Poll

How many of u want Baji to call Nakku as Vayhini??????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Frndz, i was just thnkng now that Dutta and Nakku has started living together so y can't baji call nakku as vayhini. Plz choose ur option as to wat baji shud call Nakku....πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes ,,,,,,,,,he should call her vahini,,,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

datta give very good expression wen, baaji recognised nakku as vahiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes - he should call her vahini.... but looks like CV's might plan it to be a bro - sis as Baji does not have any relatives and Naku does not have a elder bro....

Lets wait and watch for Diwali / Bhau beej.....
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Yes - he should call her vahini.... but looks like CV's might plan it to be a bro - sis as Baji does not have any relatives and Naku does not have a elder bro....

Lets wait and watch for Diwali / Bhau beej.....

Even that wud be gud. Yeah lets wait and watch wat their relationship will actually be like...😊
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont mind him calling her nakku either.. he has accepted her as his vahini which is what really matters..
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Baaji should call naku vahni
this will mark Naku position in the house and then Suds should also be pushed to callnaku Vahni :P
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would be great if he called her Vahini and not nakku and that too in front of the entire family. Especially when that irritating Kala calls her that.

I guess it will be more a bro sis relationship as Baaji is the only one who knows Nakku's truth as an outsider and he will support her.
--khushi-- thumbnail
I think he shld call her  Vayhini......................
it suits on bajji very much.................... even Dutta is more happy if his bst frnd call his wife Vayhini.......................
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
theres probs a reason y cvs arnt gtin baji 2 cal naku vayini..mayb l8r thanks to kala, dutta myt suspect thm wich wil b stupid cos naku luks at him as a bro, bt b4 al tht they r reali gd friends