Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

More than raj-Priya, I wish Soniya-Priya come back!!...I know, I am being far fetched, but I just saw the smriti's siggy and I must tell u, I loved Soniya-Priya relationship more than i loved any other relationship...and I loved every character in Remix, so, u can imagine how much I loved Soniya-Ashi!!!.....I wish Soniya wuld make an entry as Priya's mom!!....

OMG!!! If Sonia comes, then i don't need anything! Ashi-Yuvi-Sonia!! My perfect trioooooooooooo!!☺️😍😍 OMG! Now i really hope that along with raj (obviously WANT HIM), sonia too comesssssssssss as ashi's mom!☺️😍😍 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannn...I WOULD DIE! I am already dead with the thought of Ashi-Yuvi together...Ashi-Sonia/Yuvi-Sonia would be justtttttttttttttttttt☺️😍😍 AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG OMG OMG!! I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!😍
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

OMG!!! If Sonia comes, then i don't need anything! Ashi-Yuvi-Sonia!! My perfect trioooooooooooo!!☺️😍😍 OMG! Now i really hope that along with raj (obviously WANT HIM), sonia too comesssssssssss as ashi's mom!☺️😍😍 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannn...I WOULD DIE! I am already dead with the thought of Ashi-Yuvi together...Ashi-Sonia/Yuvi-Sonia would be justtttttttttttttttttt☺️😍😍 AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG OMG OMG!! I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!😍

🤣🤣🤣

Arent we creating a total remix here...totally sidelining the other characters and just rooting for Remix???...

This shows how much we have loved and missed Remix and how badly we want it back!!! 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

i dont know abt Raj bcuz i never saw remix
but i'd love to see KW in PKYEK 😃

AWWW U AUGHT TO SEE RMEIX JULIE THEN U WLD KNOW WHY WE R SO DYING AT THE THOUGHT OF RAJ OP PRIY THEY JUST ROCK TOGETHER

FOR OUR SAKE DO SUPPORT RAJ😃🤗
🤣this happens everywhere where raj or priya pop up every damn where all we keep doing is remix remix remixxxxxxxxx🤣🤣

mothing just nothing can beat this hsow u said na DD in priya's thread that its a show form the prev gen....but dont u feel when u like watch it even today u feel it to be so dman fresh so dmaned relateable to present generation...thats what i feel i toh feel whenever in whatever era u might see remix it wld always represent TODAY it can never u know go old and archaiac....sigh

and frankl i do not want remix back not wid a new seaosn atleast considering star one's current trend it wnt take two seconds to totally ruin remix for goood isliye am happy wid what i have its so special so complete that i cna live it over and over again for ever and everrrrrrr...sigh

and omg u girl r making us go nuts as if thought of getting YaRa wasnt enough now u bring in more insanity by talking abt ashi sonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omgggggggggggggggggggg omggggggggggg my sonu and her mummmummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shish they seriously r the best best mom dotty duo i ever ever sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adore them to death TO DEATH actually adore every feaking relation of ahsi and yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ashi mpppppppppppppppppppppp

ashi mateshwari

ashi leooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yuvi sid nakkooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ashi thakur ashi timbo sigh sigh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rd sir siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh what a show so many forms of love to take away just what a showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

loook whos hereeeeeeeeee🤣

almost budday girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll cna u imagine a bette budda gift than this?????????

omggggggggggggggggggggg hugging u hard

anu idiot sign the petition and write on the wallllllllllllllllllllllllllls liek right now before the clock strikes 12 at india which means just nien mints to go

Signed it almost birthday girl twin. 😉   Lol am only here when there's something about yara otherwise i am a silent member. 😆 But this was too good to resist. See i told you, have faith and anything can be achieved. If Raj gets cast then it will truly be a case of maktub.

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣
Smriti, By prev generation I meant, tht its been so long, tht it looks like I watched in some previous generation....

else u r absolutely right.....That is one show tht wuld have the "Today" feel even in coming years!!!....

and on Soniya....that was the most rocking pair I ever saw...hve u ever see ppl demanding to get the mother-daughter back???......but I wanna relive Remix.....and I want them back..I wish!!...hayeee!!!.....

and on Season 3, I want it back, only if it can be handled with utmost care and the magic can be retained, else not...I heard tht they spoiled the season 2 and hence, I didnt watch it because I didnt wanna spoil my taste!!

lets see who is Mishi's sister and mom in this show!!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want YaRa together although I saw only few episodes of remix.
And just as some other member mentioned Sonia also should be back , hayee Sonia was the best mother anyone could get so Ashi-Yuvi-Sonia and ViSu will rock the show.
marisol45 thumbnail
hope they get raj opp priya...
loved em in remix....m sure they'll look great here too
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
preactically speaking raj suits the role better
karan looks to cute and cudly types...
ill love to see yara again!