WEEKEND CRAP: RADIO PUPPY101.3- Its Touchy!!

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yello People.πŸ˜‰
Supp??😳
Alrighty before we begin:
Please read this note:
Niji Sandesh: Apparently, I have changed my username from *mesweet neha* to
"-AwesomeSauce-" (Which btw displays as "AwesomeSau"S"e with a S in here. Thanks to my amazing typo blunders.πŸ˜†(Cant even change itπŸ˜•)
Meh*
Anyways, This time there is no picture post but a LIVE RADIO SHOW hosted by me.πŸ˜† We all know how much GC love his dog :DEXTER by now , so thought of organizin' a radio show , interviewing Dexter:The enchanting Puppy and The man Himself.

PS: Its all in good humor. So Stay positive and enjoy.πŸ˜³πŸ€—Needless to say, that i am NOT being Sarcastic this time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So EVERYONE tune in to

RADIO PUPPY: 101.3
Its Touchyyyyy❀️

Moi, the Host
GC, the Proud owner
Dexter:The enchanting puppy,the star.

Moi: Hellooooooooooooooooo alll Dawggie Lovers....how is everyone doin' today???? Its 6:00 in the morning and we will be accompanying all the Proud Dawg owners to their suhaana safar of "DAWG WALKIN' " . Aaapka aur hamara saath 7:00 baje tak ka rahega...and then it will be time for our next show "THE DAWG BATH". Everyday we bless our dear listeners with the interviews of "DIE-HARD dog lovers" where they make their love for their puppies PUBLIC for all of you to DROOOL on.😳Today, we have GC in our studio to share his PURE LOWEEEEEE for his puppy

Dexter:The Enchanting Puppy

Before, we begin the interview , lets see what GC has to say about his Puppy Mate.😳

Testimonial that GC wrote for the "Star" : Ohhh what to say about Dexter. He is my Coo-chii-cooo...Bubbla Boooo.... Meri jaan hai . 😳My morning starts with his  "mewing-like" sounds when he sneaks into my bedsheet  to say "Goodmorning Baby".😳☺️ He is just PERFECT😳in all the sense. All i can say about him is :
"Tu Hai Skilled
Tu Hai PHASHT
Ooo I love you Puppy
Tu Hai Cute
Tu Hai ISHMAART
Oooo My Talented Puppy😳"

----- Love Tumhara, Sirf Tumhara : GC😳

Moi: *Busy Munchin' on Samosa* ....Hmmmm aint this js CUTEEEEEEEEE....* Gets Emosanal on the thought of KAAASH koi mujhse itna pyaar karta* 😭😡

Back to bijiness.

Moi: Alright people ... join your hands together and welcome the guest of tonight : GC-the dexter lover with the star himself: The Enchanting Dog.😳
Moi:Hello GC.πŸ˜ƒ
GC: Hello .😳 
Moi:How are you doin'?I hope you are recovering well.😳
GC: I am doing much better now.... Thanks. With all the LOVE i am getting ,i feel BLESSED.
Moi: Yes, Indeed. Your FANS love you unconditionally.
GC: Fans. Ah....well them too I guess. But I was talking about my betterhalf and my
even-betterhalf😳😍
Moi: I am sure, our listeners will be curious enough to know some more about your "even-betterhalf" 😳.
GC: Offcourse. Who wouldnt just Love to "get to know you better" with my Even-betterhalf.HE is a CUTIEEEEEEEE afterall. * Goes into the trance and dreams about the "slow-motion-running" scene with the puppy on the beach.*

Moi: *Feels Uncomfortable due to the mushy face that GC is making ,remembering the heroic dog.πŸ€ͺ*
Moi: GC....*No answer*... Calls again...*GC......*
GC: Huh. Sowie. It was one of those"puppy admiring" moments. Its an Everyday thing😳.You wouldnt know.😳Though My betterhalf will.Huh with both of them ...life is js....*Sigh* lets say " BETTER".🀣🀣🀣

Moi: *Feeling creepy already*πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Moi: (changes the topic beforee the show becomes "Teen ka Tadka...Ang Ang Pharka" )
Uhhhh Okey... as you know that today is "Puppy-tine day" and its Puppy-love special on our show ....hence, we would like to interview Dexter-the Dog who has made your life BLISSFUL.😳

GC: *Faces the Dog sayin'..." Ahaaaaaa....see Coo-chi-coo Bubblegum Babby you have been promoted to "celebrity" dog category. I always knew that you would make it BIGG someday.You have made papa proud. *Does  Nazar utaarne wala act ...and Wipes khushi ke aansoon*.

