||Love Knows no Boundries|| Maneet SS

--ToothyGrin-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I have started a Maneet SS. Well i am sure the concept is very repitative but i just wanted to Post some thing On Maan and Geet who have stollen My heart away.

I will be Updating this story in 2 or 3 Parts Only.
If anyone is intrested or wants Pm add me =)

-Hanisha
Part 1 - Page One

Edited by --ToothyGrin-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ToothyGrin-- thumbnail

Part One - Meeting and Friendship
Geet

When we want some one to say what is in his heart is in his heart we feel it is so easy to do so but when you are to do so you realise its so difficult to do so you realise how difficult it is . Somethingl ike this hapenned to me too. I met him first time in the the first year of college . His name was Maan - A good looking guy and  favourite among the Girls . I was not too showy and was just myself and thats what he liked - Simplicity. As time Passed and i was introduced to his Nature i felt that i was always wishing for such a friend . But i was scared to ask for friendship.

Maan
My opinion about Geet was that she was a very sweet and simple girl. She Defined a Person whom I always wanted for as a friend. But did she want the Same ? I Would always think. But one day to be precise on friendship's day , I went upto her and in a rush asked her ' Will you be My Friend ?' I Did so as if I would stop i knew it would be very difficult to continue again. She paused , smiled and then said a ' Yes'. I was very Happy.

Geet
Gradually as time passed we became best of friends . We used to Party , watch movies but when we were togather we just thought of one another and nothing else. I kept running away from the truth but I finally had to accept that our relationship was not merely friendship but something more intimate - Love. I was eager to know if he felt the same about me .

Maan
Geet Is my best friend but i dont know why whenever I'm in front of her my lips dont speak a word. I dont know Why ?I Just Feel like looking into those beautiful eyes of hers. There's a bond between us But what is it ..But why am I Thinking so much The bond is friend ship.
Edited by --ToothyGrin-- - 13 years ago
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!Amazing and veryy intrestin plzz do PM me wen ever u update n b quick wid it!!😆as m the person wid no patience😆
Edited by sheena_12 - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice start.. very interesting.. do continue soon
--ToothyGrin-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheena_12

Wow!!Amazing and veryy intrestin plzz do PM me wen ever u update n b quick wid it!!😆as m the person wid no patience😆

Thank You !! I will update as soon as Possible
--ToothyGrin-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

wow nice start.. very interesting.. do continue soon

Thank you !! will update as soon as Possible b!!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
loved it
con soon
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey sounds interesting pls add me to your pm list :)
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy interesting!!
Continue soonnn.
can u plzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
Edited by pickachu - 13 years ago