Uttaran

Fight poverty in India, vote 4 Narayanan Krishnan

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

"Uttaran"--is what poor people live with.....but the shape of poverty in India is much worse...there are poor people who need something to eat....Mr. Narayanan Krishnan is fighting such poverty everyday...please vote for Mr Narayanan Krishnan as ------"CNN Hero of the Year" ...... pls send this link to all your friends and request them to vote for Mr. Krishnan...if he is awarded CNN Hero of the year...he will receive funds/sponsorships that will help the poorest of poor in India...please help us in this cause of making him win this title......your gesture will help many poor people in our country.......

you can vote for him here:

here is what he does for the poor...

I hope all of us will try to vote for him and spread this message...Lamboooji, I remember that in one of your posts you had mentioned that you work for poor/underprivileged people..thats a really noble deed., and I really appreciate and respect u for that-I am sorry about any difference we have ever had for anything...I really hope even you will help in spreading a word  for this cause.........Sanaya, you are running a big group on facebook..please can you spread the message on your page-with your ability to sweetly reach out to people...

infact its a request to everyone..lets play a role in this and create this much needed difference....and fight against poverty in India. Its our country..and if we can change lives of so many poor people......by asking all to vote for it..why not?..My humble request to everyone......please spend your precious time for this cause. I am sorry for any difference I have had over this program or any minor issue..and request all to please stand with me  for  this cause, really need your help to make it happen.

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have voted keeping in mind importance of food for poor or one who starve and I also suggest others we should support Mr Narayanan Krishnan to win as he deserves it.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

i have voted keeping in mind importance of food for poor or one who starve and I also suggest others we should support Mr Narayanan Krishnan to win as he deserves it.

Thank you so much Deepa😳....please could you forward the links to your email list. too...I am putting on my facebook and email list too......together we all can make anything happen.😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

"Uttaran"--is what poor people live with.....but the shape of poverty in India is much worse...there are poor people who eat ..........Mr. Narayanan Krishnan is fighting such poverty everyday...please vote for Mr Narayanan Krishnan as ------"CNN Hero of the Year" ...... pls send this link to all your friends and request them to vote for Mr. Krishnan...if he is awarded CNN Hero of the year...he will receive funds/sponsorships that will help the poorest of poor in India...please help us in this cause of making him win this title......your gesture will help many poor people in our country.......

you can vote for him here:

here is what he does for the poor...

I hope all of us will try to vote for him and spread this message...Lamboooji, I remember that in one of your posts you had mentioned that you work for poor/underprivileged people..thats a really noble deed., and I really appreciate and respect u for that-I am sorry about any difference we have ever had for anything...I really hope even you will help in spreading a word  for this cause.........Sanaya, you are running a big group on facebook..please can you spread the message on your page-with your ability to sweetly reach out to people...

infact its a request to everyone..lets play a role in this and create this much needed difference....and fight against poverty in India. Its our country..and if we can change lives of so many poor people......by asking all to vote for it..why not?..My humble request to everyone......please spend your precious time for this cause. I am sorry for any difference I have had over this program or any minor issue..and request all to please stand with me  for  this cause, really need your help to make it happen.

Can u site referance 2 ur info....abt  poor ppl eating............... where did u get tht first hand info ji..

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
Thanx Himani..i voted for him and i will make sure all my friends vote for him😃i will surely spread it as much as i can in my organisation and everywhere😃
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Can u site referance 2 ur info....abt  poor ppl eating............... where did u get tht first hand info ji..

I got this first and info from television....I watch this program on TV...CNN Heroes of the year....it comes on CNN....and I happened to watch this years nominees..and one of them was an Indian....and they showed all that he did for poor people in our counrty.....,I know because of watching this program ..that those who are winners -not just get prize money....but also lot of help to promote their cause.........I felt I can reach out to so many people on India-Forums....we all feel for our country.....and I am sure if all the people who have access to internets get this message......we all can help to make Mr Narayanan win and that will help the poor people of India, and his work...........I have asked my frends and we all trying to work towards making him win.

Shivani will you please also help...?
Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i voted for him and will ask my frns as well
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shivani here is the link of one article,

http://gimundo.com/news/article/narayanan-krishnan-serves-over-1-million-meals-to-indias-homeless/
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx for one sensible n worthy thread in this forum , will vote thx again 
shivani9 thumbnail
 Hima, honestly i dont mind , but i think those facts abt poor ppl eating **EDITED**..is rubbish, i graduated n worked in india and i have never heard of such a thing b4, children die of malnutrition and associated problems, but i ahvent heard thso b4...
and I 'm , truly upset, and i dont think thts the right  info and on a day when the world is probably jealous of india's achievements as rising power atCWG spectacular show, i find this comment very offensive, can u delelte it..its a request..i  cant take a blemish against our country without evidence, its rubbish

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago