Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
reetu i hate u for this.... u first made me addicted to bin tere n now am getting addicted to In Love With Enemy...... i hate u for this..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi ReetπŸ€—

I read your replies for my previous comment. You truly deserve all the praise! πŸ˜Š
And yeah, that part skipped outta my mind, the initial parts of Maan at police station. The dialogues and setting was too good!πŸ‘

Coming to the latest update, it was again awesome. I love reading your long updates, and this was much longer than the previous ones. πŸ˜Š
I was curious to know how Chief escaped  and the fate of his most trusted counterparts. You explained it very nicely with minute details. Adi escaped with little injuries but as soon as he saw Sunaina about to fall on a sharp rock, he rushed towards her saving her but himself getting brutually hurt. Sunaina's concern, worry was visible there through her tears. She's seen blood many times in her profession but seeing Adi in a pool of blood shook her and her feelings came to the forefront, though she didn't admit it straightforwardly.
I loved this line-so deep and thought provoking!
"Human mind is the most intricate and unpredictable creation of God"
And then you almost scared me-Chief inside the burning truck. My heart almost skipped a beat that time! I am just attached to the characters in this fic, specially Chief, Geet and Adi. Adi rushed to the burning truck despite of being badly hurt. Such is his dedication and love for his Chief. Not just him, but Su, Yash and Rishi also.
BTW I think you mistyped here. It has to be Rishi in the following line and not Yash, since yash was already standing there with Su while Rishi was hanging from the tree. 
"Save yash .........giving the order Aadi headed to the fire....
I will come with you ...two of them said in unison .....

No you save yash ......quick ..........he shouted and disappeared behind the smokes..he couldn't proceed fast as the fire hindered his way"
Anyhow, moving further, I was just too scared reading this part. No trace of Chief or his belongings was just scaring me. And then they found him. He was hurt, bleeding profusely, unconscious but alive!!!

I love reading the monologues you write. Chief's and Geet's monologue were written too beautifully. Both of them asking questions to themselves as to why the other affects them so much. Each one of them is experiencing things, feelings unknown to them. Both have never been in this love. And this phase of realization of this feeling is the most interesting part of any relationship. 
Geet's monologue when she was wanting to see Chief, to have a glance of him, to talk to him was so written so intricately. Geet not eating her food, refusing to have soup later in orderto make Chief come inside and force her to have so that she can see him. All her feelings, the desperation to see him has been beautifully conveyed! 

Maan avoiding Geet but taking care that she has her meals so that she's strong. He wants her to be fit and fine so that she can be back to her home. He isn't worried if she would complain against him-all he's now worried about is "her".

The slap hurt more Maan than Geet who received it. He was pained to see the shock, hurt, disappointment in her eyes. He wanted to escape from these feelings but he fails everytime. Her face always flashes in front of him. He just can't separate her from himself. He kept on drinking to escape from all the thinking, all the feeling reeling inside him but little did he know that soon he's going to rush to her, to be with her, to caress her. 

And the part that followed was described in an amazing manner! It was intense and passionate! The feelings, both of Maan and Geet were evident in this part. Geet wasn't protesting when Maan was touching her, kissing her. She was wriggling but that was out of anger as to why he ignored her the whole day and when he came he slapped her instead of talking to her. And Maan under alcohol's influence forgot all his promises to stay away from her. His actions and his words reflected all his emotions, hurt, desire. I loved reading this part-even with very little conversation, they talked a lot with each other. And when she tells him that she trusts him, he found it so difficult to digest this fact that he went away from her. They are unknowingly getting bound in an unknown relationship which started with 'hate' and now a new element has come in it-'trust'!

And I read the little note you wrote in between. Very true. Sometimes people take life for granted. And it happens with almost everyone at some point of time. The thing which matters is how soon the person realizes the value of 'life'.
And I wish all the happiness for you in your life😊 
May you get everything your heart desires😊
Love youπŸ€— 

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i am speechless......

i m silently reading ur ff from long tym...bt never commented....

because everytym...i read ur updates...u made me speechless.....

u r amazing writer.....describe every emotion...so beautifully....dat i cn feel them....i ws crying  with geet...i m in pain with maan.....

kudos to u πŸ‘

n d last one...omg omg....though i m speechless...bt i cnt stop myself to praise u,to appreciate u....

i am in love with ur this FF....really really amazing n mindblowing.....full of suspense n thriller....romance...n emotions.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okk i m freezed first of all thnks for the pm
okk now u r making my imaginations go wild
noone can dream of a better kidnapper oye main to aiwein kidnap hone ko raaji hun lol if my mum read ths she l b sure tht i hv gone ccrazy
huh the way u describe emotions nd deyes just makes me feel the intensity
huh geet got a chance to see his face but didnt i know thr will be a head a story whn mann willl b in her life but she cnt identify so ths mask thng is onn

can it be anymore πŸ˜†
HOT

lol after so many untilsss it was until she stops crying hihihhhi my naughty mind thought so mny thng hahaha NO adult talks as i m not one yettt

anywaysss in one word ths updt was
sizzling

regards
aishu

anjucool thumbnail
hey dear ,
tat's was just fablous, mindblowing words r less to describe 
do continue
Desi-Gal89 thumbnail
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW😊
I LOVED IT REETTT!!!!!!!

