Pyar OR 7 jaanmons written by woh, Armaan/Sid

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Time is ticking 😆
I didn't see yesterdays episode, however I saw the promo.
And it is good! 👍🏼 Minus the crappy storyline and very bad editing and execution. 😳

Armaan throws his best lines in the mix saying MY LOVE WILL WIN.

Sid throws in his best weapon saying SR are destined to be together for next 7 janams (maybe 14) because "WOH" put us together.

Armaan's lines were very strong. Nothing can come between true love.

Sid's lines are also very strong that SR are destined to be together. The bond was made by God, it won't break

Both sound quite powerful to me. 😕😕

Because if Armaan and Riddhima love is still intact then it is powerful enough to break all bonds. Armaan says " Koi bhi bandhan is pyar ke beech mein nahi aa sakta " However,  the love has to be two sided, where both persons simply want to run into each other arms. It can't be one sided battle. Armaan by himself can't fight destiny. Riddhima has to fight with him. They both have to fight to be with each other.

For Sid, Destiny and God both are very powerful elements. We say meant to be not because two people meet and eventually fall in love. Meant to be literally means THEY WERE MEANT TO BE, and no matter what you planned in life every single one of those plans will fail because these two would come together. And that's what happened with SR. Sid says " yeh saat jaanmon ka bandhan woh jodta hai". In other words it was God who put them together, Destiny brought these two together against all odds, no matter what went wrong, no matter what they wanted, no matter what they planned, nothing could fight this union.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Siddhima are all about faith, destiny, and hope, they're about second chances at life, at happiness. No wonder that they're meant to be.
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will quote Shilpu here, that Sid and Armaan were speaking dialogues used by various fan groups of DMG forum!!!

CVs may have forgotten this but the voiceover during the SR marriage was taht God himself has made them for each other......
Edited by Leah1 - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Leah1

I will quote Shilpu here, that Sid and Armaan were speaking dialogues used by various fan groups of DMG forum!!!

CVs may have forgotten this but the voiceover during the SR marriage was taht God himself has made them for each other......

I totally remember that! During the marriage they made a clear comparison between two couples and said SR was created by God.

These days everything seems to be about the fans. It's disappointing. Like the things the characters say it's like they are either answering fans' questions or repeating what the fans say.

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Siddhima are all about faith, destiny, and hope, they're about second chances at life, at happiness. No wonder that they're meant to be.

Yup...Destiny threw them together. 
And their connection is at the soul level...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatimaaaa...........great post........

Its like wat the title of SR AT is "God V/s Mankind"......(I chose it btw).....

Let see whether the bond that God himself created against all odds stands tall (SR) or a bond that mankind created (AR)

SR have been like addu says.....fate......hope n destiny............and even when they didnt want to be together..........they got pulled back to each other...........

Whereas AR wanted to be together..........but kept getting departed from each other.....

DESTINY I say..........and no human can play with destiny....it happens by God's commands.................which mankind fall a prey of with no choice..........

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah1

👏
sapna2107 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Fatimaaaa...........great post........

Its like wat the title of SR AT is "God V/s Mankind"......(I chose it btw).....

Let see whether the bond that God himself created against all odds stands tall (SR) or a bond that mankind created (AR)

SR have been like addu says.....fate......hope n destiny............and even when they didnt want to be together..........they got pulled back to each other...........

Whereas AR wanted to be together..........but kept getting departed from each other.....

DESTINY I say..........and no human can play with destiny....it happens by God's commands.................which mankind fall a prey of with no choice..........

If everything happens with God's command then AR also fall in love with God's wishes only. You don't fall in love with someone if destiny doesn't have that in store for you. You won't even meet that person.
So why does God play hide & seek with relationships? Why does he makes people so helpless that inspite of their best efforts, they are not together. They have to please other people around them. Did Armaan take bomb blast for every girl on the street? Did he save Ridhima's life & Shahshank's hospital for fun?
God also says if you don't work for your dreams, its unlikely you will achieve them.

Edited by sapna2107 - 13 years ago
sapna2107 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Yup...Destiny threw them together. 
And their connection is at the soul level...

So when Armaan went inside hospital to save Ridhima and Ridhima took bullet for him, was it not at the soul level? They were doing it because they just had a fling or some immature bond & fascination for each other..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post, is they a new dmg promo??????????

siddhima are meant to be, they souls are connected

God has  made the siddhima bond and it can never be broken

as far as Armaan goes i dont see his love for rids as love anymore, its more like obession.

hope the right prevails and Siddhima unite in the end.

norzar