Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

guys...here is shounak's post....

.".abt the new girl entrin widout suhana bein shown bein in love...actually suhana is in luv wid ishan..its just that she hasnt realized..suhana bought d khatara back nt bcoz so many memories r attachd bt bcoz ishan lovd his khatara nd suhana lovd him..just bcoz suhana hasnt been SHOWN bein in luv wid ishaan..that is why d new girl is entring..coz suhana does hav feelin 4 ishaan bt its all silent... d tubelight she is..she needs a catalyst like shona urf shonali.(most likely 2 b hr name as per obs)..so dat d tubelight becomes a bulb aur uski dimag ki batti jal jaye :p suhana does luv ishan..rmbr d hug she was waitin 4 yest.. :p bt its all been silent..thr4 sushan needs a girl 2 convert their luv story 4m a silent film 2 a talkie show :p nd pls dnt mind my sms lang :p i cant type so much.. :D missin d forum loads : ( "

Shwets..... U have been  doing a wonderful job in getting thru Shaunak's mess here.....👍🏼...thanks for the same dear.....😃.... Shaunak bhai.... kasa kai?? 😛.... Hey i do agree with u yaar.... yes i can see Suhana falling for our Bholu.... though not visibly shown..... i felt it so much during the jail seq. when she rested on his shoulder and woh bhi poorey hakh se as told him that she wanted to.....😆😉....Again.... after gifting him the scooter.... she told him that she felt it was like his girlfriend...😕. for a sec. i did feel there was a tinge of possessiveness..😆😆..naah.... materialistic obsession hi sahi... but if in love..❤️... only one can get this feeling of possessiveness..... so there was a slight hint of that in her dialogue.... now for her to realize her feeling..🤔.. she needs a third party in their marraige...obviously who needs to indirectly drill it into her brain that she cannot share Ishaan with anyone else....
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

To be honest, I think the way they handled it in SGP is justified. Suhana has been portrayed as someone who always needs others to make her realise things, be it her own mistakes or the other persons feelings. I seriously would have not believed it if Suhana got emotional after knowing Ishaan sold the scooter and bought a car for her. Suhana has to have a lot more meaningful & also romantic interactions with Ishaan before she begins to get emotional in regards to him.

@red: Thats why I'm hoping they show atleast a few moments where Suhana is developing emotions for Ishaan. It will be the only way to justify her jealousy when his childhood friend is in the picture.

I have not seen OBS but cud judge from your statements Shaunak that Lolita might not have been portrayed as crazy as Suhana right? I mean anu rightly said....Suhana is more of a goon kind yaar..😆..the way she said she even gave a damki to the garage owner that she can destroy his garage if he did not reveal any info. about the scooter.....😆😆... so Suhana is being shown here as a child-woman type... bubbly....bold.... sensitive at times.... brattish.... understanding..... but a TUBELIGHT..... i don't think Lolita must have been such a complicated character.... as it was discussed that even during the new car scene Lolita-Ishaan had an eyelock.... we cannot imagine Suhana heading for an eyelock now....but her possessiveness for Ishaan need  to come to the fore which can happen only due to a third party i believe.....!

Sometimes emotions do exist..... but may not have been realized.... so this shonu/sweetu whoever will do this work of gradual self-realization for Suhana may be.....😛
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
@cute2stay, @nureat01

Hey pallu, anu.... loved your posts yaar..... Anu... yes.... Badi maa was so elegant and graceful in her dance.... loved it.... i used to watch Nach baliye 1 only for her performance with Sachin.... She was even more good as i felt she was not dancing like Supriya.... she performed the dance as BADIMAA.... her emotions , expressions were so much live for the lyrics.... Pallu... u said it right yaar.... the song is so so much apt with that episode...

(Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai...Aaj fir marne ka iraada hai  ): -If there is a hope for life somewhere ... someone somewhere (Deepak ) was embracing death.... it was too good....

(Apne hi bas mein nahi main...Dil hai kahi to hoon kahi main ,Jaane kya paake meri zindagi ne...Has kar kaha):These words were so apt for Badimaa's character.... as she was actually shown to be happy while dancing but lost for moments /gained in life which makes her smile....