CONGO!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

UPDATE AGAIN SOON..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

take care
uzma xx

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

i have no words left in my bank to express

i m at a loss........!!
seeing the responses of the update ....from each of the readers ....i feel just ......elated....over joyed.......madly happy
\

first of all sarita ........

your words silenced me........just silenced me......hah ....i noticed u r on break ...and i remembered u have ur majors in front ....but i knew ....expected u will catch up ...........

i m like you only ....very emo type....i love deeply weaved things with intense emotion ......thats why this show geet had caught my attention ..but to be honest i drop watching it when it becomes too light .......

i feel out of the world wen i feel i m able to stir ur mind by this effort of mine........
i vow down ...........

wait honey i will edit this again ....

as of now ....truely .....i m feeling out of the world.....

reva sarita  shivangi bulbul .......

do you know what do you mean to me.....?

u are my inspiration .....truely ....if you will stop commenting i will drop writing .....cause ur words means lot to me.....

writing and reading are  my only fascination.only one thing i do apart from studies.....i m in love with writing ....and its you who made me fall for writing  

u read updates minutely and bring out the best from myself......after reading ur comments i read my update again and then again i read ur comments

will it dramatic if i say today .....i m trying hard not to make a fool of myself ....
well my eyes ditching me...
its ..u know .....leave it ....

reva ......

from day 1 .....you were there ..without a leap .....i scroll down the page to search for ur comment .....you are someone couldnt be thanked...
u praise me......and i work hard ...not to fall in your expectations ......the more you praise i get scared .....what if i cant satisfy u  ......

shivangi ......

hooh....!! sigh ...!! what shall i say ....i had pressed the like button even before u edited......i knew it will be worth reading ...worth lliking ...worth loving ......you dont have to tell me that u have edited it ...cause be sure i will search ......and if i dnt find it before the next update ....i will sulk ....the way u scrutinize each part of my update ...i m at a loss......u are beyond expression .......

bulbul.....

gosh ......how should i confess when u had stopped commenting i missed you ....
i thought i m nt doing up to the mark ...
once i thot i will quit wasting time on writing ....vinitha knows...she had taken a good effort to inspire me again ...lolz..
dear .....your each word ...each expressions makes my heart leap in joy ........

cordial thanx .....and please wish me luck ...so that i can keep you intersted with my writing

Reet..seriously you have left me speechless this time..I have read your reply yesterday but wanted to reply once I have some words..but I am still out of words obout how I feel..I have been thinking about your comment all the time from yesterday and haven't been able to take it out of my mind..I feel guilty and awesome at the same time..guilty because I had no idea that my not commenting can lead you to think about stop writing and awesome because I had no idea that my words meant this much to you..trust me,I never ever left reading your FF even when I stopped commenting as it was seriously not in my hands as I have been addicted to your FFs right from the very beginning of Bin Tere..then I read that you had some problems and won't be able to update for some time and I had come to your FFs uncountable times to check if you were back..it was just that I had study load at one point of time so I would just come on IF and read your FFs and leave without commenting though I LOVED each and every piece of writing you have written till date and I am not lying..I am really sorry for not commenting..I am really touched seeing you reply and would really like to thank you for making me feel specialπŸ€—..and you can never make a fool out of yourself through your writing..you are pass that time when it was possible or was in your hands..you are too good to achieve that now and I mean it!..and I would like to thank Vinitha loads for saving my mistake to turn into a huge regret by inspiring you to keep writing..YOU SHOULD NEVER THINK LIKE THAT..NEVER!!..and though I would not repeat my mistake,you should still talk to me before thinking such stupid things!..I have always loved your writing and you are an amazing writer..!..love you loads❀️
Edited by Bul3 - 13 years ago
wifey thumbnail
u are a very awesome writer!!!!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
REET zaldi see update kaar... Am dying to c Maans reaction next morning.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
*throws a tantrum πŸ˜›*

BTW i always forget to mention this,
Ur choice of songs r just mindblowing.... I love these songs n most of them r my personal favs... Its sooo good to imagine them being picturized on Maneet....

BTW u have another FF.... Swati demands the link to it right now... PM me the link... *throws a tantrum πŸ˜›*

truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey am backkk...was away because my exams were going on and still going on πŸ₯± didnt find time to read n comment ! 😭😭 just read last three parts πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ohhhhh GREAAT πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ u r a fantastic writer Reet must say πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š mein update parhne mein itna doob gayi thi k mjh kisi bhi cheez ka hosh nhi rhaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Awww Chief slapped her 😭😭 felt very sad for poor geet and sunainaaaa 😑😑😑 hate her 😑😑 but LOVED the way Chief manofey  her 😳😳😳 pleassee reet please continue soon i have a exam tommorow but still am waiting for ur update plzz continuee soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›