•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

OK... so i just want to know about this whole love at first sight thing.. my opinion about it is very confused.. and its making me even more confused 😆

actually my views are very contradicting to each other 😆

here are my two views

1) IT exists.. there's some sort of magic that works its way around.. and this magic usually lies in each person . just in that first sight itself.. you know there's something there

2) Nope it's just an infatuation... you just feel attracted to that person.. love can only happen after you really get to know a person ... plus this whole thing is just another exaggeration of media

see how opposing these are?? 😆

so i just wanna know more opinions about this
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
If we go by the first view of yours, I have fallen in love so many times even though I am just thirteen! Like - SO MANY TIMES! 🤣 I drool over him, and I forget him the very next morning. Beauty of being a teenager, feels great. 😳 😆

Okay, on serious notes - I am not certain, absolutely not.

I don't totally totally believe in love however, people who do have a different viewpoint. And considering that anything and everything under the sun can make them feel love and romance around, this also is very much possible that believers of love believe in falling in love at the very first sight, without having the slightest of idea about the character of that particular person.

And henceforth, I say that different people have different perceptions over various things and I am sure, you are going to witness a variety of replies to your topic. I am gonna wait for em too!

-Kanky
i'll go wid ur 2nd opinion
d 1st sight love is mere infactuation
 but ya it may turn in love if ur feelings dnt change evn aftr getting to know that very person
Love at first sight.
I've come across this question so many times !! ðŸ˜†

And believe me when i tell you that I've also experienced it.
Mine lasted for nearly a WHOLE YEAR!! 

July 2009 - June 2010 ðŸ¤£

But i believe in Love at first sight.
Because. If your truly destined to meet...
If you truly were meant to be ... When you look at that person...
You'll get such intense feelings. Trust me. ðŸ˜›

But everyone has different opinions on this.
It all just depends. 

-Amira-
yeah luv at first site is poccible
may strt as infatuation
but may slowly develop into luv
i am actually experiencing it at the moment but its annoying i dnt like it at all
You know...i would say when u first see the person..you feel a pull towards him..like a very strong attraction like u just feel like u have to talk to that person and when u do you like em soo much that u start loving them...its not love at first sight...its a strong urge to get to know them often mistaken as love and called love when those 2 people eventually get togehter, if ever. In most cases, this doesnt happen, people usually brake up and move on. And Especially in india, most of the love stories dont end up very well. So i wouldn't say its love, its jst mistaken as love at first sight to give it some special meaning.