Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Interesting thought pallavi :)....I loved that scene too, RB has a come a long way since the horrific incident that changed the course of her life...I remember her convo with BM in an earlier epi where she was saying how she was looking forward to her married life when she was taking her pheras and what disaster it turned out. The flashback yesterday, where she learns that she is pregnant with the rapist child, indicated how the trauma kept haunting her and how she was dreading to give birth to the kid, that having said after hearing what deepak's friend told her about deepak's praises for his mom, she would have felt happier that she gave birth to a loving and caring son who dotes on his mom so much.....as you said, the way she was storking his hair and a loving smile on her face, it felt like for the first time RB was seeing him as her son and not getting reminded of the ugly past.
I also loved how suhaana has been played in this whole track...starting from RB asking dadaji to allow her to come see deepak and RB telling everyone that suhaana among everyone, understand deepak far better...jus loved that they made RB say that and not BM, cos it goes to show that RB understands suhaana's intentions well 😊. Again in the hospital, suhaana reasoning with deepak, that his mom is sitting right beside him and looking at him and that is the most important thing than anything else in the world and finally made them hug....😊
I am looking forward to seeing deepak with the family, poor kid has been deprived of the family's love since childhood, a situation not too different from suhaana's , although the latter atleast had her father's love when she grew up.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@cute2stay

lovely post dear..πŸ˜›..Me too cried yaar pallu..... 😭.... It was a mind-blowing scene infact.πŸ‘..as it involved the flashbacks to how RB reacted on the news of pregnancy.... her hatred towards the unborn child....now it grew to her  when she heard about Deepak's attempt  declaring she needs to be besides him as he is her son and sudden realisation of the motherly instinct in her ......to confessing her bitter past and now accepting the guilt as to how Deepak has painted her image as a mother in his imagination to his friends to finally showering  him with the motherly affection...It was THE best scene i wud say of SGP infact as it has the essence of total acceptance of motherhood ..... and how well shot yaar....πŸ‘

I was also completely blown with yest. dialogues.... Suhana's dialogue to Alok.." Radha bua and Deepak mein Saari baath ho gayi...." to giving assurance to the entire family about Deepak...."Nahi.... ab woh aisa nahi karega.... woh jeeyega....Radha bua ke liye.." and then just walks off....Badi maa's dialogue..." Yahi tha Radha ka dard..." and Suhana's honest confession to badi maa that she has been messing around so much in her life and now saw the true picture of life....to Radha bua saying to Deepak's friend.." woh pyaar nahin ... nafrat thi...."WOW.... so many good dialogues yaar...

.The dialogue writer is so creative and the background music as always was so intense.....the unit deserves an applause yaar...πŸ‘. i know i am saying this for the nth time.... but seriously lost for words....πŸ˜† 
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I've just caught up on three days worth of epis and I'm cried in so many scenes that I can't really think coherently right now.

But lovely post, Pallo.....indeed Radha Bua's inner conflict is slowly coming to rest......it just broke my heart and I couldn't help but cry when that roommate of Deepak's tells her that Deepak is always telling everyone about how much his mother loves him and how she's always calling him to ask how he is.....my god what a moment....I still feel choked up watching it.
brightcentaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written, Pallavi.. The last few episodes of SGP have been really good. I am definitely looking forward to seeing some scenes between Deepak and his 'mom' (in the true sense of the word)... 😊
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myvoice

Interesting thought pallavi :)....Thanks Revathy! :)

I loved that scene too, RB has a come a long way since the horrific incident that changed the course of her life...I remember her convo with BM in an earlier epi where she was saying how she was looking forward to her married life when she was taking her pheras and what disaster it turned out. The flashback yesterday, where she learns that she is pregnant with the rapist child, indicated how the trauma kept haunting her and how she was dreading to give birth to the kid, that having said after hearing what deepak's friend told her about deepak's praises for his mom, she would have felt happier that she gave birth to a loving and caring son who dotes on his mom so much.....as you said, the way she was storking his hair and a loving smile on her face, it felt like for the first time RB was seeing him as her son and not getting reminded of the ugly past.
Yeah, true. That's a good point. This was the first time, RB saw Deepak as separate from that traumatic incident in her life. For the first time, she saw him as a blessing instead of a curse I guess you can say. Yeah and Deepak's roommate added to that as well, you're right. All these things, just kind of made RB reflect back I guess, and she really saw Deepak for who he was. It's like she couldn't HELP accepting him finally. Like you know everything just kinda made sense to her finally, that having this son in her life was more important than holding on to the trauma of that one night. 

