FF Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan update,notepage134,141

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi geetains , maanatians
how r u all?
Happy dusshera  and subho vijaya dashami to all of u.

ok, now come tot he point , I'm really bored and from the long time, I have some concept about maaneet story that will be very different from the show.

This is story of a two people who loves each other unconditionally. Who marry to each other but their past are not good in fact very bad and left many scars in their life.

Maan Singh Khurana:-28 yrs old handsome, dashing army captain. He is very responsible but very stubborn. He is strong mind and control mind but never loose temper easily. He is mixture of angry young man and but soft from the inside. he as no one except his wife geet ....

Geet Maan Singh Khurana:-24 yrs old.She is orphan. currently house wife cause she is expecting. Especially she is doctor. She has no one except maan....

More character will be introduced later.

What is love, are we know about it, or are we know the definition of love?

Love, what is the definition of love. Can we know the meaning of love? May be yes, or may be not.
Hum, pyaar ki kaya naam dete hain, kai tarah se express karte hain lkein iye ek aise feelings hain jisse sirf samjhna chaiye ,koi isse samjha nehi sakta.
Love is purity, trust,loyalty, honesty , sacrifice and more than worship.Yes,It's worship cause it's touch our soul.It's an unconditional bond between two person or more than two soul.

hum pyaar karte hain, kyuon ki pyaar kia nehi jata iye ho jata hain.It's a feeling which is share by two peoples till their death.

Two lovers born into this life
Each born alone half of a whole

It's not a simple story, it's very complicated story, but it's not like that something happen and a simple story changed and became complicated story'..

Concept:-
Captain Maan Singh Khurana going to a village for some personal work or can we say cause of his dadi ma's wish. He met with geet and after some days geet come with him .She start working with his dadi ma. Both are sharing some deep bonding but still maan maintain some distance ''.Geet feels some attraction towards maan .but for some reason maan marry to geet and then everything gonna change in their life.
 Will maan falls in love .will geet ever realize that her attraction was actually love for maan? What is or are the reason for maaneet marriage? What past they (maaneet) have?
Will maaneet ever be live happily together?

hope u all like it.
 pls  tell me ur views here. if u like then ,I'll continue it.

Index:-
Concept:- page1
Part1:-Page5
Part2:-Page12
Part3:-Page19
Promo of part 4:- page27
Part4:-Page32
Part5:-Page41
Part6:-Page52
Part7:-Page63
Part8:-Page74
Part9:-page85
Part10:-Page96
Part11:-Page105
Part12:-Page116
Part13:-Page128
Part14:-Page134

link of thread 2:-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567133

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago

Is it a begining of a FF......wonderful concept...it seems their love will start only after marriage...it would be very interesting...do write....and pm me.

hey dear that is just so good....really awesome....
i am so loving it all.......do cont'd soon and add me 2
ur pm list thx

interesting.

do continue.

wow captain khurana😎

great concept
update asap
Hi Rakhi

WoooooW! I like the concept here and it seems promising as Maneet's professsions are different here. I really like this idea, now go ahead and let me know when you update.
All the best👍🏼

Love,
Amrita
Originally posted by whitepearl

Is it a begining of a FF......wonderful concept...it seems their love will start only after marriage...it would be very interesting...do write....and pm me.

hi dear.
 thanks for loving the concept.
yea may be or may be not. let's see.
yea,i'll try to post  part1 tonight hopefully.
and pm u of course.
Originally posted by ansah

hey dear that is just so good....really awesome....
i am so loving it all.......do cont'd soon and add me 2
ur pm list thx

hi dear
I'll update tonight hopefully.
I'll defo pm u.
Originally posted by taanni

interesting.

do continue.

wow captain khurana😎