Dill Mill Gaye

Happy Times!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am in a happy mood today, so I watched DMG and am still in a happy mood! πŸ˜† Oh I know but I do surprise myself. Sorry to those who expect a rageful response from me, I just can't do it today! Even though I am wearing Red πŸ˜†

Anyways Sid made my day, with amazing one liners πŸ˜† = Zingers if I must say! Oh I haven't said that in a while.  πŸ˜†

Though Sid is reacting exactly how I expected him to I would like more rage! πŸ˜† He should his hurt, but he is in denial now πŸ˜• ok fine, but still some more rage, I guess Armaan can do that with his visit tomorrow. πŸ˜†

Armaan I have reached new emotions for him hate turned into Pity.πŸ˜† I know pity, its like I should have rage in me cause he went knocking on Sid's door, but Nah its just like I hope you find sense somewhere and soon. Its like I don't even care for his character anymore yet I mention him πŸ€” but it is because I guess people should know where my Armaan meter is.

Riddhima now, she is a piece of work, just make a bloody choice, I can't handle more FE crying! πŸ˜† But seriously Madam, either save your marriage, walk away or pick Armaan and tell Sid to move on? Its not hard, we all make decisions about our future and don't take half the time you have taken! 😊

Oh Kuch Kum sequence who noticed KW didn't actually shot for it, they just editted in the Tu Jaane Na sequence? πŸ˜†

Can you please stop showing a psycho, a confused woman and well Sid, where is the rage?

Anyways my title makes no sense and well it is happy times for me so I am spreading the joy! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Niki, I love you !! Marry me ? Oh wait, you're a girl. Sigh.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Pity I cannot feel anything for that pshyco like nothing all i wnat for him to get the hell out and spare my senses just his one jhalak makes me want to murder someone

and about sid the man has crossed every limit of being amazing yes i want him to be angry  but still whatever he will do will make sense i just want to hug him
Im happy too!!πŸ˜ƒ

You know why Nikki- cos Im a Sid fan! And thats says it all!!πŸ˜›
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Niki, I love you !! Marry me ? Oh wait, you're a girl. Sigh.

Aditi πŸ€— I love you too!

Hmm...love to marry you, but same issue you are a girl πŸ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikkzoo u r a sweet heart....☺️  πŸ€—  All in All i shall just say one thing Puhlease for Humanity's Sake Creatives END This Torture and Spare us the Horror..... 🀣

EDIT oh ya i m happy too like Zeenie Coz i Love Siddhanth Modi...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

ncie post nikita, you do put a smile on our faces

sid yet again stole the show, and yup they used old clips of him from song seq, seems like cvs wnats to save money or maybe they dotn have banked epsidoes,

norzar
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikzieeeee.. You are crazy girl!! Here everyone is breaking their head and you are laughing??πŸ˜†
I am so glad that I have you as my friend.....:D
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Pity I cannot feel anything for that pshyco like nothing all i wnat for him to get the hell out and spare my senses just his one jhalak makes me want to murder someone

and about sid the man has crossed every limit of being amazing yes i want him to be angry  but still whatever he will do will make sense i just want to hug him

πŸ˜†Rage! πŸ˜›

I know Sid amazes me each time as well, but this is so him and when he is like this I hate him because I love him for this reason but it is the one thing that annoys me the most about him as well, think about your self! πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Im happy too!!πŸ˜ƒ

You know why Nikki- cos Im a Sid fan! And thats says it all!!πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣 Says it all! πŸ˜ƒ