Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Faz I haven't finished the letter yet🤣🤣🤣🤣Do u want me to continue?😈
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Faz I haven't finished the letter yet🤣🤣🤣🤣Do u want me to continue?

So Ash you live in UK right? Where about? *cracks knuckles* I wanna pay you a visit 🤣🤣 If you continue I'll leave 😈 HA!😆
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
insannnon no devilonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🤣
what's happening chica's???
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@49erFan Thank for those pics😊

MAAN IN PINK AND THOSE EYES😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Never saw a guy looking so sexy and hawt in pink
☺️

*Rash flies to watch maan in pink*
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maybe-just

So Ash you live in UK right? Where about? *cracks knuckles* I wanna pay you a visit 🤣🤣 If you continue I'll leave 😈 HA!😆

khoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😡😡😡😡 meri new chic pe line mar kamniey!!!!🤣🤣i love being baap🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvmaneet

FAZ bolo na😳🤣🤣

I HATE YOU TOO 😡😡😡ROFLROFLROFL
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
-------------------------------------------------
Fine🤣🤣Cum to Wembley Stadium now I am waiting
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Rash you so welcome!  Will post some more tomorrow!

@ For those who were absent last night:

Who's joysyick is bigger: Maan or Dev 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, will definitely watch today's episode for our sherni, Maan's Geet 😳 and catch up with 50 pages of the den tonight.😊 And I know I am going to love today's episode. Finally we are seeing a strong female lead who can fight her own battle, and at least try to come out of it as a winner. Geet I can see is extremely hard on her culprits and soft with people she loves (baby and MSK). In other serials, I am sure we would see the opposite. 😆 

About the temporary separation track, I know it is coming due to GC's absence. Had GC come back this week, there would be no separation track. So they will drag this till Friday. GC will be back on Monday, and max by the end of next week, they will be together, or at least meet and sort things out. So chalega, even though I know it will be depressing to watch the coming few episodes. 

But 1 thing I dont understand is, even now Geet thinks MSK left her after listening to the truth from NT, but still she wants to search for him and tell him her side of the story and then listen to his decision. So tomorrow, when dadi or NT gives her the taveez saying MSK does not want to meet her, and then Geet leaves him coz this is what he wants, so how has the situation changed from what it is right now as still she has not told him the truth. Right now also MSK does not want to meet her (according to Geet), and after taveez getting back to her, also he does not want to meet her (again according to Geet). I thought Geet wanted to tell MSK the truth and then see what he decides. If he did not support her, yes then she leaving him makes sense. But without telling MSK the truth, if she leaves him just because she thinks he returned the taveez, then how has the situation changed from what it has been since past few days. Am I making sense? 😆

Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago