Lonelydil4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys...I nver post anything but my friend is going thru tough emotional time and i dont know how to help her to deal with it or wat to say..so i really need an opinion ..so here is the story

my friend is a Indian/Hindu and she likes a boy who is Paki/Muslim..well she told him she liked em 9months ago but he said no to her coz of religion and how his fam is very conservative and strict...so he was like be practical what will happen down the road how r u going to handle the situation with the family its not easy as it seems... so my friend was like if love is there and if he is with her anything is possible...and so the guy was like will you bcome muslim and my friend said yes ..but he still rejected her coz he says that why go out when u kno in the end its gnna end up breaking up ...but now the siuation is that even though he has rejcted her she loves him like crazy and there always constantly fighting and acting like hubby/wife but hes always like w'ere jus friends ...the thing that my friend gets annoyed when he cares about her...like if she tries to ignore him coz shes trying to forget him and then he keeps asking her wat happen n stuff..like he says he doesnt care he says he doesnt have a heart but then in the end he shows like he cares but theres no serious feelings...

can someone please tell me what she should do like any advice/opinion is helpful..besides moving on which she is trying but do you guys think she has a chance?...thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey !

The problem is - religion. We guys know that, right?

The guy is being practical and he's right on his part and your friend, does love him. And if she has decided on him to be the one for her, moving on is outt the question.

You need to convince the fellow, first and then - decide stuff and I am sure, if you guys are willing to, you will make it. God is one afterall, and biased people can never fetch anything out of the religion based issues they have and the grudges one community has for the other.

Beyond every barrier, your friend and the Muslim guy have loved each other and it's time for them to live up to each other's expectations and make it happen OR forget the whole issue and forget each other. =]

-Kanky
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Lonelydil4u thumbnail
Thank you kanky...soo much :)
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Hey !

The problem is - religion. We guys know that, right?

The guy is being practical and he's right on his part and your friend, does love him. And if she has decided on him to be the one for her, moving on is outt the question.

You need to convince the fellow, first and then - decide stuff and I am sure, if you guys are willing to, you will make it. God is one afterall, and biased people can never fetch anything out of the religion based issues they have and the grudges one community has for the other.

Beyond every barrier, your friend and the Muslim guy have loved each other and it's time for them to live up to each other's expectations and make it happen OR forget the whole issue and forget each other. =]

-Kanky

I agree.
The problem is religion.
Lets say your friend does become a Muslim for the Muslim guy... What will her parents say?
Her life will change FOREVER!!

She can't leave her religion and neither can she stop loving the guy.
They both like each other.

And the guy is right too. Whats gonna happen along the way ... nobody knows.
If they both were meant to be together.... it will happen.
Otherwise .. they should stick to being friends right now.. and see how it all works out.

-Amira-