Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sriks4u

no risking life sadhli plzz.... already she risked twice as i recal once the fire accident n again snake incident yet aham dnt melt so even again she risk also no use....

n u knw while thnkn abt umang sayin to kinjal tht he vll bring his family n ask fr rishta... i was thnkn if at all he brings n koki maan kayi ki theek hain kinjal loves him n fix the rishta... thn anita shud cm vth husband and being pregnant.... thn aham vll realise hw anita's love is nt true n hw happy she is vth sumone else n hw he is hurting himself n gopi n spoling his marriage 😊 n also gopi's true love n devotion towards him n goham together 😃.......... thn umang shud brk the engagement vth kinjal for revenge or else marry her thn anita and umang together create troubles for her.... 👏👏👏

wowwwwwww....lovely idea...better than Risking Gopi's life..
Pregnant Anita and then Aham will hav to think abt his Love for anita and how he is torturing Gopi.......
Kinjal deserve what all worst Umang  can do with her....m with eveything Breaking Enganement, Ditch her and leaving her alone..
sriks4u thumbnail
anythng sadhli i want goham together i m waiting fr tht so badly.... wanna see aham in romantic mood n all the romance 😳
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sriks4u

anythng sadhli i want goham together i m waiting fr tht so badly.... wanna see aham in romantic mood n all the romance 😳

oh god...ek aur entry in the patients of GoHam-eria.....lol..
we alllllllllllllllllllllll here are just w8ing for the Day when we will see him IN ALL Romantic Avtar...Staring at her romantically, following her....and much more......
so welcome to the club.......now m happy that members looking for GoHam together are increasing day by day on forum....its a good sign for the show and forum as well...
sriks4u thumbnail
hehe..... n i want jigar n hetal to scold rashi for being so irresponsible n bcoz of her gopi gt punishment.... raashi suffering thru the whole 9 days like hell 😃 doing all the work tht too in kokis supervision running here n thr n confused bcoz she doesnt knw anythn yayyyy even mani is sick 👏👏

gd gd maha epi ka results we cn see next week evn though it seems as if nthng hapened
Edited by sriks4u - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
^^^...sone pe suhaga....no Gopi, no Mani..only Koki every where...
poor rashi ...it will be toughest time for her to survive esp in Rasoda....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wasted too much time on this stupid show on a VERY busy Sat.  Will check in with you all later if possible.

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

lol what's new.....she is the new aged cinderella..😆

The problem is, the original Cinderella found her Prince Charming pretty quickly.  This new one is going to grow old before her Prince Charming becomes charming.
tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koki realises tht the only way she can punish Rashi is by keeping Gopi away from her and wht better way than by shunning Gopi! Thts the only way otherwise Gopi always finds a way to help unthankful Rashi and bail her out of troubles. I'd love to see next week full of Rashi being super-tortured! As for Kinjal, why didn't Umang agree to the elopement n just rid MM of its worst member ...ugggh!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasshamsi

Koki realises tht the only way she can punish Rashi is by keeping Gopi away from her and wht better way than by shunning Gopi! Thts the only way otherwise Gopi always finds a way to help unthankful Rashi and bail her out of troubles. I'd love to see next week full of Rashi being super-tortured! As for Kinjal, why didn't Umang agree to the elopement n just rid MM of its worst member ...ugggh!!

firstly welcome to the forum.
Same here, koki now gets to knw only way to realize gopi her mistake of supporting gopi is by making her feel alone, that by helping rashi she wil gonna loose whole family. Nd the best way 4 me also .
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good news about this episode - Aham didn't yell.  In fact, he didn't look all that angry.

Bad news about this episode - Icky Umang had more face time/dialogue than our handsome Aham.😡😡  bah.   I feel so shallow....  But our boy did look handsome today!😆