Pratigya has proved her love

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In my opinion P has proved that she loves K just as much as he cares for. Why else would she stick around that looney bin after some crazy woman burnt her hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are absolutely correct. If she don;t love him why will she stay in the jungle house? last couple of days i have seen lot of people bashing and saying things and topic opened in the name of pratigya character after the pickpocket fight. she was right to some extent. she should have dragged the name of aman infront of krishna and she should have taken him and not given the speech infront of eveyrbody. but later she said sorry to him and made up. i think but viewers are not making up. She is also a human. how much she has gone after krishna loved him it is true he is always there to support her. i am a fan of both. i am not writing anything to hurt anyone. i am just saying what i felt in mind. Since she expressed her love for him she has understood him well and try to cooperate with him and say sorry to him when she is wrong. In husband and wife relationship ups and downs happens and we are not perfect and both of them have flaws and cv's are showing that. she is educated person but she never shows or tells that infront of krishna or behaves like that. It is him who gets insecure when somebody educated come infront of him it is his insecurity. Yesterday also when he said if it was some other girl she would die for him then she said i also die for u and i also admire u a hero for your guts and all. i think here krishna still needs more proof of her love to him. inside his heart he knows pratigya well her character everything. i think he knows more than her abt herself. so i think whatever issues they have finally their love for each other will bring them together . so we have to just wait and watch.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I absolutely agree with you. She has nothing else to prove.
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

You are absolutely correct. If she don;t love him why will she stay in the jungle house? last couple of days i have seen lot of people bashing and saying things and topic opened in the name of pratigya character after the pickpocket fight. she was right to some extent. she should have dragged the name of aman infront of krishna and she should have taken him and not given the speech infront of eveyrbody. but later she said sorry to him and made up. i think but viewers are not making up. She is also a human. how much she has gone after krishna loved him it is true he is always there to support her. i am a fan of both. i am not writing anything to hurt anyone. i am just saying what i felt in mind. Since she expressed her love for him she has understood him well and try to cooperate with him and say sorry to him when she is wrong. In husband and wife relationship ups and downs happens and we are not perfect and both of them have flaws and cv's are showing that. she is educated person but she never shows or tells that infront of krishna or behaves like that. It is him who gets insecure when somebody educated come infront of him it is his insecurity. Yesterday also when he said if it was some other girl she would die for him then she said i also die for u and i also admire u a hero for your guts and all. i think here krishna still needs more proof of her love to him. inside his heart he knows pratigya well her character everything. i think he knows more than her abt herself. so i think whatever issues they have finally their love for each other will bring them together . so we have to just wait and watch.

well said.👏