I also loved how suhaana has been played in this whole track...starting from RB asking dadaji to allow her to come see deepak and RB telling everyone that suhaana among everyone, understand deepak far better...jus loved that they made RB say that and not BM, cos it goes to show that RB understands suhaana's intentions well 😊. Again in the hospital, suhaana reasoning with deepak, that his mom is sitting right beside him and looking at him and that is the most important thing than anything else in the world and finally made them hug....😊
Yeah, I liked Suhana's role in it as well. I was actually thinking ki Suhana would play a part in bringing these two together, but you know for the most part these two got together on their own na? And I think I like that even better. Sure Suhana was there to experience it all and you know feel all these emotions with RB and Deepak, but what I got out of this track was also the whole positivity aspect. Ki eventually everything things just get better. I guess all RB and Deepak needed was a heart to heart and opening up with the truth instead of keeping it all to themselves all these years. It's like they could finally open up, let go and be a part of each others' lives. 

But yeah, I teared up watching Suhana's reactions to all this too! She was kind of reacting as we as the audience would no? I liked the way she made them hug too, yeah. And yeah that part was significant too when RB told everyone that Suhana understands Deepak the most. :)

I am looking forward to seeing deepak with the family, poor kid has been deprived of the family's love since childhood, a situation not too different from suhaana's , although the latter atleast had her father's love when she grew up.
Me too. I would love to see a smiling and happy Deepak now too. The poor guy has been SO reserved all these years, he really deserves to let loose and be happy. :) 

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@cute2stay

lovely post dear..πŸ˜›..Thanks Laxmi! :)

Me too cried yaar pallu..... 😭.... It was a mind-blowing scene infact.πŸ‘..as it involved the flashbacks to how RB reacted on the news of pregnancy.... her hatred towards the unborn child....now it grew to her  when she heard about Deepak's attempt  declaring she needs to be besides him as he is her son and sudden realisation of the motherly instinct in her ......to confessing her bitter past and now accepting the guilt as to how Deepak has painted her image as a mother in his imagination to his friends to finally showering  him with the motherly affection...It was THE best scene i wud say of SGP infact as it has the essence of total acceptance of motherhood ..... and how well shot yaar....πŸ‘ I agree! I think this was the best scene too! It just all flowed so well na? From the flashbacks to the current and Deepak's roommate telling RB all about Deepak's regard for RB. It just showed you how far RB has come from that time she was first pregnant. I mean it's weird na? Even before when Deepak wrote his letters, came to visit etc. RB always heard stories about him. Like he's won medals, doing well in school etc. etc. But she would just refuse to accept it. But now, AFTER opening up, telling Deepak the truth, clearing the air out so to speak, it was like she could actually admit to herself what Deepak really meant to her. 

Yeah and like you said, that motherly instinct was just brought into realization for her. She couldn't help love Deepak from here on. 

I was also completely blown with yest. dialogues.... Suhana's dialogue to Alok.." Radha bua and Deepak mein Saari baath ho gayi...." to giving assurance to the entire family about Deepak...."Nahi.... ab woh aisa nahi karega.... woh jeeyega....Radha bua ke liye.." and then just walks off....Badi maa's dialogue..." Yahi tha Radha ka dard..." and Suhana's honest confession to badi maa that she has been messing around so much in her life and now saw the true picture of life....to Radha bua saying to Deepak's friend.." woh pyaar nahin ... nafrat thi...."WOW.... so many good dialogues yaar...
Aww yeah, OMG I cried when Suhana said that too! So touching those words were na? 

Yeah and the nafrat wala dialogue too was so significant.

It's like you know, all these years the HATRED RB had for that rapist was MORE than her LOVE for Deepak, you know what I mean? 

But now it's like her love for Deepak is more important to RB. What's happened in the past is less important compared to the outcome. The result of all this was in fact a blessing in the form of Deepak, her son. 

Scenes like these just convince you that things work out in the end no? And life's worth living for these moments! 

.The dialogue writer is so creative and the background music as always was so intense.....the unit deserves an applause yaar...πŸ‘. i know i am saying this for the nth time.... but seriously lost for words....πŸ˜† 

Yeah, I agree. The dialogues and music and everything was well done in that scene! 

