WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Karthikka

So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.

Agree to that, Karthikka 😊  That's why we are all here.

Originally posted by keen_critic

Agree to that, Karthikka 😊  That's why we are all here.

me too agree this point...
  hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support 🤗 🤗 🤗.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Karthikka

If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar 😃), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.

So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.

I remember Hariharan using this word "time-pass" in his programme seeking young talented singers.!!😆😆
Originally posted by Hema_M

hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support 🤗 🤗 🤗.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.

yes well said hema... its finally upto them to change..
Hema, did you forward this thread to Deepak ? I'm going to make this thread normal and we can send a link to Deepak and see where we can go from there..
Yeah I gave him the link to this thread via FaceBook,I think this Monday.But dunno whether he read that 😕.If u want u try to send him no problem for me in this or in making this thread normal.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
It is really irritating to see thendral nowadays..daybyday getting worse ...no use of  posting it here..
😡😡😡
😡😡😡
Originally posted by ranuja12

Well said Hema!
This is more than just TA-withdrawal symptoms, but lack of any other good things in the serial. Director sir, when the gutter ladies are annoyed and can't stand each other's guttermouths, doesn't that mean there is something severely wrong with the characters' dialogues.

Before we have always praised that Thendral always shows realistic portrayals of characters but now, it's not seeming that way. Even a timid girl like Thulasi has her limits! After all, this show is called Thendral, not Puyal, so there should mixes of good and bad, not just bad.
Attack #1
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thulasi was right,she can't shout at that time equal to that gutter mouth lady,Ii will make the situation even more worse.I don't know whether I am able to tell that clearly but anyways what Thulasi does at that time is justified and her decision to marry him is also right.marrying the same day might be unrealistic but mrge decision is right.It is not to shut that gutter mouth lay's mouth alone but to shut the society from talking ill about her.See Charu's case how they started buliding up stories with charu for mrge stopped before one week itself that too coz of the guy.Now in case of Thulasi,she has disgraced in front of everyone in the college and in the streets too so imagine how much they can build.So her decision was right.

At that time Padma was angry with MM and was badmouthing about Thulasi to Tamizh's mom as that she'll hurt Thulasi which will hurt MM ultimately.Everything was acceptable ok but now when Tamizh is in such a serious condition the story can move positively regarding that.....I mean the murderer or his improvement in health condtion,ok if the actor needs to take a break then someother tracks such Deepa-Varadharajan sir track or atleast Charu could have been shown.

Tamizh in death bed is itself is an intense situation,added to this MM too fell ill.On top of everything with her hubby in hospital this lady is planning to hurt Thulasi 😡.It's disgusting.Seeing this repeation of abusing a small girl again and again only I really started getting scared where Thendral is realy going.I don't understand the reason for her to give more importance to this rather than taking care of her husband.I think she is mad.Her foolishness is funky 😆.A young girl who don't know anything about world or to stand by her own legs is being illtreated by everyone in all possible ways.This is too much for such an young girl 😭.It's really boring to see the problems adding on 🤢.This is high time for the couple to stand up and smash all the villains and villis this way reviving the old Thendral which was more than movie and was really interesting ⭐️.

attack # 6

You have been attacked 6 times. So you have officially become a zombie. Pls read your PM and follow the instructions.