Posted: 19 years ago
thnx to all of u..haha and thnk u cutest...i wont leave tum bin now..

Originally posted by RS87

coz just some time ago this person came into the forum claimin tt he was srk...everyone questioned him so badly that he ran away...poor guy...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, that is gold.

Some people are so damn cwazy...

And by the way mr. vikasbhalla, I'm a big fan of your work, maybe we could meet sometime and discuss acting because I'm thinking of a career in television. Would you be ever so kind enough to give me some help on achieving my goal?

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
hey mr. bhallas(you'll be angry😑 at me if i say your first nameπŸ˜’), is it true that tum bin jaoon kahan is going to end in march/april in india?😭
well wat do u think is it at the end.....it wont be fun to watch it if i tell u everything..rite 😊 besides y would i be angry if u call me vikas πŸ˜† haan.by the way deli ofcourse i will help u . 😊
Originally posted by vikasbhalla

ohhh 😳 😳 😳 hehehe...........ur the greatest vikasbhalla....welll mr vikasbhalla wats ur wife and kid name (boy/girl) 😊
Originally posted by vikasbhalla

ohhh 😳 😳 😳 hehehe...........ur the greatest vikasbhalla....welll mr vikasbhalla wats ur wife and kid name (boy/girl) 😊
my wife's name is punita and my daughter's sanchi.... 😊

So mr. vikasbhalla *clears throat and pulls up a chair* DO tell us a bit about yourself and family, how are they like, how do you spend your time with them, and also tell us how your childhood was, how was it like growing up for you, where did you attend school, who were your friends, how did you spend time with them, what are your favourite foods/tvshows/movies/actors/hobbies/videogames/sports/colour s/phones /cars/trucks/clothes/lamps/towels/books/
shampoos/hair gels/vegetables, who are your favourite philosophers, do you agree with Martin Heidegger's theory of nothingness, is there life beyond death, where do we go, will the sun rise tomorrow, why is the sky blue, where does the universe end, does true love exist, do you believe in true love, are you santa clause, don't you just love Apoorva&Mona and think that they're the greatest couple ever, do you think that there will ever be world peace, why did that guy pretend to be ShahRukhKhan before and then just run away after people began asking questions, do you believe in ghosts, do aliens exist, have you ever met E.T., what's that, who's that knocking on my door, why do people keep calling me when I don't even like the telephone, why can't school end quickly so the summer can come soon, have you ever seen God in person, what does he look like, what are God's favourite foods/tvshows/movies/actors/hobbies/videogames/sports/colour s/phones /cars/trucks/clothes/lamps/towels/books/
does God exist, what is he doing right now, I wanna know all this, I just wanna know man, please don't take long answering these questions, it would break my heart if you ignored them.....πŸ’”

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago

ooooo mmmm godddddddddhi

deli.... its a gold one.................................... u r super..........................πŸ˜†

i mean to say ,oh my god.😳. that was so good .

deli.....