Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Rajvansh's Aur Chats ka anokha Rishta

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK today First Alekh brought Samosa & jelebhi & he fed Khushi & Anmol fed Tammy (who kya scene Hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ) latter Alekh fed samosa to Ragini & they discussed about lsat night & then Vasu came & Alekh made her to eat that & she fed Alekh (uff ye samosa session)

Vinu takes Malti to another Doctor & she also says she is pregnant & Vinu & ragini believe that she is pregnant & they are Happy & vinu is Talking about Baby girl & malti is sad

Tashi come back from school & Tammy says she wants to eat Chats & ragini says No & this goes for Sometime & sakshi is also there & sakshi says to Tammy Ragini would have agreed if Khushi had asked ,after hearing this Ragini agrees & tells sakshi to see that they eat Less & Sakshi goes to bring her purse & ragini& tammy are Happy that their Plan is success & khushi asks Ragini is she not Angry & ragini says No & they kiss & hug together

Malti calls Sakshi & sakshi says she told that doctor to tell the lie & she gave money for her so that she can keep her mouth shut & she says everything has some Value๐Ÿ˜ก & asusaul threatens her & Malti think Sharmaji was right to hide one truth she is saying Another Lie๐Ÿ˜Š

Tashi & Sakshi are @ Chatcenter & Tammy is ordering sakshi chat after chat & even complaining it is not good & when sakshi went to bring another chat Tammy enjoyed the same chats & Khushi was Confused & asks Tammy why is she making Choti MAA Run so much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก & she eats some golpapadi & screams telling it's sour & sakshi runs & brings water & tammy asks for Ice cream & even asks sorry for makinh her run & tells her the chats are really bad & ragini calls sakshi & asks her how are the kids & sakshi says great & Tammy also praises Sakshi & Ragini was watching this just near the shop & sakshi asks kids to wait & Ragini says time for plan Number 2 .Tammy asks Khushi to come with her to a shop near By & they go there & ragini was following them & she asks Tammy to switch OFF the Phone

Precap : sakshi was getting nice bashing from Vasu ,Tammy & ragini were Enjoying it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super Anju Thanx!

Sakshi suffering starts or so I hope!๐Ÿ˜Š

So no AnGini there that is exactly what I thought but glad Rammy(Ragini+Tammy) will teach her a lesson!
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
ANJANA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seebz

Super Anju Thanx!

Sakshi suffering starts or so I hope!๐Ÿ˜Š

So no AnGini there that is exactly what I thought but glad Rammy(Ragini+Tammy) will teach her a lesson!

Nice name Yaar,actually i was tired writing Ragini & tammy again & Again

Rammy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol cute sounding episode ,am loving it......lets see what happens next..so wo samosas on sbs were for this only....tammy is good...
ANJANA thumbnail
Tammy is really Mixture of Ranvir ,Anmol & little part of ragini๐Ÿ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update..๐Ÿ˜Š

DAY 1..sakshi torture starts..

wat an epi and tammy you rock just as your papa..๐Ÿ‘

i mean just love it how anmol cover up for alekh  twice so as vasu dont get hint about alekh's job..

lol only excuse anmol came up with is morning walk and there alekh comes in with jelebi/samousas..

next all four eating the snacks..cute scene between both fathers and daughters..๐Ÿ˜Š

ragini/tammy plan starts now.mission target sakshi...

tammy wants chat and wat to say sakshi's going to and fro  as tammy was not liking anything was a must watch..

tammy is on her mission accomplished  under her mama's instruction and poor khushi is so lost wat's happenning to tammy..they are so cute these two girls..๐Ÿ˜Š

tammy was too good in her scenes today..really a mama/papa girl cos all three have one thing in common do anything for their loved ones..

precap..sakshi will be for a good bashing from vasu..got a glimspe in sbb...

ANJANA thumbnail
Saveeta  Angini & tammy part of the detective family Yaar.Jaisi Mata,Pita waisi Beti ,Jasoos Kahi ki ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by ANJANA - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes they have become a complete JAMES BOND family...๐Ÿ˜†

really love tammy today..she has grown up so much..

was missing tammy/anmol scene ..today it was so good to watch both eating jalebis...๐Ÿ˜Š

now we know why anmol spoils her so much..she is one genius girl..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJANA

Nice name Yaar,actually i was tired writing Ragini & tammy again & Again

Rammy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh! Thank you yaar Anju. Evn I was tired of writing Ragini and Tammy so Rammy saved ne some time as we will be seeing a lot of it! so Rammy will help my fingers I suppose๐Ÿ˜Š..Oh! another one just crossed my mind 'Rashi' for Ragini-Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ

I even liked the scene between Alekh and Vasu! How he fed her Samaosa and she fed him back. It was a good scene indeed!

I might like Vasu back if she yells so much at Sakshi on Monday!

Tammy rocked today yaar! She acted like a snobby-little-pampered-brat I love ๐Ÿ˜† Tashi reminded of SaGini today for some reason!

Anju didn't u notice something that Anmol love 'stuff from Halwai-shop' yesterday it was Laddooโค๏ธ today it was Samosa and Jalebiโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š 
..Lets see what is for Monday in Menu!๐Ÿ˜†   
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooooooo..greattt job tammyyy๐Ÿ‘..go ragini-tammy go,u 2 justt rockzzzzz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle toh ungli tedi karni padhti haii,just love ragini,tammy's missions n ideas..(sakshi toh isss baar gayiii kaam se)lolz..precape is reallyy interestinggg,..cant wait to see vasu- sakshi drama..bass abh yee vasuu sudhar jayeeee ๐Ÿ˜†...lol...tammy is truly like ranvir,ragini anmol๐Ÿ‘...m soo happyyy to see tammy like this,mamma's girl,a good sis...๐Ÿ˜ƒ