Miley Jab Hum Tum

2 years anniversary of ladki kyun najane kyun

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.

2 years........guys ladki najane kyun sequence will complete it 2 years on 22nd october......isn't that great.....kitna time ho gaya na........This was first song sequence in which mayur were together.......and the magic which it spread can be easily visible in the eyes of every mayurian till today.......a fresh start.....the start of a beautiful eternal love story........

This question was deffo there at that time...........our mayur nok jhoks attracted all of us towards them...............

reserved...........

Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
These above moment were really special ones.........which have lead to  the most unique and awesome story ever..........

I still remember when nupur was searching for a dance partner................and at last  she got mayank as her partner.......the perfect partner.............and the rehearsals got started......but with the guilt that she has hide something from mayank.....had lied to him....w...........the masti ride was started.................with our mast and filmy nupur................and caring mayu....................the rehearsals were more than awesome .............were magical....and in those rehearsals..........they even dint come to know when they come close to each other............started caring a lot for each other..........when they become awesome friends........and the fact that they cant see their friend sad now........made mayank ask from nupur to come with her .....................and he took her to beach.........to fresh n up her mood..........to make her come from the sad things............to tell her that she is not alone........someone is there for her..........

But yup in a different style............because it was not any other couple............but our mayur...........their nok jhoks were the main point......their style .......everything was different..............but still the care was visible.................and then  our fun loving nupur took our akdu and sadu guy to the sea.........

And we got a beautiful.............mind blowing..........terrific..........januable............lovely........cute..........fantastic song sequence ever.............

And this sequence is going to complete its two years.................so congo mayurians.............congo from the bottom of my heart.............i really thank ArTi for giving mayur to us.............hatts off to ArTi..............

EtherealRati thumbnail
          Mayur pics        

Some more mayur pics....

EtherealRati thumbnail
                            Videos.............

Mayur get selected for talent parade.........

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2YiTd0sa94&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Mayur rehearsing for talent parade......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeaOO4GF-pU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Mayank asked nupur for coming with him.......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoaIrl_x9c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Ladki Kyun Najane Kyun sequence.......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkN26EbFI4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

resπŸ˜ƒ
i loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this dance
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess ladki kyun took place on 24th if i am not wrong ............😊 avery special day indeed ........right shivani ............
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

i guess ladki kyun took place on 24th if i am not wrong ............😊 avery special day indeed ........right shivani ............

yaar celebrations to shuru kar sakte hain na.........waise its on 22nd..........and i will take this thread to talent parade as all the moments are very special.........and i still not believe 2 saal ho gaye..........πŸ˜›
stuti123 thumbnail
yeah surbhi .......celebrations......... start toh start karney hi padegein ..........
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

yeah surbhi .......celebrations......... start toh start karney hi padegein ..........

so congu stuti........πŸ˜‰
stuti123 thumbnail
congo to u as well surbhi ..............