I SO know what you mean about being at a loss for words...even though I've typed SO much already...πŸ˜†...but it still feels like  you can't exactly express how touching this scene was na? You can just kind of feel it, it's hard to express it in words almost. 

Originally posted by: nureat01

I've just caught up on three days worth of epis and I'm cried in so many scenes that I can't really think coherently right now.

But lovely post, Pallo.....indeed Radha Bua's inner conflict is slowly coming to rest......it just broke my heart and I couldn't help but cry when that roommate of Deepak's tells her that Deepak is always telling everyone about how much his mother loves him and how she's always calling him to ask how he is.....my god what a moment....I still feel choked up watching it.

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! πŸ€—

Yay you finally watched it! :D

Awww yaar, I SO know how you feel! That was SO me when I watched the episodes too! Could not stop crying. Took me a while to calm down and make this post finally. 

The scene was just so damn touching! Really touched your heart na? 

@ bold: That was def. THE most touching moment for me too! Could not help getting choked up! Seriously hat's off to the team for showing the poignancy and emotions needed for such a complex situation. 

This has got to be one of my favourite tracks in the show...maybe because I just LOVE the character of Deepak too. You just feel SO much for him na? And he's really such a sweetheart of a guy! 

And just the whole situation is SO complex that there is no right or wrong or clear cut answer. I love the way this whole track has been explored with both from RB and Deepak's side. Seriously it's been dealt with so delicately and intelligently I gotta say hat's off again. πŸ‘

You can't help feel for both RB and Deepak! And it's just BEAUTIFUL how they've come to understand each other and finally be a part of each other's lives fully. 

I absolutely LOVE the way RB's conflicted mind has been explored and the role of Deepak's roommate was just the right chord to touch RB's heart too. I guess she also realized that Deepak was SO full of love, all he needed and wanted to bring in RB's life WAS love. Completely opposite to what RB had in mind would happen from accepting Deepak. How can a son who's SO loving possibly bring out bad memories or traumatic thoughts from her past you know what I mean? He had nothing but love and happiness to give! 

Seriously cannot stop appreciating this track! SO SO touching to say the least. 
Originally posted by: brightcentaur

Very well written, Pallavi.. The last few episodes of SGP have been really good. I am definitely looking forward to seeing some scenes between Deepak and his 'mom' (in the true sense of the word)... 😊

Thanks so much! :) 

What's your name btw? I feel bad for not knowing your's when you know mine...😳

I agree, these past few episodes have been really emotional and touching. Just hitting the right chord with the audience na? 

Yeah me too. I hope we get to see some bonding scenes too. These two deserve some happy moments with each other now. It's only about time no? 

Plus I think I would just about choke up again, watching Deepak all happy and finally getting love from his mom after all these years. Poor guy is just SO craved for it. And RB too needs him to help her move on from that traumatic night of her life. 

Hope we see more family scenes with Deepak too. I just LOVE this guy! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! πŸ€—

Yay you finally watched it! :D

Awww yaar, I SO know how you feel! That was SO me when I watched the episodes too! Could not stop crying. Took me a while to calm down and make this post finally. 

The scene was just so damn touching! Really touched your heart na? 

@ bold: That was def. THE most touching moment for me too! Could not help getting choked up! Seriously hat's off to the team for showing the poignancy and emotions needed for such a complex situation. 

This has got to be one of my favourite tracks in the show...maybe because I just LOVE the character of Deepak too. You just feel SO much for him na? And he's really such a sweetheart of a guy! 

And just the whole situation is SO complex that there is no right or wrong or clear cut answer. I love the way this whole track has been explored with both from RB and Deepak's side. Seriously it's been dealt with so delicately and intelligently I gotta say hat's off again. πŸ‘

You can't help feel for both RB and Deepak! And it's just BEAUTIFUL how they've come to understand each other and finally be a part of each other's lives fully. 

I absolutely LOVE the way RB's conflicted mind has been explored and the role of Deepak's roommate was just the right chord to touch RB's heart too. I guess she also realized that Deepak was SO full of love, all he needed and wanted to bring in RB's life WAS love. Completely opposite to what RB had in mind would happen from accepting Deepak. How can a son who's SO loving possibly bring out bad memories or traumatic thoughts from her past you know what I mean? He had nothing but love and happiness to give! 

