@Mahak Sinha: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊

Thank u dear 
πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pinka28

Part14-sachahi

Emotional part.. so it was naina who thought her mom his taking wrong decision .. in last ud I thought its shalu and that's why I felt lakshmee ji has accepted someone else instead of nupur for alekh

Thank you and I think you got all the doubts clear na?  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well alekh and nupur deserve this treatment from naina.. as they both called her best friend and still didn't told her about their love  and naina also felt so  lone alone person as she feeling everyone knows about AN  .. it's natural...

Yes, her anger was obvious any friend will be disappointed if her or his so called friends will hide the truth from them. 

sometime someone connect not related thing with some other things like this time naina is linking their simple hiding or ignorance of telling her with her marriage

Yes exactly

So emotional one when everyone trying to make her happy.. this ud is wi will not say loved it totally but yes important part I agree

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† not bad that you consider it important part. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank u so much for your lovely comment  πŸ€—
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part15-Pleasing

I like the way you are giving name to each part. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The ud was dedicated to manaofy each one.. first nups was trying her luck with naina then alekh has to do his work to please her and then its was our swt drama queen  turn...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That's our naina to please her rajveer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya karein it's important.

Well she planned well and shalu helped her

Yes and she was successful in her mission 😊 😊

What I liked most when mansi said all those thing and yes a heart can pull other heart... I think that's why rajveer was feeling headache as his heart was aching to reach naina at home..lolπŸ˜†

Kya baat hai aap samajh gayi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Let'e see  next

thank u dear for comment πŸ€—πŸ€—

Vartika07 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part16-understanding

Very true 😊 😊

Well raj was angry and naina went in his room to manaofy him.. but made me amaze his understanding .. he already knew that she is there .. which actually shows one kind of understanding ..  when a person notice smallest single thing, even if it is just a perfume, about his/her spouse  that shows how much he/she thinks and care about their spouse and notice them .. and also how much they understand .. because when you don't know about your spouse you can't understand them

Totally agree and if everyone can make it possible in their relationships. We will get happy families around.

And yes at ceremony also.. naina's mother actually gave them a real trick of love.. because if ego comes loves fly away.. so that was marvelous to.. and for writing that  special a special applaud for you

Ego should never be in any relation otherwise it spoils everything, thank u 😊 😊

Thank u so much for lovely comment πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dcrn thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome fic...Don't know how I didn't come across it before when I searched for RN fics...now when I found it couldn't stop reading it before completely reading it even though I had an exam in 3-4 days...Generally I don't get interested in RN fics which don't HV lrl connection except some gud fics like urs...
npksk8495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi! i am new reader of your ff & have read 3 parts indeed a nice story something different without army backdropEdited by npksk8495 - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dcrn

Awesome fic...Don't know how I didn't come across it before when I searched for RN fics...now when I found it couldn't stop reading it before completely reading it even though I had an exam in 3-4 days...Generally I don't get interested in RN fics which don't HV lrl connection except some gud fics like urs...

Hey it's my pleasure that you guys liked my effort in form of this FF.  πŸ€—

Thank you for adding my FF in to the list of good FFs.
😳 😳
😳
Vartika07 thumbnail

finally i now can continue my reading to marraige

Part17-sangeet

Well apt.. well selected songs.. amazingly included everyone with choosing correct song for each

My fav was "na chahu sona chandi" and  "le ja le ja" from k3g I think[ sorry cont remember the movie name]

Well when I realized that this ud  is going to over and raj still didn't done anything, then at that time i was thinking wondering what happen to him.. seeing naina and that too in so beautiful attire how did he be abled to controlled himself..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no he just proved he is raj. And at end lovebirds got caught

i hope its mansi, nups or shalu .. otherwise I don't know how much embarrassed they will feel

Vartika07 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part18-boys vs girls party

Title is totally apt as I think girls made their own party exclusive that is mehandi ceremony .. in which they boycott all boys and boys well they used this time really wellπŸ˜† by doing chiggy wiggy...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But the best was inspite of being talliπŸ˜†πŸ˜† raj was still trying his best to get his naina.. and he was successful.. he even made his eldest sala a fool to get to his naina..

The best part when he said " I know I will never feel shadi si barbadi as I can do anything to live with naina"😳😳😳Just loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One question

can you tell me did I already asked you that "from which movie that "mahndi " song is.. " or I just read it somewhere else

even if i asked you earlier do tell me againπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m too forgetfullπŸ˜†πŸ˜†