direct Laila Majnu Ke Kabr se ...

Posted: 13 years ago
Scene -1

Direct from Laila Majnu graves....

Majnu - Laila are you remembering me.. *hichaki*  I am getting hiccups since long...*hichaki*

Laila
- Na Majnu I am not *hichaki* I thought you remembering me .. *hichaki*

Majnu
- I am tried of it now *hichaki*.. why can't they let us RIP..

Laila - Majnu *hichaki* I really wanna sue them *hichaki* they don't even read and know about us *hichaki* and still comparing us with *hichaki* some random Khajoors .,. *hichaki* aisa kyoon mere hazoor *hichaki*

Majnu
- *hichaki* Nautanki wale hain *hichaki* nautanki macha rakhi hai .. *hichaki* arey jo karna hai karo *hichaki* why bringing us and disgracing our IMMORTAL love *hichaki* by comparing it with any random dude and Dudette 😡

Laila
- leave it Majnu I am more concern about *hichaki* my constant Hichakisss what sha*hichaki*ll we do now ..

Majnu
- hmmpphhh Lail*hichaki* aaa don't worry my LOVE *hichaki* let go and check why only we're cursed by this random comparison.. *hichaki* *hichaki*

--- SCENE CHANGE --- @ CONFERENCE
HALL OF  ETERNAL LOVERS fROM ACROSS THE WORLD...

*hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki* *hichaki*...

Ransom lover ----
Cut the crap sue them who are *hichaki* comparing us with THEM.. *hichaki* *hichaki* do they know about love.. *hichaki* we thru out our lives never PHYSICALLY touched each other *hichaki* to SWITCH ON *hichaki* our love *hichaki* *hichaki*

To Be Continue....

To all eternal lovers Please avoid the claims made by random peepz and RIP.

Disclaimer - this is fun post and if you are allergic to it then comment at your own risk .. I don't constraint my post to only non-basher as I hate discrimination.
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
LOL, this was so funny and cute. So true though if there is a press conference of all the "eternal" lovers then it'd soon turn into a hiccup fest all due to a certain crpafest ;)
Yo R and J should have gotten a special mention :P

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shakespeare...would be rolling in his grave...as would heer ranjha, romeo juliet, laila majnuuuuu..............😆😆.......kya se kya ho gaya.....is phorever pyaar mein......

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
Shakespeare must have never thot that his creations wud be misused in this way!!

awesome prof. mona ji..............

Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
🤣🤣 this is soo funny. wat a disgrace to enternal love. thanx to cvss😆Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Conference of eternal lovers?? ......yeah they should hold one....and Ghosts of all these lovers should haunt the people who insulted their IMMORTAL love with some horrific 'LOBE' story 🤣🤣🤣
Awesome Mona ji ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
*hichaki* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Poor Laila Majnu and other lovers kya kya jhelna pad raha hai phorever lober ke wajah se ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
🤣🤣 

P.s. Love your siggy mona!!😳
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
🤣
Awesome post Mona!
poor souls...marne ke baad bhi chain nahi mila!😆😆

please continue sooon!😳