Moi: πŸ€”
GC:
Dog:😎*Pops up the collar of the shirt that his proud owner has stitched with his own hands for the inteview so that he looks HAWT and HAPPENING*😳
GC: *Gives him the "Awwww-you just keep gettin' better" look.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Moi: πŸ€“
Moi:Errrr ANYWAYS... Hello Dexter...How are you doin' today??
Dexter: Bhaaoooo Bhaaaaoooo
GC interrupts in between and volunteers to be the "Translator" in other words "Sutradhaar" as the listeners are not  skilled enough to understand Dexter's "Puppy talks".πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Moi: What did he say??
GC:He said he is doin' great and you are lookin' HAWT. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Moi: *Blushes* Its a public show and he is not suppose to say THAT in public.Can we have some DECENCY please??? *Acts lika' ideal Bhartiya Naari*

GC: Faces Dexter and says "Oh....Did you hear that NAUGHTY BOY??" *Gives " Tum bhii na badmaash ho gaye ho " looks to Dexter . *

Dexter: *Sulks and Produces Mewing-like sound as if he is not happy with the reaction he got *

Moi: *starts from the scratch* OKEY....so tell me Dexter , considering you are closest to GC, how did you feel when he was not keeping well ??
Dexter: Bhaw Bhaw Bhaw...Grrrr....Bhaw Bhaw Grrrr...Grrr Bhaww Bhawww...*Ends on the same "mewing" sound*
Moi: πŸ˜•
GC: *Looks at him emotionally. Giving him "Ohhhh I missed you too puppylove" looks simultaneously.
Moi:πŸ€”
GC:*Notices my Dev-like expressions and clarifies " Oooooh he is sayin' that he missed me sooooooooo much. He kept fast for my wellbeing....and sacrificed  his Favourite dog food
for one whole week. He never even texted his girlfriend "Dextara" when she msged him askin' .."What's up dog?" 😭.

Moi: 😭Awwww how touchin'.. 😭
GC: I KNOWWW....*Hugs Dexter almost makin' his murabba and cries his eyes out. Dexter Hugs him Back😳*

The perfectly, emotional convo gets interrupted by a FANCALL.

Moi: Hello. You are ON AIR.😳
Ms. Sweetieneeta : Ermmmm Correction here... Im ON CLOUD 9 after hearing such lovely conversation. My Question is for GC. "What else does Dexter do that you love him so endearly?" .

GC: Ah....he is like js PERFECT. He is a very "aagyakaari" dog. He runs faster than the sparkly vampire, He has got the X Factor persona' and He is running his own " BHAGAM-BHAG"bijiness where he sharpens the running skills of  the earthlings . 😳 

Dexter passes a humble look to GC😳and GC stares back as if sayin'.." Ooooh you deserve it all Kiddo ".πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ms. Sweetieneeta : Awwwwww How sweettttttttt DEXTER. *Jumps up and down and breaks the shoe heel* πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Moi: πŸ˜•
GC:
Dexter:😎

Moi: Ummmm Thankyou for calling Ms. Sweetieneeta. Hope you have a wonderful
Puppy-tine day with your puppy.😳
Ms. Sweetieneeta says Bye to both GC and Dexter star with a heavy heart and the call gets cut.

Moi: We would have love to  talk to you a little longer but the time constricts us from doin' so.Therefore, We have to end our amazingly interesting interview right here, right now and make the way for the next show 'on air 'which is : THE DAWG BATH.😳

So, thankyou GC and Dexter for being here with us today. It was an awesome experience to have you both on our show.😳Aaapa saath hamesha aise hi bana rahe isi kaamna ke saath hum show samapt karte hein.Dhanyawaad.😳

GC: Thankyou Neha.
Dexter: Bhawww Bhaw....Ooooooo
Moi: Errr what did he say again??
GC: *Laughs* he said...He still thinks that you are HAWTTTT.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Moi: Blushes yet again...and does *HATTT BADMAASH" act pointing Dexter.🀣🀣🀣🀣

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments??

Luv
Neha<3😳

Edited by -AwesomeSause- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love u neha for this post

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

im sitting here with a stupidest biggest grin (ROFL at intervals) with my mum thinking ive gone bonkers

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Coo-chii-cooo...Bubbla Boooo

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hugs Dexter almost makin' his murabba

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

fabuolously howlarious post neha

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaveriaM

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love u neha for this post

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

im sitting here with a stupidest biggest grin (ROFL at intervals) with my mum thinking ive gone bonkers

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Coo-chii-cooo...Bubbla Boooo

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hugs Dexter almost makin' his murabba

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

fabuolously howlarious post neha

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

😳Thankyou Jav.😳Glad you liked it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Ask yo' mama that you want a puppy as sweet as DEXTURU.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
neha...you are so talented....πŸ‘
not many people can paint such vivid pictures with only words.....but this was just freaking hilarious....dont remember when i laughed this hard..... 🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansa

neha...you are so talented....πŸ‘
not many people can paint such vivid pictures with only words.....but this was just freaking hilarious....dont remember when i laughed this hard..... 🀣

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Awww Maansa. Thankyou sooo much.😳
Means a lot to me.😳
Its more like i IMAGINE it in my head PRIOR to writing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So it all falls in place Automatically.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice oneπŸ‘

Really hilarious. I really enjoyed it.
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome job Neha...Loved ur show...

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail