Dill Mill Gaye

Riddhima - Today she erred

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes today she erred

I always defend her but yes I will say today she erred

When she saw armaan today she should have asked him to leave as she knew what her agenda was. Even if she tomorrow says she loves armaan and wants to be with him is fine. But today she should not have disclosed the truth in front of armaan to Sid

This added to Sid's misery and will add to everyone's cause yes the fight was a natural reaction and this is going to cost all a lot

Also armaan despicable behavior even if Riddhima loves him or he loves her He should not have waited in the room while the husband and wife were talking private / personal stuff

Shashank her father once did not wait in the same room when Sid and Riddhima were having a heated argument He left saying ' Pati Patni Ke Beech Nahi'  These are etiquette these are boundaries of a relationship which should not be crossed Period

Riddhima will have to pay for this small mistake heavily of not asking armaan to leave the room

Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies

Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail

i agree...what was the need of arman to stand their n weigh each n every word riddhima was saying..its as if he was waiting to remind her of what all she has to speak..wat an insecure guy!

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You forget one thing..Shashank  or for that matter any sane person has something called "Decency"..Shashank  said "Pati-Patni" ka mamla hai and left the room...

Now How can we expect the same from Armaan - who has no decency or shame left?
The guys has been following this couple whereever they go..He's a stalker and honestly today was the limit!
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i Just can't STAND Ridz these days.😡
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
seems that both Rids and Arman lost more in that fateful night then their honour! ..they have lost the common decency and modesty!.. but at least Rids is regretful! but Arman has shown no remorse whatsoever! 

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yhis woman is the worst of what I have seen in an woman ..she is the cause of misery in the lives of the men who love her..She does not open her mouth and end the damn mess she has created😡😡😡😡
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dj awesome!!!  exactly my thought.. The guy was standing right there through out the entire husband wife convo.. and it is so embarassing.. more embarassing than what happened actually!!!  couldnt he give some space for husband-wife convo?. hello they are still married.. they might not have had physical contact but.. they are still a couple for godsake!!!!  and I am sure A butting in.. will initiate the fight!!  and Riddhima less said the better..infact I am so surprised that he didnt slap her across her face!!!!! may be tomorrow😆
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudiced

You forget one thing..Shashank  or for that matter any sane person has something called "Decency"..Shashank  said "Pati-Patni" ka mamla hai and left the room...

Now How can we expect the same from Armaan - who has no decency or shame left?
The guys has been following this couple whereever they go..He's a stalker and honestly today was the limit!

Now does everyone understand why I always keep saying that armaan helping SR unite was never a wow saintly nice deed........ kyuki 'woh ek pati patni ka mamla tha'

Shashank also asked Sid and Riddhima to give their marriage 7 months and left them to sort it out on their own

DJ.. thumbnail
This comes from a Riddhima supporter But this is what I feel

More than armaan it was Riddhima at fault yesterday

If he stood there She should have asked him to leave categorically

Hence I say Riddhima erred
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Aarman understood the required private space between the husband and wife he would not be there and if Ridhimma had the courage to tell Aarman to back off then she would have told him when he was man-handling her.