StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
That's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
That's all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Awesome job at being the "dutiful" wife Riddhima, coz guess what ? Not just Sid, even we believed that you truly loved him. Of course, now we realize that you kept Karvachauth for Sid, you enjoyed his kisses, his embraces, just because it was your duty. You re-married him, because it was your duty. I won't even go to your birthday night, that's a closed chapter isn't it ? And the things you said...."Sid, tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaya", "Sid, just tell me every single day that you love me, I want nothing else", "Humara rishta kisi kaagaz ka mohtaaj nahi", and on and on and on, that was all a lie was it ?

But its alright sweetheart, because he still respects you, even though all you ever did was lie to him. And he still loves you.  He loves you enough to give you your happiness while he stands and burns, he loves you enough to let you go. He loves every unfaithful, lying, cheating part of you, he even loves the way you lie.

Awesome job at lying Riddhima. Its the one thing you did well.
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
o gawd stellar post..r there men like sid??r there disgraceful women like riddhima in reality??i sure wanna know
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavs

o gawd stellar post..r there men like sid??r there disgraceful women like riddhima in reality??i sure wanna know

I don't know about men like Sid Pavs, but I sure pray to God that there aren't any women like Riddhima. Wow, she did an awful lot of stuff in the name of farz didn't she ?

Additi please dont get me started on Ridhimma!!

Oh wait what did she say to sid.....I want to live with you,only you!!

And....every girl should get a husband like you!

and....sid, please come soon.I need you.Our relationship needs you!(karva chauth)

Aghhhh!! No wonder Sid believed she loved him! She just lied to him and cheated him all the time!

And wonderful sid! Loves her for whatever she is!!

No one can be compared to Sid!! Armaan and Ridhimma look very small in front of him!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well she may lie to her hearts content.......but its sid victory any wayssssssss....whether he walk away letting Arr stay together  or if he chooses to stay with her................coz...there was a time when there was noone between AR but now there will always be Sid...a loving beautiful memory...if ar stay ...

but if ridhima chooses Sid (if ever)...then......it will be because Sid would have forgiven/accepted her inspite of all that happened.......and there will be no turning back for ridhima this time...........he is a hero either waysssss....😃
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Additi please dont get me started on Ridhimma!!

Oh wait what did she say to sid.....I want to live with you,only you!!

And....every girl should get a husband like you!

and....sid, please come soon.I need you.Our relationship needs you!(karva chauth)

Aghhhh!! No wonder Sid believed she loved him! She just lied to him and cheated him all the time!

And wonderful sid! Loves her for whatever she is!!

No one can be compared to Sid!! Armaan and Ridhimma look very small in front of him!

Zee-Zee, that's why I made this post today. Riddhima did an awesome job of convincing Sid and a lot of us didn't she ? Hell, she even dragged God in the middle of it, "Bhagwan ne use mere liye chuna hai". She did such an amaaaaaazingly stellar job of lying, so I thought why not appreciate the one thing she's actually good at.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Aditi Hahaha spot on the she is one amazing liar, not only did she fool Sid but she fooled everyone in Saanjeevni, her parents and even viewers.

It was her farz to fight for Sid, it was her farz to go on dates, it was her farz to fulfil his naughty tammana's 😆, it was her farz to marry him twice it was all a farz!

All the CVs had to say was I love Sid, he gave me the strenght when no one else did, he stood by me and I can't leave him no matter how much I love you Armaan. Is it that hard to say that Riddhima? No wait let us take it all back to it being a farz. If she was unhappy LOL she sure knows how to mask it expect all the running matharons of wanting Armaan gone! 🤣
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post aditi!! This is unconditional love..but I guess R will never understand it!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Well she may lie to her hearts content.......but its sid victory any wayssssssss....whether he walk away letting Arr stay together  or if he chooses to stay with her................coz...there was a time when there was noone between AR but now there will always be Sid...a loving beautiful memory...if ar stay ...

but if ridhima chooses Sid (if ever)...then......it will be because Sid would have forgiven/accepted her inspite of all that happened.......and there will be no turning back for ridhima this time...........he is a hero either waysssss....😃

Exactly Buffy. Sid will always be the hero, and if AR get together, it'll be with the knowledge that they trampled somebody's heart, somebody's faith, somebody's love to get there. Nothing in the world can justify their actions, and Sid makes them look even smaller every single day.

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Riddhima Modi has always disappointed at being a wife,let alone a good one. All the promises and all the things she said to him were all a big lie..now the truth comes out. Riddhima may regret leaving Siddhant,maybe not,but she will never be able to forget him. In praising Sid's qualities,we forgot how much it will hurt him to cope up with the situation.

Riddhima is a girl who doesn't understand hidden/unsaid feelings. She has to be told something directly to her face which i must say,isn't a good quality. She will divorce Sid but will never realize what he will go through all his life. It will scar his personality,image and his self-confidence.

Riddhima Modi why did you do all that you are doing? I hope,someday,you realize the pain you caused your ex husband and regret it immensely. Sid,being the person that he is,will easily forgive Riddhima but it's time Riddhima realized her terrible mistake.
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago