WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
My conlusion on the sadism against women.....

Are women born to cry cry cry.......that too bcos of other women.......cant they stand up for their rights when truth is on their part.......why bow down.........i really hate thulasi than to pity her...............

Ippadiye pona.....my advise

Thamizh forget ur thulasi
Thulasi forget ur dignity - what is there ippo mattum
Thendral forget ur fans
Director sir forget ur viewers.......

If this continues sorry to say......pls bring back some positiveness......for thulasi she still has to go a real jail athu onnu thhan baki.....soon athuvum kati kill us ......sigh.........ivlo naal virtual jail with padma as warden irunthathu pathatha - ta took a bail and tried to save her - but now its going to end up in a real jail pola...........if at all these things happen......education kum sari viewers kum sari govinda thaan......pls do sthg
Don't waste your time pleading with that heartless sadist....I feel he is anti-women..!!😡😡
[/QUOTE]

He is not only anti-women, he is sick, a total and absolute MCP - wonder how the women are acting in his serials. Can't they see how the director is portraying them? 

So far, what have we seen - a wailing and wimpy heroine, 2 uncouth women with gutter mouths, even a bold girl like Deepa was shown as losing to the mighty Vel in the court, and again Deepa and Thuls were shown as caught by the police at the seedy place (where they landed up after earnestly looking for educational loan) .

Kumaran wants to show that girls and women are foolish and cannot do anything urupudiya on their own - which is laughable in today's context (when women can achieve what they want) - maybe he never grew up. ðŸ¤¢ 
Originally posted by keen_critic

Don't waste your time pleading with that heartless sadist....I feel he is anti-women..!!😡😡

He is not only anti-women, he is sick, a total and absolute MCP - wonder how the women are acting in his serials. Can't they see how the director is portraying them? 

So far, what have we seen - a wailing and wimpy heroine, 2 uncouth women with gutter mouths, even a bold girl like Deepa was shown as losing to the mighty Vel in the court, and again Deepa and Thuls were shown as caught by the police at the seedy place (where they landed up after earnestly looking for educational loan) .

Kumaran wants to show that girls and women are foolish and cannot do anything urupudiya on their own - which is laughable in today's context (when women can achieve what they want) - maybe he never grew up. ðŸ¤¢ [/QUOTE]

It shows he is simply anti-women....must have had a love failure and the girl must have ran away with a new lover..!!.😉...but if he were to think in this line then he is a real Mangga Madaiyen - coz he is forgetting that he is born out of a woman too..!!😆

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

Well done Hema

I wonder if the actresses who are doing Padma & TA's mom role get fed up of the abuses they have to dish at each other duirng shooting?

They might but what to do...its their rice bowl.😕..if they do not agree they might be replaced by some other willing actresses in this rat race world..!!😲
Even today Tamil's mom was at her arrogant worst. . .As said earlier too much curse n abuse. . .I wonder hw d girl thulasi s acting in tis serial. . .I jus loved d charu character before but nw she s also shown as one selfish saddist women. . .I stil remember thulasi deciding to sacrifice tamil fr charu even though she didnt knw her. . .

And last but nt d least hema ur views wre bang on target. . .I watched tis serial after sum tym since tat abusing saga started, but stil its nt yet over. . .I'm vry disappointed as u al. . .Hope d director uses his brain. . .I thought maharani in vijay tv has d most evil things happening but tis serial has more bad things tan ny other i hve even heared off. . .Its high time tat d story line is changed . .want tamil to get wel soon n blast n every1. . .
Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 13 years ago
There was a time when I used to wait for this serial to be uploaded on the Internet so that I could watch it, because I was too impatient to wait and see it at night.  Now I don't bother to watch it at all, just read the updates, sometimes even that is not done regularly and I read two or three days' worth in one sitting.  Deepak was a pleasure to watch in the beginning, even if his mother and Padma were a pain, but now?  Padma and his mother are a punishment to watch, and why would I be such an idiot to watch this and hurt myself?  I watch shows like NCIS instead, and shows on JayaTV like Hariyudan Naan, so much better to listen to music than the curses dished out by these ..... (sorry, they don't deserve to be called women, they are an insult to my sex!)
Originally posted by beatricepearl

Exactly Hema. It is very uncomfortable to watch this serial with the family. We watch serial after our stressful day, but after watching this serial, it adds more stress to us. The director is showing Tulasi as a very Timid girl and the whole world is against her. Very sad to watch it. Actually I skipped couple of days and just read the comments. If he is going to continue this way, he is going to lose his viewers.

Oh God, you are so right. Last week I had such a stressful day at work; I came back and was hoping to relax before the idiot box when Thendral started. Oh my God, I became even more stressed. The foul language from Shanthi Williams' and Sadhana's mouths were really painful to the ears. You know what I did? I got up, opened my laptop and put on my headphones and listened to music.

Poor Shanthi Williams. Everyone hates her character because of the director and dialogue writer.

If you go through the archives, you'll see that when Thendral first started, so many of us were excited, including me. It had such an interesting concept, a girl struggling against all odds to further her education. It reminded me of Chitti, and I was waiting for each episode with excitement....but then to my horror and disappointment, it became a mockery of its original and novel idea. The director should ask himself "What makes my serial different from the rest"? To be brutally  honest, it is no different, in fact it is even worse than some of them. The plots have nothing to do with someone wanting to better her life. It's so gone off the original track that it has taken a despairing journey of its own. It had so much potential - a woman struggling to study, a husband supporting her - something like Surya Vamsam, Aval Ou Thodar Kathai etc.Now it's just another pathetic parody - evil women, evil men, spineless, gutless one-day wonder of a heroine, dialogues that are cheap and more suitable to a "wine shop" scenario. Why can't you develop the strong characters of Deepa and Kalyani? Lavanya was such a lovely girl who stated the whole Thulasi-Tamil romance. Why did she become suddenly a materialistic, selfish character? Iremember thinking, "Wow, for once we have a very supportive sister-in-law". Wasn't she the one who was going on about "anni"? What happened to her?

How long is this going to go on?

Thank you Hema, for this thread. I hope the Thendral crew reads this.
Edited by Karthikka - 13 years ago
I am very sure that Kumaran and the Thendral team will not care a damn about our comments here. They would have already shot the forthcoming episodes, each one worse than the other. 

And this week's episodes confirms what I said - the heroine Thuls cannot do anything on her own - Deepa has to talk for her to Lavanya - others should do all the work for her - our lady will do nothing but cry, cry and on top of that be foolish and go with Vel. Will anybody trust that snake Vel? But our foolish heroine will!
Originally posted by keen_critic

I am very sure that Kumaran and the Thendral team will not care a damn about our comments here. They would have already shot the forthcoming episodes, each one worse than the other. 

And this week's episodes confirms what I said - the heroine Thuls cannot do anything on her own - Deepa has to talk for her to Lavanya - others should do all the work for her - our lady will do nothing but cry, cry and on top of that be foolish and go with Vel. Will anybody trust that snake Vel? But our foolish heroine will!

well said keen critic... i liked ur point... the serial team dont care our comments... and they have already shot all the future episodes..

as we cannot believe the director's plan... so just view it as ur time pass.. and dont take it seriously..
If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar 😃), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.

So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.