Fan Fictions

A Contract-new FF on Maaneet (upto part 26)

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hi,everyone.I'm sravanthi and I just got a idea and writting it as a FF ,It is my first FF so hope u guys will like it.

A  Contract
                                                                                -Which changed the life

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana:

He is very unfriendly and is the typical example of an angry young man who is happy being aloof from the world. Maan doesn't talk much and prefers to keep his distance from everyone, especially girls. But Girls are  fond of him . He is one of those dominant guys with a cold and hard exterior.But is very good and caring from inside.
                                             He was very fun loving and cool guy was changed due to some reasons.

Geet handa:

She is very positive and careful girl.She always try to find solutions to her problems ,and never crys or gets worried about him.She always tries to find happiness in every situation of life and belives in facing every situation  with brave and couragous attitude.

Dadima:

She is an elegant rich lady, who holds the reins of the Khurana household. A very dignified Lady. She love her grandson  Maan. She lost her only son and now is living for maan.She wants him to marry and be happy.
When time comes she is someone who will display strong opinion because this daadi has a mind of her own.

Sasha:

she is the one who handles all business and official work of Maan. She is sort of a right hand for Maan when it comes to official matters.She is cunning in nature. She is not the person she looks and not the way she acts in front of peopleshe is jealous of Geet.

Yash :

He is positive and full of life. He is Khurana construction's Chief Architecture. He is fun loving and a chocolate boy, with whom almost all girls he have met are in crunch.He is guy who will be happy when he gets a girlfriend and even more happy during the breakup time. He becomes Geet's friend and supports and help her all the time.

Adi:

he is Adi, works in KC as Geet's assistant. he become Geet's friend n helps her when she needs him. He is good by nature n Maan has a good opinion about him.

Pinky:

She is pinky, she loves to eat, she becomes Geet's friend n is very supportive. she is good in nature, Maan has no opinion about her.

Geet,Adi,Yash n pinky will beome good friends n support for each other.

Tasha:

she is sasha's assistant.in is good by heart but has sasha's influence on her. she does all think said by sasha blindly. From school days tasha n sasha r good friends.   

Story:
It is a story if Two people Maan and Geet who will come together unwillingly and fall in love unknowingly but then get seperated unwantedly and then finialy come together forever willingly,knowingly and wantedly.The story is just based on 2 Concepts they are,
Love makes its way into your life in its own way, It doesnot think of ur wish.Love havens unknowingly.
If ur love is true it will definitly find its own way to bring u together.

My PM List

Index:

Edited by sravss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice intro😊
Add me to the PM list.
Continue soon😊
hermoini thumbnail
wow nice 1 .....cn u add me 2 ur buddy list nd pm me....i would luv 2 hear more abt this .....i tried adding u par faced problems
ManEet_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice concept Shravss..
Continue soon..
N thanks for the PM!!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome intro
cant wait to read it
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
ManEet_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice concept Sravanthi!!!
Continue soon!
Thanks for the PM!!
maangeet2010 thumbnail

nice intro

add my name in PM

DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Concept Dude...Intro is cool .. Add me also in ur PM list..
-Apurva
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome intro
cant wait to read it
con soon
add me in ur pm list
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome introo.. and i m looking forward to the story line...😊