Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey goose
wat u doin?
Dun tell me u r being a zombie nd not sleeping wen u hav to!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello manasa... Ppl here r talking of maneet seperation, which i am completely against n trying to justify  n Dev's so called guilt...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo looks like ma emo's r phamous now.... Am in office sweety... So cannot post them....

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@all....i wonder what they are going to show tonight...apart from all the mahi moments.....😆 😆
-Divine- thumbnail
@ash...............yes dear..am supposed to sleep...what am i doing here.........it 2.00 am😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gooseberry

@swati..........now thats is a news for me...i dint know abt it........😆

so u r the one responsible...then teach MSK to hug properly next time n stay in character. i was kind of........off seeing his thumb today during the hug,which i had mentioned few pages back..........

i blame it on you swati.......he cant even hug properly..........kya siksha de rehi ho tum usko..😆

U c baby am damn possisive of ma munda... I don want his to get all touchy touchy with anyone else other than me.. Regarding his hugging ishtyle... Mujhse poocho MSK ke kisse... He is one heck of a passionate lover... *tch tch tch, swati is sharmaying....*
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

shali .........of course i remember you but was wondering which forum we did halla bol🤣.............and ur prediction seems to make sense as geet is feeling really bad seeing what her truth has caused on dadi and maan and their family izzat...so she may take that step
-Divine- thumbnail
@maansa........they will show dadi  potha drama yaar aur kya 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@All me jus not worried trying to have faith in them coz they culd hav easily dragged this track for months but they didn't they listened to our halla bol post where we said Dev shuldn't beforgiven even if he regrets...
We wanted him to be negative but oh well I can digest his positivity for sum tym..
I am jus ok with it..
-Divine- thumbnail
@ash..............i have taken my hands off DEV..for me he is a puzzle yet to be solved...........🤣 Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
@swati.....your emos are famous....😆
i dont think the separation will happen between maaneet....one thing that can happen is that dadi will try to kick geet out, so she will leave and there is a big chance she will take the job yash offered...