether Geet, Maan will tie the knot or not...Waise bhi Maan in tomorrow's episode is going to announce it to the media  that he & Geet are going to get married...I checked some topics in the forum where members have written that may be the wedding would not take place...But my thoughts differ a little bit from this...I think the wedding will surely happen...It will happen the very next day after Maan announces  to the press about his plans for getting married to Geet...I feel it is bound to happen....Yes I know that Dadima being ill might cause some worries, but I feel that Dadima would not be unfair to Geet or maan...Dadi knows it very well that Maan kii jaan Geet mein basthi hai & she also knows that agar  Geet ke liye koi apna hai tho woh bas ek Maan hii hai..& one thing is that Dadi knows what Naintara & Dev have done is unforgivable & i don't think Dadi will penalize  Maan, for the crime committed by Dev & Naintara... & I some how feel that Dadi would not be so unfair & harsh towards Maan & Geet.....I don't know why but I seriously have a feeling that Dadi will support Maan in his decision....Whatever Maan is doing is to protect Geet....Maan wants to shield Geet from the troubles of life because he truly loves her..& by accepting in front of the press that Geet is his would be wife, Maan has proved his point, that whatever happens he will always support Geet..I feel Geet once married to Maan, will take back her case against Naintara & Dev, because she will care a lot for Dadi & Maan...Just so that Maan's family honor remains intact Geet might withdraw her case..... I kind off have a gut feeling that Geet will marry Maan & she will bail out Dev & Naintara, just for Dadi....& then may be we can see a new stronger Geet as the eldest bahu of the Khurana house...& I  hope Maan, Geet tie the knot soon, keeping my fingers crossed.....These are my views, now I would really like to know what do you guys think...Do post in your replies....😊

Love
Surya...😳
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bublish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think you are right... i have this feeling ka shadi tu zaroar ho gi.. May be secret marriage
Lets see what happened..😊 And i am hopefull that CVss will not disappoint us
vij10 thumbnail
Kind of agree with your theory on the marriage...but getting Dev and NT out could spell trouble for Geet and MSK...NT wont take it lying low that Geet is pregnant with Dev's child...The presence of Dev in Maneet's life can create friction between Maneet as well...After all MSK is human...he will be burdened with the extra responsibility of keeping an eye 24x7 on Geet and Dev to protect Geet .
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bublish

I think you are right... i have this feeling ka shadi tu zaroar ho gi.. May be secret marriage

Lets see what happened..😊 And i am hopefull that CVss will not disappoint us

i really hope that the wedding takes place.....😊
sumf10 thumbnail
ur absouletely rght i totallly agree wid u...i 2 hav a gut feelin tat she will take hr case bck..n get dev n naintara out...4 maan n dadi...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vij10

Kind of agree with your theory on the marriage...but getting Dev and NT out could spell trouble for Geet and MSK...NT wont take it lying low that Geet is pregnant with Dev's child...The presence of Dev in Maneet's life can create friction between Maneet as well...After all MSK is human...he will be burdened with the extra responsibility of keeping an eye 24x7 on Geet and Dev to protect Geet .

hmm...i know getting Dev & NT out would be trouble for Maaneet...but I some how feel that Dev & NT's presence will make Maan & Geet's relationship stronger...I feel that every relation has it's up's & down's, though NT might try to cause trouble but it would always be Maan Geet's love will be turn out to be stronger than her scheming....& coming to the point about Dev being around, I feel that Dev's presence will make Maan Geet realize what they mean for each other...may be at some stage Dev's presence might effect Maan & Geet's relationship, but I feel it will also make them realize their depth of feelings for each other..& whatever it is it will only lead to Maan, Geet's love growing with each passing day...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, That might happen. In that case what is Yash going to do......If they have introduced him there is some purpose behind it... I kind of wonder what...
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumf10

ur absouletely rght i totallly agree wid u...i 2 hav a gut feelin tat she will take hr case bck..n get dev n naintara out...4 maan n dadi...

yaay..i don't know why but from the time I have seen the scene where Maan is announcing to the press that Geet is his would be, only these positive thoughts are running on my mind...i really hope i'am right atleast to an extent....😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Yes, That might happen. In that case what is Yash going to do......If they have introduced him there is some purpose behind it... I kind of wonder what...

talking about Yash, I feel may be Yash & Meera may sign as witness when Maan Geet get married... ab ke liye I think they both will have a court marriage...Yash may understand the bond between Maan & Geet...I think Geet as a friend will help him getting close to his niece & nephew....& I also think that the cv's may start building the base for Yash-Meera's love & may be they may shows Yash, Meera leaving back to the US as a couple....😊
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally hope your theory is correct.  I would love to see Geet as the elder bahu and drive NT crazy.  I think somehow it would be hard for them all to be in the house, but I think that might actually work.  I know that sounds crazy, but I would love to see them all in the house for Dadi's sake, but with all the issues too.  We'll see.