Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ronitfan..well im not agree with u..i watched its all episodes...n its being superbbb with its each episode.....n i think its rly a very gud show...in one thread someone said dat akki is rude.

i mean u guys simple neglected the show in just one episode....that's not fair yaar....it was amazing...

today akki was just brilliant..even both other judges were also gud..try to see something gud also...u just had an image that its not gud...n siad TOTALLY FAIL....give some space yaar...

hw can u say its fail..there is a big difference b/w audition n today's episode competition.....im feeling very bad with ur post....just like a view it was ok...bt simple decision.....very bad yaar...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nind

i didnt find it funny. you make a statement about punjabis, i ask you to elaborate and you declare it a joke! thanks

I apologize if I hurt any sentiments. 
but I guess the smiley after the statement  was self explanatory..
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no worries, being punjabi i suppose i felt a bit over sensitive to your comment

but no hard feeling and hey congrats, i noticed on the laft hand side of panel where it shows your panel that your are exactly 6 years old on the forum, So congrats on your IF bday 👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ronitfan thumbnail
Awww that is so sweet of you!

Thanks a ton! 

6 years! omg :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Each to his own :) 

I did not say anything about people not wanting / wanting to watch more of a community on TV.. 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After 3 episodes mum and me thought it was aload of rubish and when comedy circus came on sony we choose to watch that instead.

Cutting onions the right way? really?  chefs have had loads of time to perfect their technique and you expect these people to do it on the spot.

The paratha exercise, even chefs have had a long time to perfect their method there, another pointless exercise.

Dosa exercise yet another pointless exercise maybe they should of got a street food vendor in to become the next master chef. Again chefs have perfected their method.

Cooking akshay's sizzler was pointless, should of done an indian dish.

Sorry but this is pointless the whole point is to get eliminated if you can't cook a fantastic dish.  I prefer the UK version atleast they allow you to actually cook , they  are just given a choosen list of ingredients and you have make something with it.
Edited by angelic8219 - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Wow.. 

Thanks  for that.. 
the first two episodes were so bad that I did not watch the latest one..
Thanks for confirming that it IS a total fail show :P 

heheheee.. 
don't know what the makers of the show were thinking!
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Having watched the 3rd episode, I feel I have to agree. Format all wrong, tap out n then give another chance! What's the point? Dosa grt, lucha paratha grt, both desi dishes, what's with the sizzler? Judges too harsh, they seem to treat the contestants like professional trained chefs which is a tad unfair. Big show,big budget, big bakwas..hope it gets better soon before ppl declare it a fool n final flop!
ronitfan thumbnail
Absolutely agree.. 

The promo for the next episode seem a tad better though.. 
with AK asking the contestants to do whatever they want with paneer but none of the original dishes that have been already made or are famous.. 
nayhaj thumbnail
why does every show have to be a Indian movie?