Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pippa

I don't know about the others but It's precisely because I respect Gurmeet and Debina and what they feel for each other that I don't care for the idea of Debina performing in Geet.

It's nothing to do with anyone being uncomfortable or actors unable to give their best under these circumstances.

I haven't ever seen Debina on screen and would love to see her act.

But why I don't like the idea here is because I feel the channel is using the couple to raise the trps....the article did say they wanted to raise the ratings.

How could one episode raise the ratings of the show? It seems so vicarious and I can't help thinking that the channel/ph want precisely the reaction that's apparent on the forum.

If they think Debina's presence could boost the show, then they should offer her a proper role in Geet.

The way they are going about it, it reeks of a desperate gimmick.

Very well said .. totally agree with you !
Would love to see Gurmeet and Debina in a nice role together, like they were very nice together in Ramayan , I am told , though I did not see the new Ramayan ...
But this, to me too, seems like a publicity gimmick and I thought that Geet was too beautiful a serial and above all these gimmicks...

VJ
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

@piya2025:  agree wiv u bout having 0 post on debina coz we hv no rite to comment on her....we shuld respect as an individual actress😊

I admire & respect GC though 4being such a loyal BF of his lady love..Thats cute..------------agree 100% and i respect him 4 tht aswell
imzzi91 : completely agree wiv u
@robbieluvr:
As long as they're good friends off-screen, which they are and they entertain us on screen together.................. exactly tht is wat matters

@pippa : But why I don't like the idea here is because I feel the channel is using the couple to raise the trps....the article did say they wanted to raise the ratings.

How could one episode raise the ratings of the show? It seems so vicarious and I can't help thinking that the channel/ph want precisely the reaction that's apparent on the forum............. i completely understand ur point of view n i also think its wrong to use Debina for tht purpose.....if it was for the advancement of the story its fine but not for any other reason.

Very well captured !
Totally agree ! 
VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nigii

chal savi ro mat jani 🤣
hum to GC ko support karen ge hamesha⭐️ shukar hai tum dono agaye...ufff raat ko etna ghussay aya stupid posts pe 😡
log lagta hai poray weekend ki apni frustrations debi pe nikal rahe te 😕
@ ritu 🤗 maan wali jhape 4 u 🤗

Thanks Jaan!
Sadist ppl dont have any job other than being sadist!
Unfortunately we've some more in our forum just to destroy the essence of the show on the name of HUMOUR!
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ ritu....joke of the weekend
GC/maan will be distracted by Debina's presence 🤣🤣🤣
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ ritu....joke of the weekend
GC/maan will be distracted by Debina's presence 🤣🤣🤣

What a joke yaar!ROFL
Must be the joke of the year infact!ROFL
BatameezDil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

What a joke yaar!🤣
Must be the joke of the year infact!🤣

joke of the century  🤣🤣
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

joke of the century  🤣🤣

truly said yaarrrrrrrrrrr🤣
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u...great post ⭐️👏 ... they look awesome together... we should respect their relationship ... maan n geet are best but we love guru n debi also 😊
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like GC and Debina pair offacreen... they appears to be very much in love and loyal couple...... As much I respect them offscreen , i dont like GC mixing his personal life with Geet!!! They could have got any other girl...
BatameezDil thumbnail
amazing 😆
mujhe laga tha HP decide karte ha kisko laya jaye show mai....yahan pata chala yeh Kaam GC karta hai 🤣🤣