Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Misti,  this is another great comic strip.  Abhay keeps on holding Radhika when he thinks of Kanika, but Katyani was another matter.  Also, he did need to protect his honor.  Actually, he was safe as long as Radhika didn't come near him.  Once Radhika started giving him japphis,  he had to constantly protect himself from both Kanika and Katyani.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very funny. πŸ˜†please do more soon. thanks for posting.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Memory about certain things and protecting himself and then Radhikas thoughts about dadima.U come up with such funny convo and select the correct pictures yesterday I  was watching jun ending and july 1st  2nd episodes and was laughing thinking about ur jhappis especially the one with  the marriage anniversary celebrations of Abhay where she gives him one in front of everyone.
πŸ˜†
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: why3

Misti,  this is another great comic strip.  Abhay keeps on holding Radhika when he thinks of Kanika, but Katyani was another matter.  Also, he did need to protect his honor.  Actually, he was safe as long as Radhika didn't come near him.  Once Radhika started giving him japphis,  he had to constantly protect himself from both Kanika and Katyani.

Thanks Angie. Well Radhikas jhappis made Abhay release the dormant male pheromones that got picked up by the mother-daughter combination...πŸ˜‰ Actually in the animal kingdom most male species have to do something to attract the females. So Abhay returning Radhikas jhappis, following her around, doing exactly what she is saying attracted the mother- daughter pair....and then the pheromones took care of the rest.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

very funny. πŸ˜†please do more soon. thanks for posting.

Thank you shalini01. I am glad that you liked them.πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Memory about certain things and protecting himself and then Radhikas thoughts about dadima.U come up with such funny convo and select the correct pictures yesterday I  was watching jun ending and july 1st  2nd episodes and was laughing thinking about ur jhappis especially the one with  the marriage anniversary celebrations of Abhay where she gives him one in front of everyone.
πŸ˜†

Thanks Chalhov. What can I do? Abhay does have the perfect expressions for me to give him some interesting dialgues.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Misti

Your cartoons are priceless--
I have a request---can you put all your cartoons in one link?

(and if the mods agree--we could have that link a sticky for about a week--so everyone can have a laugh-)-

This will hold me until the next TAM reports/ TRP comes out --sorry to digress but a thought just came to my mind. Even though PR is doing well for itself, it cannot help Zee. Zee continues to lose ground. It was only CB that helped Zee maintain somewhat decent position.

And CB was held together only by AVINA. CB maintained its TRPs because of the fan following for AVINA. The updates from NY and Trinidad (and before that from Mauritius) clearly show the huge fan following these two young talented actors have around the world.

Well, Zee can rectify their HUGE mistake by casting Avinash And Rubina in a new show ASAP. And if they need ideas about a story line and a script, there are many on the CB-IF forum who can help.
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good one, Misti Di πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ.... Again great selection of pics for the 'MI' dialogues πŸ˜‰ !

What more to say ..... plz continue to spread your brilliant sense of humor here as it has become the soul/ life of this forum and each day we await for your posts for a laugh giving us a chance to recognise and appreciate your talent and creativity even more ! Thank you ....
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I read this at office and rest at work thought that I was mad grinning like a hyena staring at the screen and then laughing so much!

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL POST!!!