Seriously cannot stop appreciating this track! SO SO touching to say the least. 

PallooooooooooooooooπŸ€—

LOL haan yaar I toh just HAD to catch up after you especially told me I had to naa! :P lol....I didn't even dare to watch any other show Mash recommended to me.....promise! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I agree....there's just something about Deepak's character and his situation in RB's life that I find reallyyyyyyyy heartwrenching....I swear I cried in so many scenes.....I'm always taken by surprise at how SGP catches me off-guard that way and I start crying even when I least expect it and so all of a sudden....one look, one dialogue makes me start to cry.....first that scene when Deepak finds out and he says mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha ki main aapki zindagi mein itna bada kalank hoon or something like that....and later on the way Suhana tells Deepak that she'd do anything to get her mother back and he toh has his mother right in front of him....and the way she tells them to hug....the way they both hug.....and then that scene in Deepak's hostel in the end....I really couldn't stop the tears.....so heartbreaking to hear just how MUCH he loves his mother and how he told everyone how much she cares for him when she never even used to look at him.....
Originally posted by: nureat01

PallooooooooooooooooπŸ€—

LOL haan yaar I toh just HAD to catch up after you especially told me I had to naa! :P lol....I didn't even dare to watch any other show Mash recommended to me.....promise! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I agree....there's just something about Deepak's character and his situation in RB's life that I find reallyyyyyyyy heartwrenching....I swear I cried in so many scenes.....I'm always taken by surprise at how SGP catches me off-guard that way and I start crying even when I least expect it and so all of a sudden....one look, one dialogue makes me start to cry.....first that scene when Deepak finds out and he says mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha ki main aapki zindagi mein itna bada kalank hoon or something like that....and later on the way Suhana tells Deepak that she'd do anything to get her mother back and he toh has his mother right in front of him....and the way she tells them to hug....the way they both hug.....and then that scene in Deepak's hostel in the end....I really couldn't stop the tears.....so heartbreaking to hear just how MUCH he loves his mother and how he told everyone how much she cares for him when she never even used to look at him.....

Sorry I replied to this so late...lol had to get in the right mode with all the discussion in that other topic. πŸ˜† 

LOL awww how sweet! You caught up just for me? β˜ΊοΈ Hayeee. πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOLL at you didn't even watch any shows Mash recommended. That makes me feel really special for some reason. *does a happy dance at that* I don't know if you can actually call my 'happy dance' a "dance" though...really. More like jumping around aimlessly and running into random things! But it does involve me being happy! :D :D 

Aww totally know what you mean by being caught off-guard. And I know, just the way Suhana was a part of this too. Her reactions kind of made me even more emotional too in a way. 

This is a track where there's just SO many emotions involved na? So much guilt too. I mean both RB and Deepak are feeling guilty for being the cause of pain for each other all this time! It's just SO heartwrenching indeed! 

And yeah, just the whole progression of this truth finally coming out. And EACH moment in between!! Each expression, and each gesture, like you mentioned the hug in between was SO SO touching and significant too! 

I guess they really needed to SHARE this with each other more than anything else. It's like by SHARING this incident, this TRUTH, they've now actually become a part of each other's lives. They are touched by each other's love somehow. 

And esp. with Deepak...man I just feel SO much for this character! The poor guy has been deprived of this love all his life, but STILL he's been doting on his mom and hoping to win her love someday, telling his friends what an awesome mom he has, and then when he learns her truth, he can't help blaming HIMSELF for being the cause of her pain all these years!! I mean he just has SO much pent up inside him! And seriously nothing touches me more than the fact that he's just SOOO craved for RB's love! It's like the ONLY thing he wants in his life!! If that isn't the sweetest thing ever I don't know what is! 

And same with RB too! She too had SO much pent up inside her na? She just needed to let it out!! Only RB and Deepak could've helped each other through this na? I'm glad they ultimately came together on their own too. Even though the rest of the family is so understanding, it was still something only these two could've done on their own. I guess they needed to just let each other in! 

I find this whole track just too amazing and beautiful for words. SO amazingly shown and explored! I'm in awe of the actors playing RB and Deepak too! πŸ‘ Props to them for making us feel EACH emotion of theirs! Even Suhana/Ragini too as she was witnessing all this!