Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhant Modi: Light at the end of the tunnel!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have been busy so was unable to make this post – basically anything pro-Sid here only.

Siddhant Modi - I don't think he could have reacted in a better way. He showed every emotion a person shows upon hearing such news, and I can't believe his reactions were mocked and said he is dumb and not a man and how dare he punch Armaan, umm... I never knew that there is a set pattern to reacting to such news can someone please fill me in? I was never told that when your heart is broken you have to react in such a way.

When he first asked please don't say its Armaan, he knew it was Armaan but he didn't want it to be true anyone but Armaan, he trusted Armaan and he trusted her....its something everyone does when they hear bad news, I mean I deny a lot of news when I hear it, I am like no, no, no! Because you don't want it to be true, I mean I have had enough bad news in the last three years, now nothing surprises me.

He did question Riddhima, why she did this? I mean his trust and love wasn't enough for her and he got her tears in return and her begging for forgiveness. He was hurt he said some nasty things which were true and when he was fighting with Armaan it was because he was mad, he broke his trust but not only that he was feeling no guilt, even if he said the words I am sorry and I never meant to hurt you at least, it would have been better than we love each other and we haven't done anything wrong.  

The last thing this challenge hahaha, cracked me up but you react in that way when someone has hurt you will go out of your way to prove them wrong, even if you don't want to you will go out of your way to show them their belief is false and that is what Sid has done taking up this challenge, all he wants to do is talk to Riddhima because whatever has happened shouldn't become anyone else's business but Sid and Riddhima's. But Sid was correct why should he be scared, I mean his relationship was blessed by God and even if he loses this bet, he won't lose anything because he fought for his marriage and what is right.

Siddhant Modi, you have reacted so well, you have shown every emotion a person feels, you have been betrayed and hurt and now that he has had time to think he does want to talk to Riddhima, he has a right to talk to her and sort it out, even if it means divorce. He doesn't want to understand her anymore he just wants to know why because he shouldn't have to understand this even though he knows he will he doesn't.

My heart goes out to you because he loved and never asked for anything back but in return got stabbed in the heart and the knife twisted. I mean why was he re-assured by both A and R that everything was over between them repeatedly and then told oh wait we still love each other. 

I hope he finds the light at the end of the tunnel because he deserves every happiness, he will get every happiness because he has a pure heart and he will never hurt anyone to get what he wants and when he does he will recifty his mistakes,  good things happen to good people and I am sure this will be the case for Sid😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great going nikki. totally agree
pavs thumbnail
nikkie lovely post..love sid
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Nikz!

truly Sid is a gem of person and i hope he gets all the happiness he desrves 😳😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Niki

I cant agree more

Sid Modi is a pure hearted man, he has a massive heart that holds so much and yes it is between Sid and Riddhima, and should be discussed together, and take the next step together, whatever it might be

I feel for this man, and he is achingly beautiful and his deep and selfless love for Ridz
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NIkzz I wondered when fans made fun of Sid for asking Riddhima if he was Armaan, either they were ignorant to human emotions or they are deliberately blindfolded πŸ€”

Sid is one of the best framed character in DMG with different shades not just Lover boy whos only mission is to prove his love and get love his love

Yehi difference hai uske and sabke pyaar mein

he just dont end up playing Pyaar Pyaar!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo true to every word written πŸ‘
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post!

As you said, I hope he finds light at the end of the tunnel.

This guy has always been selfless and a good soul.
Its only sad that he fell in love with a undeserving person.

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post niki - very well said.

Love this:

I hope he finds the light at the end of the tunnel because he deserves every happiness, he will get every happiness because he has a pure heart and he will never hurt anyone to get what he wants and when he does he will recifty his mistakes,  good things happen to good people and I am sure this will be the case for Sid😳
amazing postπŸ‘

yes sid does deserve every happiness of this world, he is a gem of a person who has got nothing but pain and now he deserves some peace and happyness and as for ridz reaction i SLAUTE KW for those mesmerzing expression it is BANGO ON!