(Main hoon gubaar ya tufaan (yes toofan... for Suhana...😆)hoon....Koi bataaye main kahaan hoon....Dar hai safar mein kahi kho na jaun main Rasta naya, ) :-Suddenly Badi maa realizes the journey in life she has to walk alone and is lost.... how beautifully co-related with this sequence and then Suhana pacifies her that she is not alone... all r together.... It was so good... so good...I was so happy to hear this song for this sequence.... it was a SUPERB track...and a SUPERB dance sequence!👍🏼
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@cute2stay, @nureat01

Hey pallu, anu.... loved your posts yaar..... Anu... yes.... Badi maa was so elegant and graceful in her dance.... loved it.... i used to watch Nach baliye 1 only for her performance with Sachin.... She was even more good as i felt she was not dancing like Supriya.... she performed the dance as BADIMAA.... her emotions , expressions were so much live for the lyrics.... Pallu... u said it right yaar.... the song is so so much apt with that episode...

(Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai...Aaj fir marne ka iraada hai  ): -If there is a hope for life somewhere ... someone somewhere (Deepak ) was embracing death.... it was too good....

(Apne hi bas mein nahi main...Dil hai kahi to hoon kahi main ,Jaane kya paake meri zindagi ne...Has kar kaha):These words were so apt for Badimaa's character.... as she was actually shown to be happy while dancing but lost for moments /gained in life which makes her smile....

(Main hoon gubaar ya tufaan (yes toofan... for Suhana...😆)hoon....Koi bataaye main kahaan hoon....Dar hai safar mein kahi kho na jaun main Rasta naya, ) :-Suddenly Badi maa realizes the journey in life she has to walk alone and is lost.... how beautifully co-related with this sequence and then Suhana pacifies her that she is not alone... all r together.... It was so good... so good...I was so happy to hear this song for this sequence.... it was a SUPERB track...and a SUPERB dance sequence!👍🏼

Aww Laxmi! 🤗

Seriously love the way you've broken down the lyrics like that! Makes that moment even more poignant and amazing!

But esp. LOVE the way you've said that bit in red!!! SO SO true!!!! How cool is that? The way the lyrics actually contrast both the situations? Awww OMG I honestly LOVE the way the episode showed this! 👏

I just wanna say you've put that perfectly. That's EXACTLY what the moment was trying to portray I think. 

And even you know how they showed RB enjoying the moment like that? Getting the 'jeene ki tamana' and all? And then RIGHT NEXT minute the phone rings? How heartbreaking na?  

Just when she's starting to appreciate Deepak more, and trying to forget things this happens! 

How awesomely was this irony of these lyrics shown! Amazing! Seriously makes me appreciate the song choice EVEN more! 👏

And o yeah agree about that Suhana bit too. LOLL at toofan in the form of Suhana. 😆 

Awwwww and LOVEE the way you've said that last bit too!! OMG seriously LOVE it! 😍 The whole, Suhana consoling BM that she's not alone! And they're ALL together! 

Seriously that's what I loved the MOST about this sequence! It was ALL of them bonding and sharing this moment of joy and happiness, just completely forgetting their past troubles! Aww what an awesome family!!! Just SO heartwarming to see this kind of love and bonding! 😍
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

@cute2stay

Pallu.... i always loved that song before as it had life in it.... hopes to live make it LIFE.... but SGP made it so so very special for me.... yes...u r right yaar... it even related to Radha bua who had started to live for Deepak but  the hopes got shattered at that sudden news of his..... how can the team be so so very matured in handling such intricasies in relationships yaar....

Seriously that's what I loved the MOST about this sequence! It was ALL of them bonding and sharing this moment of joy and happiness, just completely forgetting their past troubles! Aww what an awesome family!!! Just SO heartwarming to see this kind of love and bonding! 😍 yes pallu.... may be this is the reason me too going nuts for this serial.... Day Dreaming
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is realy disapointing 4 her,what's her fault in it
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

this is realy disapointing 4 her,what's her fault in it

Galati kisi ki bhi nahi hot aksar halat insaan to galat bana dete hai (Its no bodies faults.its always circumstances which are at fault)
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Galati kisi ki bhi nahi hot aksar halat insaan to galat bana dete hai (Its no bodies faults.its always circumstances which are at fault)

Back to your one-liners Renu???😆😆😆....But a damn SUPER_STRONG one this time.....! Phod diya....!😆
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Back to your one-liners Renu???😆😆😆....But a damn SUPER_STRONG one this time.....! Phod diya....!😆

Kaya karu laxmi adat se majboor hu 😆😆😆
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Kaya karu laxmi adat se majboor hu 😆😆😆